• Please log in to reply
Kudo Haruka to graduate MM'17 this fall DUUUUUUUU 36 replies to this topic Started by TicTacAnyone , Apr 29 2017 08:36 AM · 

#31 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 May 2017 - 04:07 AM

Happy Birthday! :cake:

Thank you!

As bad as it sounds I kinda want them to graduate a little faster with only 2 or 3 people making it to the 10 year mark honestly. (And I actually thought haruka would be one of the 3 members that'd stay there with the future gens :____ )

And the new additions to be a little older so they can graduate a little sooner in the future and reach to a point where the group's life cycle was similar as before..

#32 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 August 2017 - 06:07 PM

MM are finishing their tour up at Budokan on 11/21, so mark it in your head.

I honestly forgot she was leaving until they announced Budokan.

#33 kitaoji

kitaoji
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 31 August 2017 - 01:48 AM

Actually, the week after (12/2 and 12/3) they're going to be in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi. The 11/21 date hasn't been announced as a "Kudo Haruka Graduation Special", so there's still the possibility of finalizing a second Graduation concert.

#34 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:03 AM

I saw that, but it seems odd to me that they'd book two big venues so close to each other, because it might be hard to sell out, unless they're planning on doing something big for the 20th anniversary. The 15th anniversary concert was named after said event but had absolutely no fanfare attached. Haruka isn't popular enough to warrant it on her own, which is why I suspect she might graduate before the last couple tour dates.

#35 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 31 August 2017 - 02:48 AM

I mean they've had Budokan dates back to back before, right? I can see them trying to spread the two days out a bit this time to hype up the Duu graduation, especially for people who want to go to both Budokan concerts.

#36 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 31 August 2017 - 03:04 AM

This would be like two weeks apart, and there's also the JJ Budokan the day before this one. It's stretching the fanbase a bit thin.

#37 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:06 PM

MM added a second Budokan date on 12/11. Goes on sale 11/18.