• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 2 - EAST REGION C-ute 4 replies to this topic Started by JPope , Mar 23 2017 06:28 AM · 

Poll: 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS ROUND 2 - EAST REGION (25 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Dance de Bakoon! VS 8. To Tomorrow / Final Squall / The Curtain Rises

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

2. Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ VS 7. The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / Gamusha LIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

3. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku VS 6. Crazy Kanzen na Otona

4. I miss you / THE FUTURE VS 5. Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma

Vote

#1 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:28 AM

Live from the Yokohama Arena Dome in, would you believe it, Yokohama, it's Round 2 of the 2017 MARCH BBS MADNESS! The East Region features features eight 1st Round winning C-ute singles. This region had no upsets, no ties, and only one close vote (To Tomorrow / Final Squall / The Curtain Rises beating Edo no Temari Uta II by a single vote). 

Vote for the single you like best in each match-up. Information about the tournament can be found in the main tournament thread, including the full tournament bracket and links to all of the songs. The C-ute page at the Hello! Project Wiki is also useful for comparing cover art and costumes. Remember, you're judging the single as a whole, not just the lead songs. Use whatever criteria you wish to determine your vote. You must vote in each match-up.

Round 2 matches will end at 11:30 PM PDT on Saturday the 25th.

#2 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

For this region...

Round 1: Dance de Bakoon! It's so fun.

Round 2: I really wish Singing wasn't on the Mugen single because I really feel it brings it down by a lot for me. But I have these singles both kind of equal in mind... but in the end, I can find something to like in all three songs for Middle/Gamusha/Tsugi, so I'll go for that.

Round 3: Crazy Kanzen na Otona!

Round 4: I miss you/THE FUTURE, I think they did the cool, mature concept better than ever. However, Kanashiki/Adam did have Attakai Ude de Tsutsunde, which is a big plus for it, but in the end, I find I miss you/THE FUTURE more memorable.

#3 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:41 PM

#4 was such a hard choice for me. It was crazy.

I Miss You has a soft spot in my heart, as it was essentially the start/near the start of my translating. I listened to the radio rip over and over to finally get the Japanese lyrics written down, then translated. Plus the song itself was such a creative risk, I appreciated UFP for actually taking that chance. It was a great, great song. Then THE FUTURE is just one of my C-ute jams. I have to get up and dance when I hear it. And I liked the MV, no matter how simple and cheesy it was.

On the other hand, Adam to Eve was a such a strong single as a whole. Adam to Eve was shortly after C-ute really hit their stride and began constantly putting out good content. Probably a few singles after. The song itself is a big C-ute staple. Personally, Kanashiki Amefuri is a song I really like. But pairing these two with Attakai Ude and Dare ni mo Naisho? It's almost unbeatable. Too good of a single.

#4 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:46 PM

Round 2: I really wish Singing wasn't on the Mugen single because I really feel it brings it down by a lot for me. But I have these singles both kind of equal in mind... but in the end, I can find something to like in all three songs for Middle/Gamusha/Tsugi, so I'll go for that.

Same. Even my least favorite on the other one was better than it, otherwise it would have won.

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:31 PM

I went with majority for everything except....

Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku I still love the concept for that single and I wish other groups in H!P did it!  God I loved that single.

Crazy Kanzen na Otona is great, but the effort they put into Kimi wa was ground breaking for H!P.