• Please log in to reply
The Stress (Pflaume Request <3) / Furusato Demo - Prinny Squad I got roped into this... .____. 2 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Feb 28 2009 10:58 PM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:58 PM

The Stress - Prinny Squad

According to popular demand (pflaume), it's been decided that this needs to be released to the public. This definitely created a lot of the stress singing a song I've never sung before! :omgwtf:

Be gentle please :rofl:

While I am at it, here, Have a Demo I Did before my ultra pro microphone got stepped on and I switched to the Rock Band microphone with picked up my breathing and everything :<

#2 Soli

Soli
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:51 AM

Ahh, your mic is so distracting. :omgwtf: But I know it's no fault on your part. Backing up from the mic or turning it so you aren't directly singing into it might help the problem a bit.

The majority of this sounds great! There are only a few parts that seem to be a bit low for you? On the parts you did well, you nailed it. :) I do like the emotion!

And I'm pretty sure it's just how the mic puffs, but it sounds like you're out of breath. This is like a concert recording. :rofl:

#3 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 March 2009 - 05:55 PM

You should good. Just the little mic problems thats all.

I did not know you were a guy. Threw me off a little in the beginning. Good nonetheless.