• Please log in to reply
[2015.09.06] Tsubaki Factory - Seishun Manmannaka 11 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Aug 08 2015 04:25 PM · 

#1 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 August 2015 - 04:25 PM

Announced today, Tsubaki Factory will release their first indies single on 9/6 (at the Nana Tamago performances)

Here's a fan recording

http://www.mediafire...pp9iqu16ylbtmhd

props to jplop

#2 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

The Japanese title is『青春まんまんなか』

From H!O:

http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000118564

Lyrics: Mori Chiyoko (Tooi Koibito - Fujimoto Miki)
Composition: KOUGA (Gamusha Life - C-ute)
Arrangement: CMJK (Otome no Gyakushuu - Angerme)

I'm surprised they got a cool type song. And I heard of a lot of other MM songs in this.
They've started to sound better when they sing together as a group. I noticed it in Jiriri too, because that first performance of 17sai they blended horribly together. Can't wait to hear a recorded version.

#3 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

The song sounds like something MM should've gotten. They've definitely improved. Parts of the song sound really screechy, but I think they'll be improving.

#4 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

The Japanese title is『青春まんまんなか』

From H!O:

http://www.barks.jp/.../?id=1000118564

Lyrics: Mori Chiyoko (Tooi Koibito - Fujimoto Miki)
Composition: KOUGA (Gamusha Life - C-ute)
Arrangement: CMJK (Otome no Gyakushuu - Angerme)

I'm surprised they got a cool type song. And I heard of a lot of other MM songs in this.
They've started to sound better when they sing together as a group. I noticed it in Jiriri too, because that first performance of 17sai they blended horribly together. Can't wait to hear a recorded version.

I think they sound better, too. Hopefully with a little (or a lot) more time they'll be ready for a major debut. I just really hope UFP doesn't rush them.

Also, the melody in this song reminds me of Renai Hunter. :D

#5 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:54 PM

I'm honestly impressed, and this is going to sound backhanded but I don't mean it that way, that several of them have evolved from "off-key caterwauling" to "sometimes on-key shouting" between 17sai and this LOL.  That's the biggest issue right now - none of them ever sound pretty or nice or easy on the ears even when they're not singing off-pitch, because they're just yelling.  But perhaps the quick evolution to this level is a good sign that they will get there eventually, because I honestly didn't think that'd ever be possible based off of 17sai. 

I do kind of wish this song had gone to a group with voices I can tolerate, though, because I think I might like it but can't imagine sitting through even their studio voices.  I just don't enjoy abrasive singing at all.  Most of Kobushi still sounds shout-y to me and that's a big part of why I haven't gotten into them even though I enjoyed Nen ni wa Nen.

#6 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:07 PM

I felt like the performance on H!S was actually a bit worse then the radio recording.

Ami can finally sing louder, good for her that she's progressing.

I sooo want to love Tsubaki, but I'm just kind of disappointed by them...unfortunately... The song is generic.
It used to be Tsubaki>Kobushi for me, but now it's Kobushi>Tsubaki.

#7 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:58 AM

I like the song but if anything I think the robo seishun repetition is bugging more than Tsubakis performance lmao....actually the robo voice reminds me of Yellow Magic Orchestra's "Technopolis" voice

#8 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:50 PM

Asakura%20Kiki,%20Kishimoto%20Yumeno,%20

#9 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

That picture of Kisora doesn't look like her, and pigtails don't suit Risa.

But I'm excited to hear the recording soon!

#10 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 28 August 2015 - 03:27 PM

That's a really good picture of Riko, I think. I normally don't think she's very cute, but she looks nice there, plus I really like her hair, so it could be immense hair bias there haha.

I like the idea they did with the cover, making it into a flower shape. It's simple but it doesn't come off really bad to me at all.

#11 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

I thought it looked more like a molecule more than flowers but thats just me hahaha

#12 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:27 PM

Tracklist for the single

1. Seishun Manmannaka! (First Take)
2. Seishun Manmannaka! (Instrumental)