• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2575 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2551 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:21 AM

Her second album flopped compared to her debut, though. (I should bother myself to listen to it at some point, lol)

You totally should... She has really changed how she sings (intonation and stuff) and it's really interesting. I really like it. I guess she got some tips from her recording producers (I think that's what she said for Break it Down, at least. But since she sounds different on a number of the songs I think it carried over.)

#2552 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 January 2020 - 02:37 PM

Goto’s flop with Avex still upsets me. They’re my favorite label outside of HP stuff and they managed to destroy her career. Like... how??

#2553 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 19 January 2020 - 03:35 PM

Her brother and his actions destroyed her career in H!P/UF. Then her mother’s death broke her career in Avex. Goto hasn’t had a happy life with her family.

#2554 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 January 2020 - 04:12 PM

Even without those events, I don't think they really knew what to do with her. I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she didn't belong with Rhythm Zone.

#2555 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:32 PM

Her entire first year of releases were also all digital, which might work now, but definitely didn’t work in 2009. I think it was a combination of things but I definitely think she would have faded away even if she stayed with Up Front.

#2556 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 January 2020 - 05:51 PM

wow did i really write Moto? I shouldn’t wine and H!P at the same time lol

#2557 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 19 January 2020 - 08:23 PM

Even without those events, I don't think they really knew what to do with her. I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she didn't belong with Rhythm Zone.

Nobody knew what to do with her, not even Up Front. How many times did her image change from her first single to her last? 

And yeah, I don't know wtf Avex was thinking going all digital with Maki in 2009. What was the point of even signing her if you were never going to promote her properly? 

As I look back, I'm starting to think that Goto never had as much potential to be popular as a soloist as everyone assumed she did. 

#2558 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 January 2020 - 11:58 PM

I still remember her claiming Te wo Nigitte was the real her :rolleyes:

#2559 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:28 AM

There’s been rumors circulating for a couple weeks that an ex-idol in her 30s is gonna be arrested for drugs soon. Kago has posted on Twitter that despite speculation, she will not be the one being arrested lol.

https://mobile.twitt...294382975242247

They say it’s someone from a big group. The other name I’ve seen being thrown around is ex-AKB Oshima Yuko. If it ends up being true, whoever it is is done for I’m the entertainment industry.

#2560 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:25 PM

There’s been rumors circulating for a couple weeks that an ex-idol in her 30s is gonna be arrested for drugs soon. Kago has posted on Twitter that despite speculation, she will not be the one being arrested lol.

They say it’s someone from a big group. The other name I’ve seen being thrown around is ex-AKB Oshima Yuko. If it ends up being true, whoever it is is done for I’m the entertainment industry.

Ooooh, I wonder who it is.

In other news, Fujimoto Miki gave birth to a healthy little girl on the 24th.

#2561 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 25 January 2020 - 05:44 PM

Ooooh, I wonder who it is.

In other news, Fujimoto Miki gave birth to a healthy little girl on the 24th.

If it’s actually true, the way it’s worded is basically spelling out that it’s someone from Morning Musume or AKB because they’re in their 30s and used to go to Kohaku.

#2562 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 January 2020 - 07:43 PM

How soon is "soon"? I doubt Kago would post anything on twitter if she was to be put into prison.

#2563 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:14 AM

Tamura Meimi will release her first album, 無花果 (Ichijiku) on [4/8]. She also releases an MV/Covers collection that day.

