• Please log in to reply
The Official H!P Question Thread Where you ask questions about anything UFA related! 1118 replies to this topic Started by strawberryjam , Jan 27 2010 05:42 AM · 

#1111 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 June 2017 - 08:35 AM

If they beat MKB then I'd say yes.

#1112 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

So who comes in as second longest-running group with the same membership? Berryz or Melon K? As I recall, Melon was ten years and Berryz was eleven, so it's Berryz, right?

#1113 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:10 PM

It depends what definition of "same membership" you take : yours or "when a member leaves or is added, it's 1 different membership".
Because BK had Maiha leaving at a point.

#1114 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 16 June 2017 - 06:01 PM

I personally still count MKB because they literally had the same members the entire time.  I count people leaving as a change in membership.

#1115 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:37 PM

Is Sexy cat's music video 'blocked' from recommendations for you guys?
I was listening to mm and wanted to listen to it but got lazy and thought, I'll eventually get it recommended.

But no, not even for mukidashite and sou janai, could it be youtube doesn't recommend the video cause you know, furry

#1116 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

Is Sexy cat's music video 'blocked' from recommendations for you guys?
I was listening to mm and wanted to listen to it but got lazy and thought, I'll eventually get it recommended.

But no, not even for mukidashite and sou janai, could it be youtube doesn't recommend the video cause you know, furry

You might have accidentally clicked on "not interested" on it. That always happens to me when I try to add things to "watch later" because it's right above it.

#1117 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:04 AM

It's not showing up for me either and I never said not interested on it. It's recommending songs from their recent singles and from other groups recent singles.

#1118 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

Did we ever find out if they gave 14ki a mentor? Or are they just leaving her mentor as Momochi when she was in CG? Just thought it interesting

#1119 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 18 September 2017 - 02:53 AM

I think it's a different situation though since she's not new to H!P.