• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2515 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2491 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 29 August 2019 - 02:40 AM

Speaking of management companies, Kago Ai has had her contract terminated by her management company. ‍♀

Oh, FFS. 

#2492 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 29 August 2019 - 06:14 PM

It’s not that the contract was terminated, more like, they couldn’t come to an agreement on new contract terms (whatever they were) and they let her go. From what I read it wasn’t under bad terms.

#2493 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 29 August 2019 - 11:05 PM

I'd like to believe that it wasn't under bad terms except that they said, "I hope that she will learn more about 'resourcefulness and sociability' as a woman and mother in order to grow more as an adult." To me, that's a straight-up "polite" insult and insinuates the problems that led to termination.

#2494 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to believe that it wasn't under bad terms except that they said, "I hope that she will learn more about 'resourcefulness and sociability' as a woman and mother in order to grow more as an adult." To me, that's a straight-up "polite" insult and insinuates the problems that led to termination.

Ouch, yeah, that's a very thinly-veiled blast.Adding the word "mother" is especially concerning. WTF inspired that?

#2495 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 05 September 2019 - 05:31 AM

Telling a 30+ mother of two to grow the fuck up is some heavy stuff :thumbsup:

#2496 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 06 September 2019 - 02:02 AM

A little off topic, but I can't stop listening to Airi's new single....... ugh <3

#2497 moralar

moralar
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 07 September 2019 - 12:48 AM

Sayu streamed some more video games today.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Zz4gExcolBU

#2498 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 07 September 2019 - 04:27 AM

Holy shit, Sayu is doing 3-HOUR gaming live streams? Absolutely brilliant. 

Up Front will never allow it, but letting some of their more charismatic idols have YT channels would be great, especially for some of the back-benchers. 

#2499 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 08 September 2019 - 06:00 AM

We completely ignored the release of Airi's single, so I made a topic for it.

They've also announced her second album to be released in December.

#2500 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:45 AM

Ayacho has released a French and Japanese language song and PV. I can't read Japanese so this is all I know about it but it actually sounds nice.

https://youtu.be/erS79CPJ0xk

#2501 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 09 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

Huh, so does she actually know French? She's the only credit for lyrics.

#2502 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:06 PM

Her french is actually very good! Some sounds in French are non existing in Japanese, she did a pretty good job but she must had some kind of help?

#2503 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:18 PM

Well, there are French speaking UF members so maybe they helped her. Or maybe she's such a oui-a-boo that she actually learnt all that French for her art history nerd needs? :lol:

It's a cool message. Something about independence, living her life for herself.

#2504 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 October 2019 - 09:12 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if she's been studying it on the side during graduate school... I mean if she's into art, learning French could be a whole new world of information and appreciation to her when it comes to art.

#2505 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 30 October 2019 - 01:37 PM

Airi’s new song “Break it down” is so good! I think this is one co-written by Official HIGE Dandism who I also love, so I love the style of the song a lot.
I’m excited for her album.

#2506 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:27 PM

Airi’s new song “Break it down” is so good! I think this is one co-written by Official HIGE Dandism who I also love, so I love the style of the song a lot.

She wrote 3 or 4 of the songs on the new album too. I'm excited to hear it. I haven't heard the recorded version of Break it Down, only a live version. I'm hoping someone will upload it to YouTube.

#2507 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 31 October 2019 - 12:14 AM

She wrote 3 or 4 of the songs on the new album too. I'm excited to hear it. I haven't heard the recorded version of Break it Down, only a live version. I'm hoping someone will upload it to YouTube.
It’s on Apple Music!

#2508 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:04 AM

So this popped up in my Twitter feed just now:

https://twitter.com/...251326520877056

"Hitomi Yoshizawa is now working as a stretch trainer (story: Kobunsha).  The former Morning Musume idol hit two pedestrians while driving drunk last year.  She says she drinks much less than before - there are no plans to return to entertainment. More at https://jisin.jp/ent...t-news/1795717/"

#2509 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 November 2019 - 03:31 AM

"She drinks much less than before"

ok i think if you hit people with your car while drunk, just go completely sober lmao

#2510 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 27 November 2019 - 04:44 AM

"She drinks much less than before"

ok i think if you hit people with your car while drunk, just go completely sober lmao

I am super late to seeing this but she’s almost certainly never gonna go completely sober if she’s got friends and family that drink. Especially when the culture really revolves around social drinking. Most people can’t resist the temptation.

#2511 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:47 PM

Maro’s dad passed away. She made a post on Instagram, he was only 49.

#2512 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 December 2019 - 05:57 PM

I just saw it and was coming to post the same thing.  That's so sad. :( 

#2513 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:44 PM

This seems to have gone under the radar, but Tamura Meimi has been posting a series of cover song recordings on her YT channel since April. It's kind of an ongoing "Folk Songs" thing featuring Meimi singing with solo piano, and it's pretty cool. So far the only two songs I recognize are "Pink Lady Nagisa no Sinbad" and aiko's "Kabutomushi". 

Also, she's part of the cast of the upcoming Japanese production of Hairspray, and she looks stinkin' cute.

#2514 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:22 PM

Meimi seems to be fixing her teeth. It’s not as out there as it use to be.

#2515 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 07 December 2019 - 11:38 PM

Yeah, and it seems to have been a gradual transformation, so probably Invisalign or something like it. She looks better than ever. I'm glad she didn't go the NoNo route of full-on caps. 

#2516 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 December 2019 - 05:26 AM

Ahh, she did a solid cover of Goodbye My Love.  That one's an all time classic, although my personal favorite modern pop girl rendition is Fukuda Saki's version.