• Please log in to reply
C-ute to disband June 2017 119 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Aug 19 2016 06:45 PM · 

#61 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:11 PM

None of those surprise me except maybe Mai studying English.

#62 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:13 PM

Quoting for new page. 

Yeah, learning English is basically "we don't know what to do with you we'll send you to NZ" (re Makoto, Aika, Chinami). Just that Mai won't be in the business anymore.

Also, Maimi mentioned acting as well.

#63 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

I'm soooooo happy about Airi, would have been even more if she was going in addition to M-line (because Maasa and Yurina are doing quite a lot of events) but I'm relieved she wants to continue singing and dancing. So hoping to see her live in the future.

#64 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

Not to be rude to her or another of the other girls I'm gonna mention, but...

That seems to be the go-to for the not very popular members who don't know what they want to do outside of being an idol: (Aika, Chinami, Makoto.) At least Sayashi is going for dance as well, so she's got somewhat of a plan. So I can't say I'm too surprised.

#65 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:55 PM

Chisato is gonna kill it in her variety career. While part of me wishes she could continue singing, variety is pretty obviously her best path at this point in her life.

#66 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 May 2017 - 07:17 AM

The girls have announced their plans for post-grad life on their blog(s).

Maimi: M-line Club
Nakky: acting, PR (probably for her home prefecture?)
Airi: solo singer
Chisato: variety
Mai: retirement from showbiz, studying English overseas

Airi.... yes!!!

#67 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 May 2017 - 09:51 AM

Not to be rude to her or another of the other girls I'm gonna mention, but...

That seems to be the go-to for the not very popular members who don't know what they want to do outside of being an idol: (Aika, Chinami, Makoto.) At least Sayashi is going for dance as well, so she's got somewhat of a plan. So I can't say I'm too surprised.

Isn't it a bit like a gap year ? I'm not very familiar with it since it's almost never done in France but to me the "don't know what to do" plus "need a break" seems quite similar to what I've been taught about gap year.

#68 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:33 PM

Makoto actually still keeps up with her English stuff so I think some girls just really want to do it.

#69 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 June 2017 - 12:42 AM

Just wanted to remind everyone it's T-minus one week until disbandment... Honestly, it does still sort of feel surreal. But excited to see if H!P reaches a new level n such.... Hopefully another group will be able to get Saitama soon, like C-ute has (and Berryz back in the day.)

#70 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:42 AM

I recently watched the Elder Club graduation from Winter 2009 and I was astounded at the sheer range of talent on the stage and it occurred to me that after this month not one of the featured performers on the stage in Winter 2009 will still be in H!P. However, three of the Eggs on that stage will be (Ayaka Wada, Akari Takeuchi, Mizuki Fukumura).

#71 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:23 PM

Maybe we will get First Kiss performed on a show.... I have hope now! 

Maimi went full circle with a duet she performed 10 years ago with Nacchi; 16sai no Koi Nante. Ozeki Mai did much better than I expected. I forgot how much I liked this song, too. :lol: 

#72 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:32 PM

Ozeki did so good  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

#73 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 08 June 2017 - 02:46 AM

That did not sound like Ozeki.... but aiight  :lol:

#74 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 09 June 2017 - 09:50 PM

And weirdly Maimi sounded a bit like Nacchi at points.

#75 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:08 AM

About 5 hours till their grad concert starts... grr these concerts are always at 5/6 AM for me. It's supposed to be broadcast on SkyTv so I'm sure a stream will appear at some point.

#76 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:22 AM

It's tomorrow, 26 hours left.

#77 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:18 PM

Ooooopppssss... I should have looked at the date lol. My days have been all mixed up this week--thanks Meikochi!

#78 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 June 2017 - 02:42 PM

Hope you didn't stayed up all the night for it ^^".

#79 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 June 2017 - 07:55 PM

If anybody gets a link to any live transmission of the C-ute concert, let us know.

#80 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

Hope you didn't stayed up all the night for it ^^".

No, luckily I didn't! In fact, when I woke up I was like "oh my goooood I missed the livestream" hahaha

If anybody gets a link to any live transmission of the C-ute concert, let us know.

I don't think we can link them on forum posts, but if I find it I'll send a PM to those interested. It's usually on a Chinese streaming site :)

#81 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 June 2017 - 10:18 AM

H!P Fans on FB has the link. It's a perfect transmission, too. But I tuned in two hours late because I'd forgotten to check H!P Fans and was waiting for word on another group. So I could have watched it almost from the beginning if I'd checked H!P Fans first. I feel stupid.

