• Please log in to reply
Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0 Q&A 179 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Mar 06 2015 06:50 PM · 

#151 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:17 PM

I wouldn't choose Sayumi, but it would be Sayumi. Or Eri.

#152 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

Call me crazy, but I feel like... maybe Kago?

If not her, Sayashi =w=

#153 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:42 PM

Gaki.

#154 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:48 PM

Takeuchi Akari.

#155 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

Ayaya!

#156 Mugi

Mugi
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 February 2017 - 01:12 AM

Suzuki Airi

#157 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:56 AM

Yaguchi because at least I'd be gettin' some.

#158 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:40 AM

I would defenitely be Aibon or Maro, it would be the most fun.

I'm surprised you all chose different people.

#159 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 02 February 2017 - 04:04 AM

Yaguchi because at least I'd be gettin' some.

:lmfao: You made me laugh out loud enough that I had to explain why I was laughing.

#160 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:02 AM

I would defenitely be Aibon or Maro, it would be the most fun.

I'm surprised you all chose different people.

That's what I'm sayin... I mean, if we're being serious, the self harm and suicidal thoughts n such Aibon had are not cool....

But to imagine being one of the most popular members, being on TV, getting lots of solos, experiencing/creating the Golden Era and finally debuting in a duo with a good friend?

Damn, I'd get caught smoking for all that. Go out in style.

#161 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 February 2017 - 06:49 AM

- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 
From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?

This is a hard question :lol:

Exposure wise: Ishikawa Rika (MM, v-u-den, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, Country Musume, Romans, DEF. Diva, + 3 shuffles)

But it would be interesting to live like one of the "lesser knowns" or the girls who always got back seated, but originally had the expectation of something more during auditions... like Kaori or Makoto. Even Heike. 

#162 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:01 AM

Risako, definitely.

#163 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 February 2017 - 12:38 AM

Why do (almost) nobody state his/her reasons ? It's the most interesting part :(.

I'd go with Suzuki Airi. She got to know Golden Era MM (+ solo acts) when she entered, be part of H!P All Stars, was in when W was active, performed in big arenas like Saitama at the beginning with H!P (along with small houses when only with C-ute) became vocal leader of 2 groups, participated at Elder Club graduation, got to perform with Platinum and Colorful eras, went abroad with different groups and a few times, started to be a model, performed with her own group at Budoukan several times and will do her last performance with them at the Saitama Super Arena.

Tl;dr, she got to perform with everyone from Golden to Colorful Era + other groups, achieved a lot as an idol while being center of her group and most popular (I wouldn't want to know the pain to work a lot only to stay as a back dancer that never sings ; and she managed to not get broken by pressure like RihoRiho).

#164 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:55 PM

My reasons are even though Takahashi was never top for me, watching her perform is what made me WANT to be an idol.  She always genuinely looked like she was enjoying the fuck out of herself.  plus I love singing and dancing and let's be real, she got a lot of lines haha.  Plus I'd love to have such a long tenure, especially as leader, and ESPECIALLY as leader of my favorite era.

#165 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

My reasons are even though Takahashi was never top for me, watching her perform is what made me WANT to be an idol.  She always genuinely looked like she was enjoying the fuck out of herself.  plus I love singing and dancing and let's be real, she got a lot of lines haha.  Plus I'd love to have such a long tenure, especially as leader, and ESPECIALLY as leader of my favorite era.

Your only downside would be having to hang around Reina a lot onstage. :P

I've been trying to think on one, but while a few come to mind, I've not decided yet.

#166 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:13 PM

Your only downside would be having to hang around Reina a lot onstage. :P

SO TRUE

#167 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

Reasons? Alright!

Gaki.

Because if I was Gaki I could hang out with Yossy, Ai and Eri on a regular basis. Also having her looks would probably have me swoon over myself 24/7.

Oh and yeah she's got nice vocals.

#168 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

Ayaya!

Since I don't like idols, I think Ayaya is a good fit (plus I love her). To be at first enchanted with the idea of singing and dancing, as they truly are, then once you get into the business and you find out what it really is, and you instead come to hate it..... so Ayaya! And, AI, Ayaya was getting some too, seeing as of how she had a boyfriend the whole time.  :girlie:

But besides that, she was the idol queen. Singing, dancing, clothing wearing (lol), character, etc. Plus I think I like the idea of soloist more than a group.

#169 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:35 AM

I would say Riho just because I would love to be the Dancing Queen of H!P, but she got a lot of hate and seemed pretty lonely so I don't know about that xD

#170 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:10 AM

From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?

Whoever was in that wild circus the least amount of time.
I do NOT want to be an idol.

#171 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 February 2017 - 03:07 PM

Ap is Uta.

#172 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:18 PM

Ap is Uta.

I actually did a bit of research to see who actually was in H!P the least amount of time, and it wasn't actually Uta. It looks like Yanagihara Hiromi (Country Musume member who died) was in the group from April - July 1999. Although she did end up dying. Uta was around about 6 months, along with two of the members of Coconuts Musume who did end up leaving right away.

#173 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

Will ap change his mind or he would rather die than bieng an H!P idol?

#174 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 February 2017 - 09:40 PM

Sezaki Azusa was introduced as an Egg on April 4 2009 and withdrew before the end of the month, before starting activities. And she is perfect for you Ap since she told very few things about her but that she looked up to Koha-chan ;).

#175 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:10 AM

Ap is Uta.

I actually did a bit of research to see who actually was in H!P the least amount of time, and it wasn't actually Uta. It looks like Yanagihara Hiromi (Country Musume member who died) was in the group from April - July 1999. Although she did end up dying. Uta was around about 6 months, along with two of the members of Coconuts Musume who did end up leaving right away.

Sheki Dol also had a member who was only in the group six months before they disbanded because one of them had gotten pregnant.

#176 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:44 PM

- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 

Sayumi, of course. From joining as a deer-in-the-headlights underdog to graduating as the idolest of the idols to triumphantly returning with my own show a few years later. I'd also get to cuddle with Eri and touch Riho inappropriately in my time off, it couldn't get better than that. 8o

Also bump. :bounce:

#177 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

Exposure wise: Ishikawa Rika (MM, v-u-den, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, Country Musume, Romans, DEF. Diva, + 3 shuffles)

My answer is between this, and either Sayumi or Momochi for their specific brand of legendary.

#178 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

Momochi for sure. Then I'd get to be in BK, Buono!, and CG.

#179 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

Chisato, because I'd get to spend all the special time with Maimai.

Or maybe Maimai, because I'd get to spend all that special time with Chisato.

#180 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 30 October 2017 - 07:26 PM

I like bumping this thread sometimes ;/