• Please log in to reply
The New All Purpose SNSD Thread so haru says it, so it shall be 1234 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Aug 23 2010 11:13 AM · 

#1231 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 August 2017 - 03:16 AM

I feel like a horrible fan because as I was watching the All Night video I was thinking... it's time for them to split up and just do the solo thing. Which sucks cause I was really pumped for this comeback. But I definitely get that "has-beens" vibe, especially when I realized they're the only group left from what I considered the "big" groups when I got into Kpop (Wonder Girls, Kara, 2NE1 being the others). Twice really is the SNSD of the current era.
And things just haven't been the same without Jessica imo.

I liked "Holiday" better actually but I was watching at 5 am half asleep so my judgment might be different haha.

#1232 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:05 PM

I don't think they'll ever really disband, maybe just taper off and sort of not acknowledge the group's status. They're just a quick cash grab for the company at this point, they've acknowledged they basically almost never see each other anymore.

#1233 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:44 AM

they've acknowledged they basically almost never see each other anymore.

What, really? Do you have a source for this?

#1234 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:09 PM

I don't know about the others, but Tiffany and Taeyeon frequently hang out with eachother.

TAENY FOR LAIFU!

#1235 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:23 PM

https://coconuts.co/...akarta-airport/

Arrest fucking all of them. :rocket: