• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 465 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:13 PM · 

#451 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 February 2020 - 02:57 PM

Dambara Ruru has to take a break from dancing due to a fatigue fracture in her foot.

:eekrun:

/EDIT: Alright, the official website sais it's a sesamoid bone fracture in her right toe...

wow stress facture is something big (because it come from high intensity - so it can come back easilly), so I'm kinda glad it's just something minor.

And I'm with Q on that, it's suprising how there's few dancing injuries with the shoes they're in.

#452 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 February 2020 - 04:58 PM

I bet she rolled her ankle when dancing and though she’d be fine. It’s always because of a rolled ankle. With the shoes they wear It’s a wonder it doesn’t happen more often.

With the exception of Aika, I can't help but feel like the girls used to get injured a lot less often back when they mostly wore gogo boots instead of heels LOL

#453 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 February 2020 - 06:29 PM

I bet she rolled her ankle when dancing and though she’d be fine. It’s always because of a rolled ankle. With the shoes they wear It’s a wonder it doesn’t happen more often.

Based on how she dances/walks while performing, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something like that. Poor Ruru :( The stage will surely miss her dancing, I think she's surprised a lot of fans with how good she is at it.

#454 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:43 PM

The average Japanese diet also isn’t one that really promotes high bone density. These girls aren’t that strong.

#455 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 February 2020 - 08:47 PM

There were times last year or the year before when half of MM were wearing sneakers instead of heels.  They should just embrace it.

#456 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 February 2020 - 10:21 PM

Yeah as a former dancer it's really common to still dance if it's a minor injury. So I wouldn't exactly be surprised if it happens more than we know of and they just work through it.

#457 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 06 February 2020 - 11:06 PM

^You have no idea how many ballet classes/rehearsals/shows I did a severely twisted ankle.

#458 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:30 PM

To be fair, when I first heard "fatigue fracture" all those Aika memories came back - just that Ruru really is an important part of the group and has a really bright future. I was really glad when I heard it was "only" her toe.

On another note, about olympics...

"Hello! Project groups are taking part in promotional activities for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. A couple of days ago Morning Musume '20 announced 50 days to the start of the Olympic torch relay, and now all of Hello! Project remind us it is 200 days until the Paralympics."

I'm not sure how much doing some "only so-and-so more days until olympics!" is... "promotional activities", but hey, good for them. They get featured on twitter, at least.

#459 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 February 2020 - 01:54 PM

It’s about as close to promotional activities as they could realistically hope for.

#460 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 February 2020 - 07:57 PM

Setlist for ANGERME LIVE TOUR 2020 ROCK ON! LOCK ON!

Opening Overture

1. Akai Earphone

2. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku

3. Otome no Gyakushuu (Ise does the ballet bridge)

MC

4. Kakugoshite!

5. Onegai Miwaku no Target / Sasaki, Kasahara

6. Scramble / Takeuchi, Ise

7. Ai no Dangan / Murota, Kawamura, Oota

8. Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger / Kamikokuryo, Funaki, Hashisako

9. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou

MC

10. Jinsei, Sunawachi Panta Rhei

11. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai

12. Dondengaeshi

13. Watashi wo Tsukeru no wa Watashi

ENCORE

14. Nana Korobi Ya Oki (dance group was Murota & Sasaki)

MC

15. 46-okunen LOVE

#461 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 09 February 2020 - 09:43 PM

This feels like a short set list for a concert tour.

#462 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

They could be performing the songs in full?

#463 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 February 2020 - 10:31 PM

I find it kind of weird they've already dropped Zenzen Okiagarenai Sunday.

#464 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 February 2020 - 11:40 PM

This feels like a short set list for a concert tour.

I immediately thought this, but then doubted myself and didn't post it.... Glad to see it wasn't just me, lol.

#465 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 10 February 2020 - 04:33 AM

I find it kind of weird they've already dropped Zenzen Okiagarenai Sunday.

A track from their most recent and highest selling single to date. Yeah, that's even more strange than the short set list. What the hell is going on over at Camp Angerme?

#466 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 10 February 2020 - 06:24 AM

Their previous tour was short on songs as well.