• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 484 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#481 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 10 July 2019 - 03:01 PM

Want to be on the verge of crying at work?
Watch Ayacho's graduation concert behind the scenes on Hello!Sta.

#482 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:12 AM

https://twitter.com/...176746383536129

Here are some new pictures for the new MM girls to promote the summer concerts.
They look really cute. I remember people saying 12th gen (aside from Miki maybe) were a visual gen, but 15th gen are lookers as well - I'd say in a more idol way, though. Not gonna lie, especially Homare and Mei give me some oldschool mid-2000-ish vibes. Rio could be a member of the 48/46 groups though.

#483 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 July 2019 - 08:40 PM

Has anyone figured out what percentage of today's H!P lineup started out as Eggs/Kenshuusei? I think I could identify most of them, but there are quite a few new girls now who did not come from KSS and I'd have to look up each, as well as any members of the current groups that I'm not sure about. I'm just trying to see if someone else already did the work.

#484 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 July 2019 - 09:46 PM

Current lineup? You're probably talking like 80%-90% are eggs.... The only non-egg members are;

Kamikokuryou Moe

Ise Layla/Reira

Ikuta Erina

Ishida Ayumi

Sato Masaki

Nonaka Miki

Morito Chisaki

Kitagawa Rio

Okamura Homare

Ozeki Mai

I mean if you want to get technical and add a few more, Inoue Rei, Hirose Ayaka and Ogata Risa were part of NICE GIRLS PROJECT instead of KSS

#485 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 July 2019 - 11:09 PM

Current lineup? You're probably talking like 80%-90% are eggs.... The only non-egg members are;

Kamikokuryou Moe

Ise Layla/Reira

Ikuta Erina

Ishida Ayumi

Sato Masaki

Nonaka Miki

Morito Chisaki

Kitagawa Rio

Okamura Homare

Ozeki Mai

I mean if you want to get technical and add a few more, Inoue Rei, Hirose Ayaka and Ogata Risa were part of NICE GIRLS PROJECT instead of KSS

Wow, I figured it was a high percentage, but I didn't realize it was that high. Thanks, TicTac.