• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7th Annual MM-BBS Awards :: Result Show - The Fail Edition! PREPARE FOR semi-HEAVY LOADING TIME! 8 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Sep 17 2012 01:04 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:04 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to the annual belated results of the H!P MM-BBS Awards. I'm planning on doing them again this year just so you know. One of these days I'll figure out how to do it in a timely manner.
I used Google to do the polling this year and technical difficulties never looked so messy. I'm probably going to go back to the old BBS poll format for the 2012 awards if I can't find a better solution. I just don't like how you can see the results.
It defeats the purpose. :< Kind of like adding a member to Morning Musume and THEN showing how it happened.

Anyway, enough of my problems. The results! Shot sweet and simple this year. I disregarded the 0 votes so if you're like WTF where is Dawa in the S/mileage Members!? That's because no one loves her.
A lot of votes were the result of me letting people vote for more then one thing, which resulted in the crap load of votes for certain things. I don't know where half the votes came from.

Google had some pretty graphs, but the H!P Singles question broke them, so instead I just compiled everything and here you have it. I hope you see some surprises, or not.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

That's it! I hope you enjoyed it, or not. Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I like doing it for some strange reason. Maybe I'm a masochist? Not sure.

Anyway, look forward to the 2012 awards. Hopefully I'll have them out by December. Fingers crossed my procrastination don't kick in again. But it usually does because you know, December is a busy month. 8o

#2 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:30 AM

All I have to say about some of these results is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

8o LOOK ROB KARIN FINALLY WON SOMETHING!
8o

#3 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:25 AM

I used Google to do the polling this year and technical difficulties never looked so messy. I'm probably going to go back to the old BBS poll format for the 2012 awards if I can't find a better solution.

Yes, yes, yeeees.
I didn't even vote because of what I wrote in the general thread.

#4 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:41 AM

I get the feeling she's gonna win that award again this year.

I request we call it the "FUCK YOU TSUNKU, FUCK YOU TO HELL YOU MOTHER******" Award.

And then just give it Karin every year till she turns 20 and retires.

plan?

I'm gonna make that Egg-celent award my desktop for the rest of the year and do the mad scientist laugh every time I see Sakura's ONE vote Posted Image

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

The creepy Erina Head on Chisato isn't going to wig you out?

I've found a replacement polling place for the 2012 awards. I've tested them out and they are 100% legit. (I even had Petit try!) No double voting and you can write your own answer in.
They are the same polls Sayunii uses for their monthly member votes. 2012, The YEAR of CHANGE! How fitting. 8o

Also, Sakura was in the group for like a month before I made that Egg poll. I'm surprised someone even voted for her to be honest.

#6 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:51 AM

The creepy Erina Head on Chisato isn't going to wig you out?

I've found a replacement polling place for the 2012 awards. I've tested them out and they are 100% legit. (I even had Petit try!) No double voting and you can write your own answer in.
They are the same polls Sayunii uses for their monthly member votes. 2012, The YEAR of CHANGE! How fitting. 8o

Also, Sakura was in the group for like a month before I made that Egg poll. I'm surprised someone even voted for her to be honest.

oh god please tell me you know I'm joking.... Posted Image

#7 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:06 AM

oh god please tell me you know I'm joking.... Posted Image

It seems that recently a lot of people have trouble seeing through your sense of humour and get overly tense because of that. I have no problem with it myself and wish everyone would chill the eff out. =3=

I've found a replacement polling place for the 2012 awards.

What's the new place?

#8 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Rob has officially become the Creepy McCreeperson of 2012. A lot of humor gets lost in translation when it comes from a Brit. :whistling: So dry, like toast.

I'm going to be using polldaddy for the polls next go around.

#9 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:44 AM

Rob's stanning abilities are several levels above our own. It's natural we don't know how to act. :rofl:

Besides, his stanning makes it fun to tease him about it~ u no i luv u rob