• Please log in to reply
Who Wants To Be A Moderator? apply within 8 replies to this topic Started by aine , Jan 19 2017 09:50 PM · 

#1 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:50 PM

This forum needs a moderator besides my humble and forgetful self. Just say you want to be one and I'll make you one.

No real requirements other than maybe:

- you're an active and dedicated b!p contributor

- you're ok with having the (little) extra workload and you will actively use it

I'm hoping the Workroom will be largely self-moderated by everyone using it, but really I just want someone with extra permissions to pin, lock, merge or split threads or do whatever moderating stuff necessary when I'm not around.

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:38 AM

I'd be more than happy to! Unfortunately my girl isn't blogging now (obviously lol) but I still check it pretty regularly, and usually approve/disapprove the comments, if no one gets to it before me. But I have the time to be of any assistance I can!

I'd actually ask after the H!P data station, too, to update the first post on the colors, fix the thread titles and such, etc. Although, I wouldn't really expect it to go to me before Aqua.  :tongue: So maybe as a suggestion for her, instead! (If she's ok with that!)

#3 WhiteForte

WhiteForte
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

I was thinking I could do it. I checked the other thread daily, and Rokun has me working on 5 blogs now (:p) so I'm being pretty active as of recently.

#4 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

I'd actually ask after the H!P data station, too, to update the first post on the colors, fix the thread titles and such, etc. Although, I wouldn't really expect it to go to me before Aqua.  :tongue: So maybe as a suggestion for her, instead! (If she's ok with that!)

Aw thank Thea!

Yes, it could help, but it's nothing urgent :) My extra time is not really steady for this, so I almost prefer that you're the moderator!

#5 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:27 AM

I understand, Aqua! I'm sorry I nominated you without your consent, I thought about that after I did it, sadly. However, thank you! I'd be more than happy to, if so decided. 

#6 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:00 AM

Added Thea and WhiteForte as mods for the Workroom, and also Thea for the Data Station. Please enjoy responsibly. ;/

#7 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:03 AM

Thank you! I'm honored. I'll be sure to put them to good use.  :grin:

#8 WhiteForte

WhiteForte
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 10 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

Oh great! I'll be power hungry now mwuahahahah (kidding)

#9 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 14 March 2017 - 03:38 PM

I logged on the P!H email this week-end, and there was a lot of these email:

Spoiler

I guess it's related to the server change, but I'm not too familiar with this  :confused: