• Please log in to reply
Riho joins Babymetal sort of. probably. 70 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Jun 28 2019 03:56 PM · 

#61 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 11 September 2019 - 09:04 PM

yakitori boy (karaoke)

Sold.

Thanks for all the ideas, Yuzu!

#62 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:13 AM

yakitori boy (karaoke)

Sold.

Thanks for all the ideas, Yuzu!

Dude I wanna go now, not just for a second round of Babymetal but mostly to sing karaoke with you xD

#63 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 12 September 2019 - 02:39 AM

If only! It'd be great. 😊 Perhaps we should do a duet sometime to make up for it haha!

#64 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 September 2019 - 11:53 PM

I'm there. Avatar starts in 8 minutes, y'all. Let's all pray.

Also.... we're not going to walk out. We're going to stay, even if she isn't here, at least enjoy the experience! And I definitely don't hate Babymetal.

Edit: It's not Riho.

Edit 2: I had good intentions of staying but i made it about two songs... after being on my damaged ankle for two hours already, then the morale drop of no Riho I cracked under the pain. Sorry guys.

#65 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:05 PM

I’m so sorry it didn’t work out, Thea. :(

Anyway, some creep has been taking comments from here and other H!P websites and posting them on Reddit to “prove” that Riho fans don’t care about Babymetal and think the other avengers are worthless.

For the record, I am more of a Babymetal fan than a H!P fan and I’d love to see Babymetal no matter who is with them, but my current circumstances make it extremely difficult for me to do so. Riho being there gave me the extra push and I was considering making the sacrifice despite what it would mean for me. That’s all.

#66 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 September 2019 - 01:32 PM

Lol Banana you can’t tell me that, of course I’ll search these people out.

No idea why they took issue with my comment of wanting Riho to be a permanent member. I’ve listened to Babymetal for years and will continue to whether she’s there or not. Getting to see her on tour with them was just the icing on the cake. Reddit reader, you don’t know me. Or anyone else here for that matter.

And that’s not to say people who go just to see Riho aren’t perfectly valid as well. We’re Morning Musume fans, what do you expect?

ANYWAY Thea I’m sorry it didn’t work out but glad you made it through at least a couple songs. Should’ve gotten a seat ticket like my dad and I haha.

#67 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 September 2019 - 12:53 PM

And that’s not to say people who go just to see Riho aren’t perfectly valid as well. We’re Morning Musume fans, what do you expect?

As a Babymetal fan, if someone went to a show solely to see Kano or Momoko, it wouldn’t bother me at all.

I wonder if they thought the people commenting about Riho not being there were outraged or indignant, which isn’t the case for anyone here, I think. I want to see her, but I’m certainly not angry about it. That would be silly.

#68 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:01 AM

She was in New York's show. And I didn't go. :facepalm:

#69 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 September 2019 - 09:34 PM

Thank you, Banana and Buononon! I checked out a few days but am back lol.

Madara I so get you! NY and Philly are equal distances away from me and I chose wrong ugh.

As for the reddit shit, I was involved in that obviously lol. I was on the thread that night and saw it go down and, well, when someone literally calls you out you kinda gotta step in. No regrets.

#70 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 September 2019 - 11:10 PM

I wonder if Riho was supposed to be the Avenger in Philly. They are no longer using the stands, and someone on Reddit was wondering if the reason for their removal was Riho twisting her ankle or something jumping off of one. Supposing something like that actually did happen, then maybe she wasn’t ready to perform in Philly and Momoko took her place. I think she was wearing running shoes instead of her regular ones in NY, which would make sense if she wanted some extra support for her foot if it still wasn’t in the best shape.

#71 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 15 October 2019 - 06:02 PM

So, I'm not entirely sure where this photo came from beyond twitter but it's Riho in the BABYMETAL outfits so I'm sharing it here.

Spoiler