• Please log in to reply
[2016.05.18] Tsubaki Factory - Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol. 1 39 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Mar 06 2016 04:44 PM · 

#31 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:56 AM

Risa has more of a wry smile in my opinion, like only one side of her mouth works. But I think I can kind of see what you mean.

#32 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:08 PM

Their Cabbage Hakusho ~Haru-hen~ MV.

Not sure if judging them would be fair since they probably shot it waaayyy back, probably at the beginning of this year, but they're still awkward. Riko and Kisora must be the least attractive girls in H!P right now.

I'm starting to like Risa more, though.

While I haven't found it yet, their MV for 17sai seems to be just a very old version of them performing it (Ami still had long hair so...October last year? And earlier...?). Checked 17sai on the wiki, they performed it in December the last time, but Ami already had short hair back then. The last time before that was on August 1 during the H!P summer concerts. Wow.

#33 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:45 PM

It's a little awkward, but not as bad as I expected. I like the original version that Dawa and Riho did more, but this works. Kiki and Ami's smiles are really creepy in this though.

#34 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:09 PM

Well now this pisses me off even more.

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:32 PM

Not sure if judging them would be fair since they probably shot it waaayyy back, probably at the beginning of this year, but they're still awkward. Riko and Kisora must be the least attractive girls in H!P right now.

While I haven't found it yet, their MV for 17sai seems to be just a very old version of them performing it (Ami still had long hair so...October last year? And earlier...?). Checked 17sai on the wiki, they performed it in December the last time, but Ami already had short hair back then. The last time before that was on August 1 during the H!P summer concerts. Wow.

Of all songs, why this one? It's so boring.

#36 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:09 PM

I do think Risa is really cute in this video.

I think by now everyone has been my "favorite" in the group at one point... except Kisora. Step it up, girl.

#37 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:08 AM

Lolol they are def sooo awkward. I can't deny my girl Kiki has a creepy smile, but I'll be damned if she doesn't try hard at what she does every time I see her.

But truthfully Ogata Risa and Kishimoto Yumeno are the only two truly talented girls in the group.....

#38 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:49 PM

Haha I was telling my mom about how much Kiki creeps me out and she's like "oh she's cute".  SHE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ANY IDOLS EVER.

#39 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

Kiki might not be a good singer but she knows how to work the camera. Even if it comes off as creepy.

#40 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:57 PM

3 of the PVs were added to the group's YouTube channel

Seishun Manmannaka! (LIVE ver.) - https://www.youtube....h?v=jM3gyGYdCKg

Kedakaku Sakihokore! - https://www.youtube....h?v=WlFZP6_E5Ak

Cabbage Hakusho ~Haru-hen~ - https://www.youtube....h?v=vSxfMVMk8dQ