• Please log in to reply
Get to Know BEYOOOOONDS -An introductory course by yours truly- 10 replies to this topic Started by TicTacAnyone , Aug 04 2019 03:52 AM · 

#1 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:52 AM

Since I know a lot of people are just now starting to get into BEYOOOOONDS due to their major debut, I thought I'd give a little info I've picked up here and there about the girls. Of course, this isn't every little fun fact, again, just some things I've noticed/watched along the way.

We've discussed before, but BEYOOOOONDS (that's with 5 o's) is currently split into 2-3 groups. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHICA#TETSU (Philosophical Girls):

Ichioka Reina (leader) (currently 20)
Shimakura Rika (currently 18)
Nishida Shiori (currently 16)
Eguchi Saya (currently 16)

Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (Rain, Forest, River, Ocean):

Takase Kurumi (leader) (currently 20)
Maeda Kokoro (currently 17)
Yamazaki Yuhane (currently 16)
Okamura Minami (currently 14)
Kiyono Momohime (currently 14)

---no group yet---:

Hirai Miyo (currently 19)
Kobayashi Honoka (currently 18)

Satoyoshi Utano (currently 18)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEYOOOOONDS is self-described as a "different idol group." Such as their name implies, they want to go beyond all other groups with their own charm by including acting, interesting costumes, and fan interaction. Their name, when put in hiragana, also resembles "pyon" (jump), and that's why they do a small jump as they do their group introductions.

Now, into each member (spoiler box for each.)

Spoiler

#2 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 August 2019 - 10:01 AM

I'm really curious to see if the subunits start promoting songs of their own or if they'll always just release things as BEYOOOOONDS.  The Chica Tetsu girls are noticeably a little older than everyone else so I'd love to see them release something more mature.

#3 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 August 2019 - 11:25 AM

I always forget how "old" the CHICA#TETSU girls actually are. Reina is the oldest in Beyooooonds, Rika is the same age as the Only You girls. I definitely thought Shiori and Saya were younger than 16.

...then again Beyooooonds had been in limbo for quite some time lol.

#4 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 August 2019 - 01:04 PM

Awesome introductions. There are so many members right at the beginning it’s going to take a long time for me to pick out any of them in a video, but this helps!

#5 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 August 2019 - 03:28 PM

A little more in depth info on a few of our former idols that reside in Ame no Mori Kawa Umi.

Takase Kurumi was part of a local Tochigi based idol group called, Tochiotome25 (とちおとめ25), for three years before joining the Kenshuuusei as a sole generation member. 

She was a member from 2011 till graduating in June of 2014. She was part of 4 singles before graduating. They can be found through King Records (MVs).

Okamura Minami was a child model starting sometime in 2011. In 2014 she joined a local Osaka dance and vocal group called SunRisa (サンリーサ).

She also auditioned to become a fashion model in a girls magazine called Dream Girls. She left SunRisa in October of 2016.

(I found one clip (she sings Momoiro Kataomoi) of her for you but there's more if you poke around Youtube.)

Kiyono Momohime may be the youngest, but when it comes to being an idol, she's been in it for awhile. You might even call her a veteran. She was part of two idol groups prior to joining the H!P Kenshuusei. 

First was Amorecarina (アモレカリーナ). She was part of the Tokyo branch, which has since disbanded. She joined sometime in 2014 and left in 2015.

(Solo performance (which I'm sure made the rounds when she joined as a kenshuusei) while in Amorecarina)

(Performance as part of Amorecarina)

She was also part of the duo, Juri♡Puri (じゅり♡ぷり) with another Amorecarina member sometime after they both left the big group.

(Performance as part of Juri♡Puri)

#6 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:19 AM

Yes, a lot of the AmeKawa girls have pervious idol experience :) 

Edited and added the three audition winners--not a lot is known about their personalities yet, but I think we will start to get a better picture after BEYOOOOONDS debuts and starts releasing their DVD mags and stuff (which is soon.) 

If I were to just go off of everything I've read and watched (which I did a lot of the past few days to try to get a good grasp on their personalities and how wota view them), I'd list these girls as the current most popular members of BEYOOOOONDS.... according to J-wota. In no order,

-Yamazaki Yuhane

-Takase Kurumi

-Satoyoshi Utano/Hirai Miyo

-Nishida Shiori

^Normally I'd add Momohime, but I feel like I haven't seen a lot of fans talk about her in comments and such yet.

#7 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 August 2019 - 07:16 AM

I feel like all the singles gave most of the girls a chance to shine. Saya REALLY stood out in Go Waist and I love her for it. She gave me Chinami vibes.

#8 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:24 AM

I feel like all the singles gave most of the girls a chance to shine. Saya REALLY stood out in Go Waist and I love her for it. She gave me Chinami vibes.

The fans seemed to love it as well--I saw a lot of comments calling her Princess Sayarin?! Lol!

But to be honest, there's not a single member I dislike. This hasn't happened for me in a group in a few years!

#9 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:58 AM

But to be honest, there's not a single member I dislike. This hasn't happened for me in a group in a few years!

Saaaame. I've only ever felt this way about 5-member Juice=Juice. With BEYOOOOONDS, their individual likeability ranges from love to indifference for me, which is great. Usually I latch onto one girl while steering clear of the rest lol.

#10 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 September 2019 - 06:26 PM

Some recordings:

Nippon no DNA

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y7yNNT8fhPs

Takase Kurumi (short hair) and Shimakura Rika (long hair).

Kurumi definitely has a bit more "idol" going on, but Rika's rhythm is on point.

Go Waist

https://www.youtube....h?v=ke8qwxCMgR0

Nishida Shiori (shoulder length hair) and Eguchi Saya (longer hair).

Shiori is the "cutie" of Beyooooonds (with Okamura Minami - both have pink-ish colours to match lol - Shiori deep pink, Minami lighter pink). Saya might seem a bit stern but she's pretty competent.

#11 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 15 September 2019 - 01:30 AM

If Saya is one of your worse singers, your group is in a pretty good spot imo

Also Rika's "saikouhou" really sends me.... it just sounded so good to me idk why but it hit just right.