9lSlRfl.jpg7jEFWrd.jpg

LE, RE

Tracklist:

01 輝いて ~My dream goes on~ (Kagayaite)
02 魔法をあげるよ ~Magic In The Air~ (Mahou wo Ageru yo)
03 舞台 (Butai)
04 無形有形 (Mukei Yuukei)
05 いちじく (Ichijiku)
06 肌という嘘 (Hada to Iu Uso)
07 誓約 (Seiyaku)
08 闇夜だけこんばんわ (An'ya Dake Konbanwa)
09 ユリシス (Ulysses)
10 わたしたちの冤罪 (Watashitachi no Enzai)
11 不完全ism (Fukanzen ism)
12 毎日女の子 (Mainichi Onna no Ko)

Album DVD:
田村芽実×赤澤える TALK MOVE (Tamura Meimi x Akazawa Eru TALK MOVE)

YOkZr0T.jpg

CLIP&COVERS

Tracklist:

Music Videos:
輝いて ~My dream goes on~ (Kagayaite)
魔法をあげるよ ~Magic In The Air~ (Mahou wo Ageru yo)
舞台 (Butai)
無形有形 (Mukei Yuukei)
愛の讃歌 (Ai no Sanka)
いちじく (Ichijiku)

Covers:
グッド・バイ・マイ・ラブ (Good Bye My Love) / Ann Lewis
お祭りマンボ (Omatsuri Mambo) / Misora Hibari
悲しくてやりきれない (Kanashikute Yarikirenai) / The Folk Crusaders
76th Star / REBECCA
渚のシンドバッド (Nagisa no Sindbad) / Pink Lady
喝采 (Kassai) / Chiaki Naomi
木蘭の涙 (Mokuren no Namida) / Stardust Revue
五番街のマリーへ (Gobangai no Marie he) / Pedro & Capricious
ベルベット・イースター (Velvet Easter) / Matsutoya Yumi

- - -

Good times for Meimi fans.

#2564 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:04 PM

HOLY HELL

#2565 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 February 2020 - 06:16 PM

She's released short ver for songs on the album:

Butai

My Dream Goes On

Magic in the Air

Mukei Yuukei

#2566 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:11 PM

Of all people who could join the family youtube channel bandwagon, it's Okai Asuna.

Most important info first: Chisato is not in the video.

#2567 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 February 2020 - 09:59 AM

Of all people who could join the family youtube channel bandwagon, it's Okai Asuna.
Most important info first: Chisato is not in the video.

Is that Asuna and her baby and the rest are Okai siblings? There is 5 of them, right?

#2568 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 February 2020 - 10:54 AM

To be honest, I don't know. But might be. You're right, Asuna and Chisato aside there's three more: Rimu (2013), Mion (2007) and Tsubasa (1998). Maybe Tsubasa is the one not present, since he's already 21.

#2569 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 February 2020 - 05:32 PM

All three members of PINK CRES. have been diagnosed with influenza. All promotional activities this weekend for their new single have been cancelled.

I know it's only three girls, but all of them being sick is harsh.

#2570 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:11 PM

Meimei released her MV for Ichijiku :)

#2571 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 February 2020 - 05:44 PM

...is it just me or are her lip movements off - again?

#2572 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 25 Feb, 05:18AM

Since no one posted it, here is Ayacho's newest song. Personally I find it pretty mesmerizing.

#2573 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 25 Feb, 03:51PM

Rina went to Peru and performed a bunch of H!P songs.

https://m.youtube.co...ature=emb_title

#2574 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 25 Feb, 06:19PM

What's up with these Angerme members graduating and just going into music again lol.... I mean Meimei sorta makes sense, but I don't remember Rina or Ayaka ever saying they wanted to continue in entertainment post-grad?

#2575 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Today, 26 Feb, 05:49AM

Since no one posted it, here is Ayacho's newest song. Personally I find it pretty mesmerizing.

Oh, this is damn near Sophsti-pop, and it's fucking catnip to me, but Wada really doesn't have the chops to pull it off. Gorgeous song and arrangement that should have gone to Meimi.

#2576 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Today, 26 Feb, 05:16PM

What's up with these Angerme members graduating and just going into music again lol.... I mean Meimei sorta makes sense, but I don't remember Rina or Ayaka ever saying they wanted to continue in entertainment post-grad?

They’re still signed with UFP and Dawa was specifically moved to a subsidiary that mostly does music if I’m not mistaken. Unless someone completely leaves staying in entertainment is never out of the realm of possibility.