• Please log in to reply
[02.21.2018] Tsubaki Factory - Teion Yakedo / Shunrenka / I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~ 48 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Nov 15 2017 02:19 AM · 

#1 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:19 AM

Did you forget they exist? Because I almost did.

Announced today on Girls Live.

UP9nAZx.jpg

The usual 7 editions.

Teion Yakedo is written by Kodama Ameko, composed by Ohashi Riko. Supposed to be a sad winter song, so maybe they'll be showing off their vocal prowess.

#2 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

(No I didn’t forget them because their last single was amazing and it’s still in the CD player in my car!!)

Is Kiki still out for her injury? Dang, I thought she was back already. She hosted one of those YT channel shows recently.

#3 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 November 2017 - 04:33 AM

She's still unable to dance, yeah. She does some events but in a chair.

#4 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

If anyone wants to know what the title means, it's "Low temperature burn".

#5 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:16 PM

I'm ready for Kodama to slay my life again, come at me bby

#6 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

From Jplop :
fan reports
- Rainy weather delay. Event start delayed by 30 minutes. Sun came out later.
- Tsubaki Factory rehearsing Teion Yakedo for the first time.
- Asakura Kiki returns and rehearses with everyone
- Kiki is in the center at the start of the new song.
- The girls are wearing high heels. Fans worried about Kiki wearing heels right away instead of shoes after just recovering from a herniated disc.
- Teion Yakedo outfits : gloves, gray beret, blue boa on neck, white cloak, beige dress?
- Teion Yakedo is a tough love winter song

#7 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Kiki is apparently back but only for events regarding the new single. But yeah, heels considering just how long she was injured is so stupid.

#8 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:18 PM

Yes it is.

#9 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:51 PM

That's surprising considering they could actually get flat shoes for Aika. I hope Kiki is ok now and she only promotes the new songs.

#10 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 25 November 2017 - 10:50 PM

I’m sure they got the Doctors permission before they put her in those shoes. They seem to take injuries more seriously these days. Or maybe more girls are getting injured...

#11 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:23 PM

What doctor would clear that, though? Heels aren't good for people who've never even had injuries.

#12 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 November 2017 - 11:52 PM

I remember a person telling me that Japanese girls wear high heels to correct the malposition of their legs.

Yeah, I couldn't believe them either.

#13 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

Heels are common in the dance world. It’s not like dancing in stilettos or casual wear heels. I often wear character shoes (which are 2-3” high sometimes 4”) when doing musicals and such. They’re made for dancing and honestly sometimes easier to dance in than sneakers. Also in general Japanese heels are really comfortable, they have a lot of padding to support the balls of your feet unlike a lot of western shoes.

#14 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:55 AM

I will say sometimes you definitely do have more stability in costume heels (for stage performances) than in flats/sneakers. Buuuut I can't attest to it and how it affects your back, which is what was injured for her, right? I can't see how any height is good for your back.

#15 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:22 AM

I will say sometimes you definitely do have more stability in costume heels (for stage performances) than in flats/sneakers. Buuuut I can't attest to it and how it affects your back, which is what was injured for her, right? I can't see how any height is good for your back.

She had a herniated lumbar disc, and has been out of commission for literally six months.

#16 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:19 PM

Teion Yakedo smart phone version

#17 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

Tsubaki is killing it. Honestly even though Kobushi started off strong, at this point in time Tsubaki is better to me.

#18 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Not exactly my kind of music, but from an aesthetic point of view that's really nice.

#19 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:10 PM

With these images, they shouldn't have done a smarphone version, in my opinion. But besides the size, it is visually nice. I'm waiting for the full version to judge the song.

#20 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

Tsubaki is killing it. Honestly even though Kobushi started off strong, at this point in time Tsubaki is better to me.

Kobushi are still much stronger live imo. Tsubaki's best performances are all the ones where they have a backtrack.

#21 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

Kobushi are still much stronger live imo. Tsubaki's best performances are all the ones where they have a backtrack.

Yeah, this is true.

#22 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:55 PM

Are they still trying to say Tsubaki is the gentle/ballad whatever side of Berryz?? Cause this is all still very C-uteish.

PS--Cute outfits!!

#23 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

It’s on iTunes now.

#24 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:08 PM

Kiki will miss today's event due to not physically feeling well.

That was fast.

#25 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Geez. Kiki, man. Physically unwell could also mean a cold or something like that, right? If it's her back though...

#26 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:49 PM

Announced at their Tsubaki Factory 2017 Ouen Daikanshasai Special Live and Handshake Event @ Ikebukuro Sunshine City Fountain Square 12/15/17 event

The other two titles are

-Shunrenka (春恋歌)

-I Need You ~Kanransha~ (I Need You ~観覧車~) 

#27 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

Second song title also gives me ballad feels.

#28 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:06 AM

Teion Yakedo live

Could use some harmonization. Like seriously. Also, Kiki is probably actually find performing this, there's basically no actual choreo.

They did have two members out with the flu the other day and two more took the day off because they weren't feeling well, so I don't think doing all this promo during such cold weather has been great on them.

#29 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:04 PM

3rd A-side is officially titled "I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~" - http://helloproject....tail/EPCE-7376/

#30 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:26 PM

The two new songs translate to “Spring Love Song” and “I need you, The night sky from the Ferris Wheel”