• Please log in to reply
Exciting karaoke dump! 3 replies to this topic Started by Liana , Mar 23 2009 11:43 PM · 

#1 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 23 March 2009 - 11:43 PM

Hi friends! This . . . is a really dead section, but I miss when it was active :eekrun: So I'm doing my part by spamming with a bunch of stuff I've done recently! Huzzah!

愛-DOL - Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou
AI-dol is my thing I do where I'm like "Sing a full song, send it to me, and I'll make a karaoke." This was the first attempt at pulling this off. We're currently working on Shiawase no Katachi if you are interesteding playing <3 Featuring a whole . . . bunch of people y'all don't know.

Liana and Koolmon feat. Jko - I Miss You
Probably my proudest moment in all of karaoke, if not just because I figured out 3 part harmony by ear XD Koolmon does amaaazing here!

Rianasu - Chirarizumu
My boy band (Rianasu, like, Liana's in katakana 'cause Johnny's . . . no one gets this it saddens me so much) made up of Koolmon and Trike :D Trike said I couldn't post this unless I mentioned that he sucks but he must be confused on the definition of "sucks" because he does AWESOME! I want more dudes for this so if anyone is interested, drop me a PM!

Wedding Soup - Kill Me Kiss Me
Myself (I use myself a lot okay, I know I'll turn in files) and Kristi/TnA, my platonic life partner. My first time fucking with making a karaoke in Audition, I'm proud of how it turned out <3

W2 - Ai no Imi wo Oshiete
The flipside to Kristi and my Hangry and Angry 'cause . . . 4th gen, it was cute, shhh. Two girls named Naniko and Yasmine are singing here and aren't they ADORABLE? 14 and 12 respectively. Actual kids singing kiddie J-pop!

Yomusu - The Peace
This might have already been posted? I don't care, I'm so proud of all the layering in the mixing! HOLY SHIT it took forever. Also featuring a bunch of girls y'all don't care about XD And Gyp! Wait . . . god I can't keep track of who was in this and who posts here and what's going on I'm scared hold my hand.

Yaaaay! Most of these were organized over at Yo! Project, which has grown a looot since y'all first knew us as drama lovin' teens. It's now probably the most mature and chill place for online karaoke on the internet with a FREAKISHLY active community so if you like karaoke, come visit <3 It's not dead anymore!

#2 Monkeypretzels

Monkeypretzels
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

I really like the "I Miss You" karaoke. It is very professional.

#3 Kaworu

Kaworu
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

Wow, I agree, the I miss You track sounds amazing.
Koolmon does sound awesome, and you girls too! The rapper is Jko? She's great!

#4 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

Thank you, you guys! I'm so proud of that thing :dammit: And yes, I'm the chick singer and Jko's the rapper. She was actually a back-up but ended up turning it out so much better than the other person would have!