• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~ 1807 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jan 18 2015 10:50 AM · 

#1711 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:20 PM

I don't remember how I ran across it and some of you have probably seen it, but this multilingual music video with Thane amuses me.

That's a little cute. It got stuck in my head almost instantly and I skipped the majority of the song

#1712 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Well, they are teenage girls so following trends is to be expected. Go outside H!P and you'll find little variety in the way more orthodox idols style themselves.

True. Basically no one dyes their hair lighter than dark brown nowadays.

#1713 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:35 PM

Well, they are teenage girls so following trends is to be expected. Go outside H!P and you'll find little variety in the way more orthodox idols style themselves.

Certainly all of the MM girls have stayed very in the lines... Ikuta was/is the closest to anything "crazy." Remember Yossie, Ai-chan and Reina's hair? And honestly, Eri's at one point too...

But I haven't seen a pic of the hair in question. Can someone post? Or do you just mean Take's hair she's had the past few months? The darkish red that's growing out a bit?

#1714 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

Reina has had the same hairstyle for nearly 15 years, so I hesitate to throw her into the experimental crowd. Same with Takahashi, who did the blonde in her final year and has kept it pretty normal since graduating. And you can't compare now to when Yossie was around, because obviously things have changed since the 10 years she's been gone. Different hair colors were far more popular then and not really all that crazy to see. 

#1715 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:50 PM

Reina has had the same hairstyle for nearly 15 years, so I hesitate to throw her into the experimental crowd. Same with Takahashi, who did the blonde in her final year and has kept it pretty normal since graduating. And you can't compare now to when Yossie was around, because obviously things have changed since the 10 years she's been gone. Different hair colors were far more popular then and not really all that crazy to see. 

Right that's what I'm saying is that they're not nearly as popular now as even 5 years ago. Reina's had the same hair color but it's still pretty out there... It's a decently vibrant red, especially for a Japanese color.

I mean back in like the Golden Era and shortly after all the girls had that reddish/blondish/brownish hair color. Even platinum was generally light brown. In comparison, it's pretty dark with a lot more black than in the past.

#1716 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:56 PM

Reina's hair is totally brown. It only ever looks red in super oversaturated photos.

#1717 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:17 AM

Here's a video of Ishikawa and Michishige doing stuff, doing this and that, in Japanese

Click just if you want to see them in motion even if tho you probably don't understand anything.

#1718 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 11 April 2017 - 01:54 AM

That's her first public appearance since her return, the episode of Young Town before her new show started.

#1719 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 11 April 2017 - 11:06 AM

Certainly all of the MM girls have stayed very in the lines... Ikuta was/is the closest to anything "crazy." Remember Yossie, Ai-chan and Reina's hair? And honestly, Eri's at one point too...

But I haven't seen a pic of the hair in question. Can someone post? Or do you just mean Take's hair she's had the past few months? The darkish red that's growing out a bit?
I was talking about this: http://www.hello-onl...kari-699731.jpg

#1720 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:47 PM

I researched Thane Camus and learned that he's not the one in the Tour Bus segment of Hello! Morning that Ap2000 referenced. The guy on the tour bus is Patrick Harlan. I went back and added his name to my review. Harlan is featured in a YouTube segment called "Pakkun (Patrick Harlan) Through the Eyes of a Foreign TV Personality." Here's the link:

https://www.youtube....h?v=5CRBbJWVejc

#1721 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:18 PM

We all know the true hair goddesses in H!P history are Masae and Risako GTFO

#1722 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 April 2017 - 04:04 PM

We all know the true hair goddesses in H!P history are Masae and Risako GTFO

Not as ambitious as Masae was Miho too

#1723 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

I researched Thane Camus

Googling him leads to some weird places, like how he was Vega/Balrog in a Street Fighter II commercial
mqdefault.jpg
and his role in the short-lived musical group SPACE ALL STARS.
61nHzD38BrL._SL500_.jpg

#1724 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:06 PM

Compilation of MM'17 Alpaca Baseball spot or whatever the hell this is.

#1725 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:56 PM

DO....CCHI? Holy shit I just about died.

Also, pairing Yokoyan with Marian is just too brilliant.

#1726 nimrahwt

nimrahwt
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:45 PM

Going to Paris today, see you tomorrow at La Cigale for C-ute  :wota:

#1727 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 April 2017 - 08:01 AM

I'll be wearing this Airi t.shirt http://www.suruga-ya...e/609044810.jpg and this towel ChisAiri http://www.suruga-ya.../608440158.jpg, in the VIP queue / fan meeting, don't hesitate to come talking to me if you want :smile: (I think we will be quite a few Airi ~20yo female fans at the beginning of the VIP queue though).

#1728 nimrahwt

nimrahwt
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:45 PM

No we are only 19 now :p

https://twitter.com/...5321759744?s=09

#1729 nimrahwt

nimrahwt
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 15 April 2017 - 11:54 PM

Can't edit my post her..

don't see your T-Shirt, but I think I saw that before, I'm the one with the Master sweater.

And random people just asking why we're sitting here :D

#1730 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:12 PM

Angerme are once again the ambassadors for Idol Matsuri.

https://idolmatsuri.jp

They were the ambassadors in 2015, and last year was Kobushi. Means it's likely they're doing an anime song for their single again this year.

#1731 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:40 PM

In looking over concert DVDs on CDJapan that I don't have, I came across these:

C-ute Cutie Concert Let's Go to Hong Kong & Taipei

C-ute Concert Tour 2015 Aki: Can't Stop!!

Should I get them?

Also, what about the Morning Musume '16 Live Concert in Taipei DVD, which is coming out in May. Should I get that?

I'm trying to cut down on CDJapan purchases and I no longer feel a need to get everything. But I don't want to miss something that for some reason or other should not be missed.

Thanks.

#1732 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:46 PM

What do you consider a worthwhile purchase? Foreign concerts usually don't have a mind blowing set list.

#1733 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

MM in Taipei is roughly as long as a concert in Japan and has a documentary on disc 2 but without subtitles.

C-ute in HK/Taipei is about 10 songs shorter than usual concert in Japan and you have almost the same setlist on both discs (between the HK and Taipei performances there were only 3-4 songs changing).

Plus what Anderei said, setlists are not mond blowing / not very different from their on-going tours in Japan.

So I'd say, for you who didn't attend neither of these foreign concert nor speak the language they are in (Chinese and Japanese), °C-ute Concert Tour 2015 Aki °Can't Stop is the only of the 3 DVDs worthwhile to get.

#1734 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

Thanks, Meikochi. :thumbsup:

#1735 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:22 PM

Y'know, I don't really care about H!P musicals/stageplays, but the poster for the new Pharaoh one looks nice.

https://pbs.twimg.co...gLKUMAAhWuA.jpg

(Sorry, I'm on my phone.)

#1736 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:25 PM

Y'know, I don't really care about H!P musicals/stageplays, but the poster for the new Pharaoh one looks nice.

https://pbs.twimg.co...gLKUMAAhWuA.jpg

(Sorry, I'm on my phone.)

So much Cultural Appropriation.

#1737 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:58 PM

first singing in english and now they steal cleopatra's concept

#1738 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

I don't see what the problem is. It's based off a manga (From the 70s mind you) and from what I've seen of the manga, they weren't wearing a lot of clothes. So I guess they decided to throw in a little of Egypt's Roman history to make due with a little bit better wardrobe. 

#1739 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:27 AM

Japan in general doesn't have the concept of cultural appropriation.

(And I think this might have been a joke? :'D)

#1740 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:38 PM

there's no black people and latinos in this musical

why is japanese hollywood so racist