• Please log in to reply
Juice=Juice World Tour!!! 50 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Apr 12 2017 01:35 PM · 

#31 honey

honey
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:04 PM

Guys we never considered... Yo.... What if...

THEY DID ONE EAST COAST AND ONE WEST COAST CONCERT IN THE US?

Then they don't have to choose =w=

this is H!P we're talking about

#32 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:54 PM

Guys we never considered... Yo.... What if...

THEY DID ONE EAST COAST AND ONE WEST COAST CONCERT IN THE US?

Then they don't have to choose =w=

this is H!P we're talking about

True but it's also a "world tour".... Ya never know ;)

We can dream. Maybe they'll have Ju=Ju hit the major music cities in the US and study like T&C.... LOL. Not.

#33 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:57 PM

The fact that they're doing multiple Western Hemisphere countries has probably already used up most of the fanbases luck.

#34 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 13 April 2017 - 09:50 PM

Mexico will be getting Juice=Juice on September 8th. The C-ute concert in Mexico is handing out flyers.

#35 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

That's enough time to prepare.

And to add to my previous musings about the location... H!P summer con ends in early September so Mexico might be one of the first concerts. Of course they could still go in between the dates of the summer concerts, especially since none of the girls is in school anymore, but let's hope they won't because weekdays suck as concert days.

Just checked German conventions for the time after that, too. So far the only one that might look like a good one is the Connichi, September 22 - 24 in Kassel. Which would suck because Saturday is already sold out lol. Other than that there's some other cons but none of them looks big enough or focusses on something different (like the German Comic Con in Berlin or Frankfurt Bookfair). So still everything fine for a non-convention concert.

#36 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:03 AM

If they come to the PlayStation Theater in New York (where MM played, when it was called the Best Buy Theater), I hope they don't pull a Momoiro Clover and close off the seating section, making me sit in the Disabled Section on the side of the stage, the only place I could find a seat. (I'm not standing for a two-hour concert, even if it IS Juice=Juice.)

#37 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:39 AM

Hmm, if they come to Chicago, I may consider going because I haven't stopped fantasizing about visiting Chicago again. Honestly, Juice=Juice went from one of my most anticipated groups at debut to dead bottom of my list along with the Factories, so I'm not excited for their tour... But they at least seem somewhat solid live performers, since they were all Kenshuusei, so maybe they'll put on a worthwhile show. I still think I'd prioritize visiting Chicago over going just for them though, lol.

#38 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:53 AM

I really don't care about their music but if they came to Chicago I would definitely go to see Akari and KanaTomo.

#39 nimrahwt

nimrahwt
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:56 AM

THE VIP TICKETS FOR JJ INCLUDE A SIGNED PB AND HANDSHAKE EVENT

#40 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

Oh, it may be tempting finally, to go for a VIP ticket.

For the record : VIP tickets are announced to be 1,890 MXN (approx. 95€ / $100).
C-ute VIP ticket in Mexico were 2,800 MXN (approx. 140€ / $150).
And in France, for BeriKyuu and C-ute this time, VIP tickets were 122€.

So it may be under 100€ to see them with a VIP ticket in France / Germany.

#41 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 April 2017 - 04:00 PM

Dang, $100 for VIP treatment??

Lol, I'm totally going if they come to Chicago with tickets that cheap.

#42 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 17 April 2017 - 04:45 AM

So the European tour dates were also announced for September.

And for anyone who doesn't peruse H!O, there was a theory thrown out that the US date could be J-POP SUMMIT in San Francisco Sept 9th-10th, which would make the trip even more worthwhile if you listen to a lot of J-Pop. Last year, they had acts like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu and GARNiDELiA.

#43 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:10 PM

September is holiday time here in Germany (for university students) soooo... no matter where they're gonna play, I'm ready to camp for the venue.

#44 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

So they may do it all at once after all : Mexico on the 8th, maybe on the 10th for the USA, flyers with "September" for the date in France have been given at the C-ute concert (organisers told us the date in France may be announced next week, at most early-May) and they likely will do France / UK / Germany in the same trip.

#45 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:41 PM

Crossing my fingers and praying to any god that will listen that America's date is before the 12th. 

I go to Europe on the 12th for my family trip. T_T I gave up C-ute for this cruise, giving up Juice too, I'll be beside myself. 

#46 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

People are saying 33degrees manages all concerts in Europe - they're the ones that organized °C-ute's concert in Paris and gave out the J=J in Europe flyers.

So far it seems like all German concerts by 33degrees took place in Cologne. I guess we can expect them to come to that city again.

Nice. Around 30 minutes to the concert location for me :)

#47 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 April 2017 - 08:36 PM

I had mentioned this in a fb comment about the possible US date--

Doesn't that seem too soon? If they're performing in Mexico on the 8th, then they fly that same night and are up the next morning to possibly perform/do Q&A? It just seems very rushed. I mean, J=J did do over 200 concerts last year so maybe it's not that bad for them but that feels very rushed.

#48 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 May 2017 - 11:02 AM

Seems Thailand's venue and date is June 3rd at Viral Festival Asia in Bangkok... Not officially on their website yet, but Ju=Ju was listed on a poster w/ their artists performing. AKB48 and Flower will also being going.

#49 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 May 2017 - 10:08 AM

J-Pop Summit announced their first guest (BAND-MAID, btw) so hopefully IF J=J is performing there, we'll know sooner rather than later so that anyone who plans to attend (like myself) will have more time to prepare.

#50 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 19 May 2017 - 12:04 PM

I will literally be visiting Thailand the week before that :/
They had better come to LA.

#51 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:13 PM

J-Pop Summit announced their first guest (BAND-MAID, btw)

Well now I'm interested! J=J can come too. =3=