• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2404 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2401 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 13 March 2019 - 07:07 PM

Ugh I do hate that tabloids are so in people’s personal lives. Like I’m nosy too, but people’s personal relationships shouldn’t affect their careers (unless they’re doing something illegal). The abuse thing is more scary to me. Makes me wonder if she’s covering it up, or is in an abusive relationship but can’t leave it, or doesn’t know that it’s abuse.

#2402 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

^Same. From what I've read she said the way she told her ex exaggerated her husband's behaviour but how will we ever know? 

And also agreeing on the part that the personal life shouldn't be published in tabloids. Already thought so about the Yaguchi scandal. Why should I care? It's shitty to cheat but not against the law.

#2403 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:05 PM

I’m also in agreement that unless somebody is doing something incredibly egregious/illegal, I don’t think the personal tribulations of artists or musicians should be public knowledge unless they want it to be. It’s sad that so many have their career jeopardized and their public image tarnished by some gaffe in their sex lives and I think the public obsession with who celebrities are fucking and shaming them for it is an issue we should take more seriously tbh

#2404 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:00 AM

Did I miss the news that Mano is about to drop a new song digitally?

"Kakegae no nai Anata e ~my precious treasure box~"

http://up-front-work...tail/UFDL-1423/

Attached File  46dd00c7bd998edb954101136f700a443d5707c3.jpg   39.67KB   0 downloads

She's also releasing a "photo essay" book.

Spoiler

#2405 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 March 2019 - 08:59 AM

It will be her last releases under Up Front.