• Please log in to reply
Club48 :: Where we spam 48 ways to glory! Let's talk about some idols! 873 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Sep 17 2011 10:45 PM · 

#871 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 March 2019 - 05:03 PM

Pretty interesting. They’re not holding their election at all this year. Seems odd to cancel what is without a doubt their biggest money maker every year.

Do we have hints of reasons ? I just read on a few threads that some think of Sashihara graduation in April / May and NGT scandal, but I am not completely convinced.

#872 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:13 AM

I doubt her graduation has anything to do with it, this is their biggest moneymaker of the year. I have seen some suspecting that the NGT debacle has made it hard to find a sponsor.

#873 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 March 2019 - 12:53 PM

What the hell? Yeah I suspect the scandal is definitely to blame and that’s why they won’t talk about it. If I were 48 stan though I’d feel they owed me an explanation.

#874 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 March 2019 - 01:32 PM

I've seen a few comments towards Olympics 2020 - as in Akimoto trying to get the 48s into it - but then the next election should be cancelled, not this one.

Another comment I've seen mentioned that Akimoto is going to drop the 48s and focuses on the 46s.