#82 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

The Set List for the Saitama Super Arena Final Live. (This setlist was taken from the 910 Facebook Blog)

Opening Act -The opening acts probably won't be on on DVD/Bluray, but I'll add them here anyway.
1.Tsubaki Factory / Hatsukoi Sun Rise
2.Kobushi Factory / Zanshin
3.Country Girls / Peanuts Butter Jelly Love.
4. Juice=Juice / Goal
5. Agerme / Aisae Areba Nannimo Iranai
6. Morning Musume。17 / Ai no Gundan
= = = =
01 Curtain Rises
02 Kiss Me Aishiteru
03 The Middle Management
04 Tokaikko Junjyou
MC: Greeting
05 Wakkyanai Z
06 Momoiro Sparkling
07 Ookina Ai de Motenashite
08 Kokorono Sakebi wo Utanishitemita
09 Sakura Chirari
10 Campus Life
11 Kimi wa Jitensya watashi wa densha de kitaku
12 Summer Wind
VTR Great C-ute history.
13: Everyday Yeah! Kataomoi- Mai wore the sunglasses like C-ute debuted.
14: Shiritsu Kyougaku featuring Nacky
15: Bokura no Kagayaki featuring Chisato.
16: Shock! featuring Airi.
Short VTR; First performance of C-ute "Massara Blue Jeans" in Satiama Super Arena
17: Massare Blue Jeans featuring Maimi
MC with Past H!P Leaders and new leader Ayaka (who could barely hold it together.) - Yuko has broken a hand.
18: Jinsei wa STEP
19: Mugen Climax
20: Crazy Kanzen na Otona.
21: Forever Love
22 : Namida no Iro
MC:Airi and Nacky got everyone to do a WAVE.
23: Adam to Eve no Dilemma
24: Kanashiki Heaven.
25: Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight
26: Jyounetsu Ecstasy
MC: Call and Response time - Girls! Boys! All!
27: Cho Wonderful
28: Dance de Bakoon!
29: Sekai ichi Happy na Onnna no ko.
30: Iron heart
31: Final Squall
C-ute left the stage saying "Thank you"

Encore:
Singing Anokoro no youni
Shines
To tomorrow

Double Encore
JUMP
Tadoritsuita Onna senshi (A cappella)

At 9:10 C-ute was over.
BGM Time Capsule

They showed a bunch of facts on the screen, I hope someone translate them. D:

Excuse me while I go cry in the corner of my office at work. T___T  
I tuned in late too, I overslept. I made it in time for the OG H!P Leaders to show up. 

#83 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:25 PM

I watched the last two hours of it, so I missed the first 19 numbers. I feel much better now. (Was it really a four-hour concert?! If so, they better put the whole thing on DVD!)

What an extraordinary event! I really want to hear from people who were there and saw it live.

#84 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 12 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Fixed setlist. I obviously found a flawed setlist for the first half, so I went to the 910blog, which had a much more detailed setlist.

#85 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 June 2017 - 01:53 PM

What an extraordinary event! I really want to hear from people who were there and saw it live.

I'm speechless right now but it was amazing. Girls were top notch and shining, (Airi was even greater than usual) they used a lot of screen, light, fire and smoke effects and most were on point, the crowd was really responding (people in the arena seats especially litterally changed their penlights' color every time a member had a solo in a song (so basically everytime) ) but the entire arena completely quiet when the girls sang us acapella Tadori Tsuita Onna Senshi and when they shouted without mics ("Daisuki" or "Arigatou" I can't remember well sorry). Also, some people in the arena seats took handfuls of tape that were dropped during the encore to give it at the exit doors to people who couldn't grab them.
And we did the same chants at the end as in Nagoya final concert.

#86 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 June 2017 - 03:48 PM

Aw, what a great sounding event... I wish I could've seen it! I'll try to nab the DVD or Blu-ray when it hits.

#87 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 12 June 2017 - 05:42 PM

The other day I was thinking "when is C-it's going to release a new single" and then I remembered :( Hopekfully the expedite the release of the DVD or the BS Sky videos get uploaded soon.

#88 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:06 PM

There's a 21 gig HD version of it up on the aidoru-online tracker.

Man, I was doing fine with the concert, then Sayu, Yuko and Dawa showed up and I got wrecked.

#89 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 12 June 2017 - 07:40 PM

Sayu, Yuko showed up

WHAT :eekrun:

#90 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 12 June 2017 - 08:31 PM

Maiha was there. I think all of Berryz has been confirmed as attending except Risako? (;_;)