• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 157 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:13 PM · 

#151 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:55 PM

Wow, that looks like an amazing concert... Tsubaki is really killin it out here.

#152 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:18 PM

Some clips from Kobushi's and Tsubaki's joint concert, "Kobo":

Uruwashi no Magnolia / Kobushi

Oheso no Kuni kara Konnichiwa / Kobushi + Tsubaki

Ne~e? / Inoue Rei, Onoda Saori

Chou Happy Song / Kobushi + Tsubaki

Succha ka Meccha ka / Nomura Minami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho, Akiyama Mao

Samba! Tsubaki Janeiro / Tsubaki

#153 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:14 AM

Nomura has a really pleasant voice in Succhaka Mecchaka. She reminds me of the OG’s or a Showa Era Idol.

#154 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:41 AM

For me, Onoda really shines when she's in a small group/duet/solo... So I quite enjoyed her on Ne~e, which I wasn't expecting to lololol

And DAMN did they pick great members for Succhaka Mecchaka. With it being reined as the "best" Berryz song as voted by fans, they need to make sure to do it justice, lol!

Also here's Happy Cracker from Tsubaki

Ai Suite Room from Yamagishi, Hirose, Tanimoto,

Kimi no Tomodachi (BE STILL, HEART.) from Hamaura, Niinuma, Sakurako, Ogata, Asakura

and Icchoume Rock from both

#155 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 21 Sep, 05:58PM

It is announced that Tsubaki Factory will be covering both the opening and ending songs for the TV Tokyo animation series "Trolls: Sing, Dance, Hug!" airing on October 3rd at 5:55pm every week on Wednesday. opening song is titled "Hair up Sora e! (Hair up to the Sky!), a cover of the original English title "Hair in the air" and the ending song is titled "Mou Saikou!", a cover of the original English title "Best Day Ever"

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9229/

Yamagishi Riko says she is really thrilled of being in charge of singing and dancing the songs for such cute characters.

In addition, MAIKO (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's choreographer) will be charge of the dance for Tsubaki Factory in the music video for "Mou Saikou!"

Trolls was also an animated movie by Dreamworks in 2016.

Trolls: Sing, Dance, Hug! is about a heroine named Poppy (voiced by Shimizu Risa) who is passionate about singing and dancing.

from Mr. A

#156 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 21 Sep, 06:47PM

That's nice. Funny how Tsubaki, the newest group, gets the first tie-in since MM's Ima Koko Kara (since neither Kobushi's Ora wa Ninkimono nor ANGERME's Maho Tsukai Sally nor Majokko Megu-chan have been used for the actual show). 

#157 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted Yesterday, 21 Sep, 08:25PM

That’s because Tsubaki is the most marketable group imo. They have the most accessible songs and are the most idol like group right now:

#158 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 21 Sep, 11:48PM

It is announced that Tsubaki Factory will be covering both the opening and ending songs for the TV Tokyo animation series "Trolls: Sing, Dance, Hug!" airing on October 3rd at 5:55pm every week on Wednesday. opening song is titled "Hair up Sora e! (Hair up to the Sky!), a cover of the original English title "Hair in the air" and the ending song is titled "Mou Saikou!", a cover of the original English title "Best Day Ever"

http://www.helloproject.com/news/9229/

Yamagishi Riko says she is really thrilled of being in charge of singing and dancing the songs for such cute characters.

In addition, MAIKO (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's choreographer) will be charge of the dance for Tsubaki Factory in the music video for "Mou Saikou!"

Trolls was also an animated movie by Dreamworks in 2016.

Trolls: Sing, Dance, Hug! is about a heroine named Poppy (voiced by Shimizu Risa) who is passionate about singing and dancing.

from Mr. A

To be clear (because I thought when I read this for a minute it was going to be an anime) this is the Japanese dub of Trolls: The Beat Goes On!

I wonder if they'll make videos... featuring troll hair? ;)