• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 366 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#361 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:27 PM

Haha, reminds me that my first induction to Hello!Project was someone who recommended Mini Moni to me on DeviantArt when I was like eight or nine years old, maybe 2003?  It was so hard to find Japanese music online back then, especially as a kid with limited technical know-how.  We've really come a long ass way... throwback to DohhhUp and how terrible it was, yet how happy we were to have it, haha!

#362 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:05 PM

I became a fan at the same moment Dohuuup (I can't find the right typo lol) was around. At least we got some videos from there!

#363 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:26 PM

I'm still bitter Ruru isn't a soloist. She killed it singing one of my favorite Momusu songs.

#364 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 02 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

I'm still bitter Ruru isn't a soloist. She killed it singing one of my favorite Momusu songs.

She also did a nice rendition of Tsumetai Kaze.

She grown into a really amazing performer!

#365 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 December 2018 - 03:55 AM

Kobushi's acapella ver of Nen ni wa Nen went up just now, and it's actually really really good.

#366 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 15 December 2018 - 01:22 PM

Is there going to be a livestream of the grad concert?

#367 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 December 2018 - 06:21 PM

It's supposed to be aired in Japan but the website it was usually streamed on changed its policies or something. Guess there will be something like a shaky, hand-filmed version of a livestream, but nothing is set yet.