• Please log in to reply
The Offical PINK CRES. Dump Thread Miya's lil pet project of a group. 109 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jun 20 2015 02:25 PM · 

#31 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:41 PM

Nihei Yuuka 10/20/1995, Tokyo
Kobayashi Hikaru 4/19/94, Tokyo

#32 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

I like Hikaru so far.  She gives me Risako vibes for some reason.  Yuuka is still a bit blah in my opinion but I guess she was technically better at dancing.  WHat a terrible choice for a song for the dance audition though....

#33 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 March 2016 - 05:43 PM

Really? I feel like she's Maho's older sister.... Atm I prefer her to Yuuka.

#34 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:12 PM

I bet both of them will make it and then maybe Horie Kizuki.

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

I don't think they're gonna add any Kenshuusei but I'm anticipating both of them making it in.

#36 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

Really? I feel like she's Maho's older sister....

Totally haha. But she's cuter and doesn't look bored.

Yuuka's dance was quite graceful (except for the walking part). While both being quite different, I thought they formed a cute pair so I hope they'll both pass (which is quite likely if we're getting some footage). I'm looking forward the singing footage.

I'm not against the addition of one of the older kss.

#37 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:14 PM

Singing footage.

If I'm not mistaken, this teacher works with JJ and AKB as well.

#38 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:40 PM

He did for one episode of Green Room but I don't think he works with JJ regularly.

#39 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 27 March 2016 - 07:28 PM

Hasn't he been working with MM for a long time now? Is he not the "MEOOOOOOW" guy?

#40 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:59 PM

Hasn't he been working with MM for a long time now? Is he not the "MEOOOOOOW" guy?

Yes he is :rofl:.

#41 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:58 PM

Finally got around to watching this.... It looked like Hikaru was terrified to work with the Nyao Voice trainer. When both girls were there, she had zero confidence. I'm glad they showed footage at the end of her singing dearest. but the footage definitely has Yuuka as the stronger choice, but they both aren't bad.

#42 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 01 April 2016 - 02:39 PM

They both won, just like everyone figured lol

#43 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 01 April 2016 - 04:21 PM

wow I am so surprised

#44 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

Yuuka feels like Kanyon 2.0 to me almost, lol. She's good at what she does, though. Like the voice trainer said, her voice/first impression definitely is like a rock/hard, though (not the genre but being stiff.)

Although Kobayashi has a ways to go in dance, I much prefer her soft, sensitive voice to Yuuka's.... it carries a bit better, too. (Here's the video.)

#45 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:43 PM

After watching the last footage, I'm glad with the final choice. Hikaru's soft voice is pleasant to hear and Yuuka's dance is really good already. They'll both have room to improve but don't start from nothing (though Hikaru's dance wasn't good at all). And they're cute.

#46 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 01 April 2016 - 11:05 PM

I'd like to propose the nickname "Maru" for Hikaru.

#47 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:35 PM

I'm a Hikaru oshi already, someone posted some modeling photos or something she did on FB and I'm like hey wow

#48 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

Sometimes I wonder if this vocal instructor is even licensed LOL I mean my Japanese isn't 500% so maybe that's part of it but so much of what he says makes no sense to me or even verges on sounding like bad / improper instruction / technique.  It really does not surprise me that so many H!P girls have ended up with vocal nodes and various issues of that nature because he teaches to sing in a very nasal, strained way.  As someone who has worked with around four or five instructors, I don't think he's very good, quite honestly LOL.

#49 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 April 2016 - 10:41 PM

Sometimes I wonder if this vocal instructor is even licensed LOL I mean my Japanese isn't 500% so maybe that's part of it but so much of what he says makes no sense to me or even verges on sounding like bad / improper instruction / technique.  It really does not surprise me that so many H!P girls have ended up with vocal nodes and various issues of that nature because he teaches to sing in a very nasal, strained way.  As someone who has worked with around four or five instructors, I don't think he's very good, quite honestly LOL.

He can change their voices in a short matter of time, but it's still not always "good" lol

#50 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:16 AM

Miyabi, Yuuka and Hikaru were on this week's Upcoming... I assume they got the ol' Miyabi makeover? They both look REALLY different... Yuuka looks uncomfortable in that style and they dyed Hikaru's hair, lol. I feel that their styles should be switched, but what do I know? =w=

#51 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:20 AM

I've been told that makeup look is literally trendy in Japan so I guess I don't know anything about anything and Miyabi is somehow stylish.

#52 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 11 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

The hair looks really cute on both of them but jesus christ miyabi why

#53 Hotaru

Hotaru
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:08 PM

Miyabi's fashion is either spot on or a trainwreck. There is no in between.

#54 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 August 2016 - 01:36 PM

They debuted two new songs at their first live today. Last Love and Summer Wonderland.

#55 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 August 2016 - 01:55 AM

Recording of the demo for Summer Wonderland in Green Room or whatever it's called.

I thought the new girls were really good. I'm really excited for this group. As long as they come through with the music, I think they're gonna be really great. Hopefully once they get up and running they'll release stuff pretty consistently, unlike other UFP groups.

#56 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:10 AM

Yuuka sounds pretty damned good.

Have they seriously not named this group yet? I propose MNG.

#57 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 August 2016 - 03:18 AM

They're announcing the name at the Buono! Budokan.

#58 Gale

Gale
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 16 August 2016 - 09:10 AM

Its funny how Miyabi is being kinda torn apart for her fashion on other forums and people are annoyed about her influence being over the group, when her group will just be a refined version of Akishibu Project.

https://www.youtube....h?v=t9dxk8VPzaM

They are the most up to date with fashion (Akihabara and Shibuya), and pretty similar to Miyabi, so her trends are legit lol.

#59 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 August 2016 - 10:06 AM

Japanese street style fashion will never click with me lol.

#60 honey

honey
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:21 AM

Miyabi's new group performing Summer Wonderland.

I'll be honest, I had a lot of second hand embarrassment trying to watch this and had to stop lol. I'm not sure what I expected out of the group but it wasn't this at all