• Please log in to reply
[2016.10.19] Angerme - Ai no Tame Kyou made Shinkashite Kita Ningen, Ai no Tame Subete Taikashita Ningen/Umaku Ienai/Wasurete Ageru 122 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Sep 07 2016 01:32 PM · 

#121 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 December 2016 - 12:03 AM

The post kinda died already but after all it is here to talk about the songs.

I just listened to Umaku Ienai this evening because as I said in the 2016 songs post, I barely listened to any group and it was kinda sad that I left Angerme out for so long.

But I love the song so much to the point that it makes me sad after it has finished lol.

I love Rina and I can't believe how much I love her last line, it's one of the few times I've been fanboying over an H!P member

Studio live of Umaku Ienai. Rina does her high note, and the vocalizations at the end are done live!

And really, I need to see this, it's taken down and I don't know where was it from to find it myself.

#122 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

Here's the one from The Girls' Live. I can't recall if it was the exact same one, but Rina's note and the ending vocalizations are live on this one as well!

Edit: I think it is the same one, Akari and Murotan's vocalizations gave me flashbacks lol. (Good then bad)

#123 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 December 2016 - 10:23 AM

Thank you Thea! Yesterday I just couldn't find any live performances using the romanji

And honestly it was a pain in the ass to go to hpwiki for the Japanese name since it loads horribly to me