• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 609 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#601 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 09 January 2020 - 07:56 PM

Honoka Kobayashi performing Chopin's Scherzo No. 1 in B Minor, Op. 20

Goddamn, she's good. This is a fairly expressive performance, too, and not just a straight reading. 

#602 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 January 2020 - 08:23 PM

Yeah, Honoka is amazing. Just watching Beyooooonds' performances and MVs you know that she plays the piano but this is definitely next level.

It's pretty obvious that she spends a lot of her free time training.

#603 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 January 2020 - 11:03 PM

Don't know if we have any vinyl hounds in the house, but for a limited time, you can get a few classic H!P albums on vinyl from CD Japan. The first two Berryz albums, MM's Second Morning and 4th "Ikimasshoi", and Ayaya's First Kiss are all available through Feb 19th.

Oh cool, great time for me to lose my wallet

#604 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 January 2020 - 11:57 PM

Every time I've listened to the Petit Best 16 album, I've found track 16 to be a beautiful song, so unlike the other songs on the album that it must have been from a musical or special production of some kind. I've never been aware of who was singing or what the origin of the song was. I mean, who in H!P hits those high notes so beautifully? Well, I finally checked and the song is "Triangle Alpha," by Morning Musume 15, and is from their stage musical, "Triangle." I then found a video clip of this song as performed in the stage production. And it's Riho hitting those high notes! I watched the clip. The singing quality is much better, of course, on the studio recording heard on Petit Best 16. She sounds great. Why didn't she sing like this more often? She does not hit those high notes in the stage clip.

Also, is the cast album for the musical worth getting?

Here's a link to the clip:

https://www.dailymot...m/video/x399lic

#605 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 13 January 2020 - 01:55 AM

They’re cleaned up in the studio version. She probably couldn’t consistently hit the notes in a live setting. She never hit the 123 high notes either.

#606 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:49 AM

TRIANGLE was a good play but a shit musical, honestly. The songs were all really short and uninteresting, except maybe 4 of them. The only way to acquire the full cast recording is to buy the DVD, anyway. But even if you were fine with that, I still wouldn't recommend it. However, if you're digging around musical songs, I strongly recommend "Suki Dakara..." from "Zoku 11nin Iru! Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa", West version. It's easily the best thing Sakura ever recorded.

#607 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 January 2020 - 10:18 PM

Apparently Honoka can draw... wow....

#608 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted Yesterday, 17 Jan, 09:16AM

I found my replacement for Yamaki Risa.

#609 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted Yesterday, 17 Jan, 01:02PM

I was thinking of Homare when I saw this and I was like, this can’t be real... made sense when it was Honoka instead haha

#610 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 17 Jan, 04:32PM

I was thinking of Homare when I saw this and I was like, this can’t be real... made sense when it was Honoka instead haha

LOL!, I did the same thing and didn't realize it until I read your post. 

God, I hate people with this much talent. And by "hate" I mean "am envious of."