• Please log in to reply
[2014.05.14] Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2013 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ You wont be able to handle the epics! 72 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Dec 06 2013 11:36 AM · 

#61 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

Better quality audio recordings:

Part 1

Part 2

Some dude in the sound booth enjoying himself?

Maybe in terms of solo screen time, but it was definately made up for in Mikan.  I think you just didn't notice her as much because of your indifference. :hahaha:

Perhaps. I kinda stopped watching closely when Mikan started because I'm too indifferent towards this song. :tongue:

#62 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:14 AM

That dude's name is Mark Hunt. He's a UFC fighter. I guess he went backstage and met everyone too:

576506699_m431778_122_442lo.jpg

#63 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:34 PM

Wow, what an amazing setlist. There are only a few blocks that I'm super interested in, but just the variety of songs and singers is stunning. I hope they could do something like this every year, but it's such a big undertaking between active/inactive/not H!P members. I really want a DVD of this!

#64 Matt

Matt
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

It's the return of Koharu's solo Career!!

Hurray!  :D/

#65 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:51 AM

Nono and Momoko / Clumsy Seventeen

GAM / Thanks

Taiyou and Ciscmoon / Gatamekira

Morning Musume / Morning Coffee

Morning Musume / Onna to Otoko no Lullaby

I don't know what this Countdown 2013 thing is, but I like it. Assuming this was new video/DVD, so I posted it here... Wasn't sure

#66 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:03 AM

It's from the New Years concert they had.

#67 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:50 PM

Oh hey guys. This was released on DVD/Blu-Ray this week. (I'll most this to the Release thread after I post these goodies!)

Dekoboko Seventeen - Tsuji Nozomi, Momochi

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game - Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Mitsui Aika

Morning Coffee - Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Ishiguro Aya

If you find more videos, please post them. <3

Meh... 

#68 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 May 2014 - 02:28 AM

Are those live singing? Because the girls sing soooo well.

#69 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:11 PM

Got Torrent? Concert is up on H!O

#70 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

11 GB? Damn, I don't want to see it that badly.

#71 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

Agreed. Someone will chop it up and put it on YouTube, anyway.

#72 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

It's the Blu-ray version and split into 2 parts. This is a very long concert. xD

It actually didn't take that long to torrent. I thought I'd need to keep it up all day, and it already finished downloading just now. 

#73 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:45 AM

Finished watching. The following things that were in the official concert were missing from the Blu-ray setlist. Most of them were MCs. (Some of them seemed silly to cut out since they related to songs that were going to be performed after. But whatever. It was a long ass concert. They cut off most of the 1:30 show, but since it was mainly the non-H!P artists, I can see why. I hope it gets released elsewhere? That's a good chunk missing. 

From the 16:30 Timeslot
Kamome Machi Ichichome - Miyasato Kana

From the 19:30 Timeslot
MC - Countdown Party Lottery - Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika, Tanabe Nanami, Yoshihashi Kurumi, Taguchi Natsumi, Hamaura Ayano

From the 23:00 Timeslot
MC - Wada Ayaka, Iikubo Haruna, Sawayaka Goro (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS OUT!? T___T)
MC - C-ute (without Hagiwara Mai), Kanazawa Tomoko (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS OUT!? T___T)
MC - Yasuda Kei, Ishikawa Rika, Iida Kaori
MC - Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS OUT!? T___T)

From the 00:00 Timeslot
MC - Kikkawa Yuu, Up Up Girls (Kari), THE Possible (WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS OUT!? T___T)
Young DAYS!! - THE Possible
MC - Shimizu Saki, Tokunaga Chinami, Sudo Maasa, Yajima Maimi, Okai Chisato

From the 1:30 Timeslot
MC - Michishige Sayumi, Shimizu Saki, Yajima Maimi, Wada Ayaka, Miyazaki Yuka
Rouge no Dengon - Tanimura Yumi,  LoVendoЯ, Tasaki Asahi, Taisei, Harada Eiko, Hayashi Tabasa
MC - Tanimura Yumi, LoVendoЯ, Harada Eiko, Taisei, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa, Matsubara Kenji, Eric Fukusaki
Ai wo Katsu - Tanimura Yumi, LoVendoЯ, Harada Eiko, Taisei, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa, Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki
Miagete Goran Yoru no Hoshi wo - Eric Fukusaki, Matsubara Takeshi
Single Bed - Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki, Makoto, Uozumi Yuki, Miyazawa Marin, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa
Sora wo Minayo - Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki, Makoto, Uozumi Yuki, Miyazawa Marin, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa
Jailhouse Rock - Nakajima Takui, Taisei, Makoto, Uozumi Yuki, Miyazawa Marin, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa
Joukyo Monogatari - Nakajima Takui, Taisei, Makoto, Uozumi Yuki, Miyazawa Marin, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa
BELIEVE IN LOVE - Watase Maki, LoVendoЯ, Hatake, Taisei, Makoto, Nakajima Takui, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa, Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki
Ima Sugu Kiss Me - Watase Maki, LoVendoЯ, Hatake, Taisei, Makoto, Nakajima Takui, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa, Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki
MC - Tsunku, Sawayaka Goro, Makoto, Watase Maki, LoVendoЯ, Hatake, Taisei, Nakajima Takui, Tasaki Asahi, Hayashi Tabasa, Matsubara Takeshi, Eric Fukusaki

Oh and to end this. Someone stole Maasa's mic. She's the only one without one during the last song. xD
And that last song is not everyone. It's just the H!P members over 18, Lovendor, Bitter & Sweet, Aika and Melon Kinenbi. I was expecting more people to show up and sing, but, no.