• Please log in to reply
Piggy Dolls. This wouldn't last five seconds in America. 66 replies to this topic Started by Haru , Jan 07 2011 07:18 PM · 

#61 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Fuck this shit, it's ruined for me.

#62 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

I just looked at some pictures of the group and is this seriously what Korea considers "overweight"? :whatthe: Where I live we call this curvy.

This was the original group:

kpop-girls-band-piggy-dolls1.jpg

#63 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

^ Ah... now I see why a lot of people are so angry...

#64 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

There's this too, Shiroi.

#65 Ari

Ari
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

So they just released an MV for their song Butterflies: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EatVHEMW-iY

The song's all right, pretty average I think. To be honest I really want to like these girls...but I just can't. I seriously don't understand why the management decided to debut new girls under the same name, and after all the crap the original members had to put up with too, it baffles me.

#66 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Yeah the song's okay but this isnt Piggy Dolls. Just sounds like another average K-pop group.

#67 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:10 PM

So they just released an MV for their song Butterflies: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EatVHEMW-iY

The song's all right, pretty average I think. To be honest I really want to like these girls...but I just can't. I seriously don't understand why the management decided to debut new girls under the same name, and after all the crap the original members had to put up with too, it baffles me.

In the hopes people might remember the name and check them out probably. But people never noticed they left since they weren't well received to begin with.