• Please log in to reply
Hello!Fan Appreciation Thread Show off your swag and/or gets! 129 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 11 2014 12:38 PM · 

#121 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 哀愁ろまんてぃっく

Posted 12 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

Today, as a Sayu fan, I got what will be one of my most treasured purchases ever: her solo angle of her graduation concert, GIVE ME MORE LOVE.

It was a rare fanclub-only release, and it was on eBay for almost two years without being sold. Luckily, for me, this meant the seller dropped the price several times, so I ended up getting it for really cheap! (70 USD)

I was wary at first, Thea and I both, since there's always a possibility of being scammed, but I checked every which way, and it really is the genuine deal.

And so... pictures!

Spoiler

The seller also gave me three free pictures, too:

Spoiler

And yes, that is a Sayu mousepad... judge me.  :tongue:

#122 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 23 September 2016 - 08:04 PM

Some new Minimoni pickups from eBay.
Cb46rkW.jpg
Now if I was a five year old on a rainy day, I could put this jacket and umbrella to use.

I've recently found more interesting things by making sure to include as many of the crazy name variations as possible. Like
(minimoni,"mini moni","mini-moni")
(petitmoni,pucchimoni,"petit moni","pucchi moni")

#123 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:30 PM

Lately I've been getting quite a few figurines--especially thanks to a fellow H!P Wiki editor who has pointed out some that were listed as "unknown" so I never would've found them in a search. But for now I just want to focus on this one item which now must be one of the coolest things in my collection:
39AywU8.jpg
The Love Machine figure set! Though they don't move they are decently sized, similar to action figures. Especially with the weird poses some of them are in, they're not all easy to get staying standing. Especially squatting Nakazawa, who I have leaning on Goto in the following image.
MrM6WbN.jpg
While looking up a bit about these figures before bidding I saw someplace what looked like a display for these figures with a look similar to the video, but such a thing wasn't part of this package.

#124 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:50 AM

Bought a good 7 or so photos of Danbara, but it'll be a while till they get to me here. Will take photos when they come in... Though they're probably not interesting to anyone but me for the most part lol

Anyone else get anything recently? :)

#125 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:57 AM

I recently got some magazine pages and have some photos coming soon! I'll have to take pictures when they all get here. We're in the same boat.  :tongue:

#126 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:34 AM

I got a box of stuff recently. Recieved the latest batch of visual books. Some photos and a few other little odds and ends.

I bought an Airi Tea cup from the mall. They also have a Yurina one, but I don't like Yurina. :D

As an aside, I've been wondering. I've been collecting the Hello Pro Maruwakari books over the years and they seem to be a fountain of useless information. I can't read them, but if anyone else would like to attempt a little translating project, I wouldn't mind getting photos of them. 

I'm obsessed with collecting books, even though I can't read them. :D

#127 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:42 AM

Airi tea cup?! That's the kind of goods I effin love!!!

#128 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 February 2017 - 02:24 PM

2iqfzDm.jpg
Isn't it cute?

#129 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:17 PM

OH myyyy goooossshhhhh.... It's even better than my Sayashi Mug Cup!

CLaBbKS.jpg

(Old phone had bad quality >.>)

I'm really, really, REALLY, bugging for when they start to make proper T-shirts again. I used to buy those like nobody's business. I keep saying I'll have to post my collection, but I wear them so often they're never all clean at the same time, lol. But yeah, UFP would be getting more of my money if they made color/member T-shirts that aren't boring af for a ridiculous price.

#130 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

They're herrrreeeeee

xJ8pj9f.jpg

6UmX11Q.jpg

EG8GEsp.jpg

All of these came in the same shipment. I'm feeling more and more like a true Danbara wota now     bmjwooz1krkvs.png