Yeah, I've decided I could do without Otenki no Hi no Matsuri. It's very, bleh on second listen.
I had to do a double take that it was a Tsunku song. I have no clue who is singing. I'm usually good at picking out voices. But I guess everyone gets to sing? I have no idea. Help. xD
Tane wo Tsubasa, it IS very 90s. I think they are a little all over the place with the singing but I guess being out of it for a lil bit, that's to be expected.
Personally it feels like it's got a bit of everything from the early Musume to the EDM Musume and a sprinkling of other Musume styles mixed in. I don't mind it at all. being a fan of the group for SO long, I get it.
For release day, the mini-album sold 38,049 copies. That's A LOT, especially for an Oricon number. #2 was only at 9k.
Someone on facebook broke it down. These are the 1st WEEK sales that this mini-album just broke in 1 day. (OG Power!)
- Rainbow 7 (35,672 copies)
- 7.5 Fuyu Fuyu Morning Musume Mini! (23,903 copies)
- SEXY 8 BEAT (24,638 copies)
- Platinum 9 DISC (14,704 copies)
- ⑩ MY ME (12,103 copies)
- Fantasy! Juuichi (10,554 copies)
- 12, Smart (11,389 copies)
- ⑬ Colorful Character (14,416 copies)
- 14shou ~The message~ (22,872 copies)
- ⑮ Thank you, too (29,852 copies)