• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS Week 7 THIS WEEK IS BAD 47 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Oct 18 2009 04:24 AM · 

#31 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 27 October 2009 - 03:15 AM

I just wanted to get to hang out with some people after my birthday party, so that i wouldn't have to end at 8, but at midnight so i'll be 19 and the party will still be going. :lol:

A bottle of whiskey and a few hookers should solve that problem. ;/

#32 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 28 October 2009 - 05:44 PM

I just wanted to get to hang out with some people after my birthday party, so that i wouldn't have to end at 8, but at midnight so i'll be 19 and the party will still be going. :XD:

A bottle of whiskey and a few hookers should solve that problem. :XD:

Whiskey? Read the age again, i'm turning 19 on sunday, so no breaking the law. Also i have a boyfriend, so no hookers, also think of what my parents would think.

Quick note: i live at home w/ parents and older brother.

#33 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:40 PM

I just wanted to get to hang out with some people after my birthday party, so that i wouldn't have to end at 8, but at midnight so i'll be 19 and the party will still be going. :XD:

A bottle of whiskey and a few hookers should solve that problem. :XD:

Whiskey? Read the age again, i'm turning 19 on sunday, so no breaking the law. Also i have a boyfriend, so no hookers, also think of what my parents would think.

prude

#34 Gypchan

Gypchan
  • DON'T STOP ~RenaiJEW~

Posted 28 October 2009 - 07:52 PM

Note: Ap is European. Drinking age is lower in Austria than it is in the US.

Also note: He is most likely joking.

MMBBS - THE PLACE WHERE 90% OF POSTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. :XD:

8o

#35 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

I wish you a better gypchan-o-meter for your 19th birthday. lol
(Besides, it's only illegal to drink at 18, if you're in the usa, not where I live =P)

#36 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:37 PM

(Besides, it's only illegal to drink at 18, if you're in the usa, not where I live =P)

It's only illegal for an adult to sell or give alcohol to a minor, not for a minor to drink as such. :XD:

#37 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 29 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

Note: Ap is European. Drinking age is lower in Austria than it is in the US.

Also note: He is most likely joking.

MMBBS - THE PLACE WHERE 90% OF POSTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. :XD:

8o

I know about joking, jsut i little thing with sometimes taking things seriously. sorry.
Also i like the statistic, was is made up on the spot like 73.989% all all statistics.

It's only illegal for an adult to sell or give alcohol to a minor, not for a minor to drink as such. :XD:

Also beer and vodka stink, anyway, all i have interest in are strawberry daiquiri's and i've had is the non alcoholic version.

P.S wow are we off the whole idol topic

#38 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 29 October 2009 - 01:59 AM

I'm with you on the vodka thing, a good friend of mine once referred to it as "flavorless swill" & that pretty much sums it up. BEER, on the other hand, I will NOT have you besmirch it's sweet, sweet name! Unless you're talking about the American "staples" like Bud, Miller, Coors, etc. which are all like making love in a canoe. And if you dare utter a single negative syllable about True American Hero Samuel Adams & his line of fine, fine beers, I will personally remove your ovaries to ensure your line doesn't live on. Good day.

#39 Special Needs Tricycle

Special Needs Tricycle
  • LET YOUR BODY MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Posted 29 October 2009 - 02:02 AM

BEER SUCKS

#40 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:46 AM

Also beer and vodka stink, anyway, all i have interest in are strawberry daiquiri's and i've had is the non alcoholic version.

I completely agree with vodka and beer.
Beer is alcohol for the cheap masses that can't afford the good stuff and it seems to be easier to drink beer casually several times a week than any other alcoholic beverage ("Oh, I'll just drink this beer every day I get home from work, to relax"), which is never a good thing to happen.

I'd rather have some nice londrink or good cocktail, than anything to drink pure. (except some liquor-ish stuff like Bailey's or some delicious dessert wine)

Trying to steer things back to the topic...
Do you drink when on Idol ?

EDIT:
Actually, that was a dumb question, so, nevermind.

#41 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 29 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

BEER SUCKS

I'd rather have some nice londrink or good cocktail, than anything to drink pure. (except some liquor-ish stuff like Bailey's or some delicious dessert wine)

Fags. You both suck cocktail. :XD:

#42 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

So we may be skipping MJ Week and going straight to the Final Three round due to Ange's internet possibly having been cut off.

I'll keep you guys updated.

#43 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:43 PM

So we may be skipping MJ Week and going straight to the Final Three round due to Ange's internet possibly having been cut off.

I'll keep you guys updated.

I'm TOTALLY up for skipping the MJ round! Though I'm a bit sad for that to happen to Ange. D=

#44 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

Oh no! I hope Ange can come! SOMEONE EMAIL HER :XD:

Also, I will be joining the not-Idol after paughty this Saturday.

#45 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:04 PM

Yeah, we'll be losing our electricity and internet a few days after halloween, so ;-; I guess I'll have to withdraw.

#46 ArisaElizabethGold

ArisaElizabethGold
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:27 AM

Are you talking about the one on skype that i want to have?
The Karaoke thing for halloween?

Edited by ArisaGold, 30 October 2009 - 12:27 AM.

#47 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:37 AM

Are you talking about the one on skype that i want to have?
The Karaoke thing for halloween?

Yup. Unless it's five people like last week, I'll be there. My Skype ID is neshcom. Add me and I'll bring everyone in on Sat.

#48 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Yup. Unless it's five people like last week, I'll be there. My Skype ID is neshcom. Add me and I'll bring everyone in on Sat.

Hey, I did my best with bringing new people into the mix !
It was chaotic though...