• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 76 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 July 2018 - 10:49 PM

If there's people who really want to do graphics I'm fine with that! But I'm alright with doing all 7 if it comes down to it as well. 

#62 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:57 PM

If things get hectic, I'll help out with graphics if you're OK with that TicTac!

#63 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

If things get hectic, I'll help out with graphics if you're OK with that TicTac!

I am definitely up for the help, but don't feel pressured. If you have one you have a vision for, feel free!! :) I'll be using Adobe Premiere to edit the videos so I can do some basic animations n such.

#64 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:49 PM

I am definitely up for the help, but don't feel pressured. If you have one you have a vision for, feel free!! :) I'll be using Adobe Premiere to edit the videos so I can do some basic animations n such.

Nah, my mic is AWOL but graphics would be fun. Is it cool if I take two of them? Itoshima Distance and Koi wa Magnet?

#65 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:32 AM

Nah, my mic is AWOL but graphics would be fun. Is it cool if I take two of them? Itoshima Distance and Koi wa Magnet?

Take 'em!! Take your time with 'em too, I shouldn't be needing them until the lines get sent in.... Just in case any lines/singers change in the time in between. Of course I'm interested in what you have planned for Koi wa Magnet since it's one of the songs I'm in ;)

#66 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 21 July 2018 - 07:27 AM

I'm very interested because I'm in both the of the songs

#67 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 21 July 2018 - 01:49 PM

Im going for an 70's anime style. Like Rose of Versailles. Especially for Koi wa Magnet. I want to capture locked in space feeling the music video gives. Visually, Itoshima Distance might work out even better.

#68 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:46 PM

Hello EVERYONE!!!

Just a quick remainder!

Line submittion is still at September 1st which means there is less then 1 month!!

you can already start sumbiting your lines since both audio and video mixers are set (you can send them here, or to me/JPope directly as audio mixer detailed below)

I Wish

Singers: ALL

Audio Mix: Zlil

Video Mix: TicTac

Mugen Climax

Singers: Zange, Aqua, Paru, WonderBuono

Audio Mix: JPope

Itoshima Distance 

Singers: Mukuro, Juan, Zlil, Zange

Video Mix: Sakebi

Koi wa Magnet 

Singers: TicTac, WonderBuono, Zlil

Video Mix: Sakebi

Suki Sugite Baka Mitai

Singers: Molly, TicTac, Thea, Aqua

Koisuru Angel Heart 

Singers: Molly, StrawberryJam, Mukuro

This is Unmei

Singers: Thea, Paru, Juan, StrawberryJam

Thanks everyone that steped up! I'm really looking forword to start working on this.

#69 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:54 PM

To keep things as organized as possible, I'd love it if you guys would use the following file naming protocol for all of your files:

Song-Singer-TakeNumber

Example: ThisIsUnmei-Thea-Take-01.wav

The take number is only relevent for tracks that you are sending in, so if you do four or five takes to get the one you like, the first one you send in should be "Take-01". If we need a re-do, and it takes another four or five to get the one you like, the one you send me should be "Take-02".

Does this make sense? This will particularly help zlil with "I Wish", helping him keep track of things as tracks begin to pile up.

Also, please record in mono! Stereo files are twice the size, taking up more space on the hard drive and more memory resources in the mix.

If you need help configuring your software to record in mono, let me know and I'll help you with that, or any other problems you might have, like low levels, high background noise, etc.

#70 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 August 2018 - 03:56 AM

Awesome, thanks for the updates both of you!! I'm off Tuesday-Wednesday so I'll be recording/sending my lines in those days more than likely :)

I'm waiting to do most of the visuals juuuust in case we end up losing a person or two. Fingers crossed that's not the case!! 

#71 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:20 PM

here’s the folder of my lines. currently missing i wish because my roommate came home and interrupted. i have to record on my phone so i have no idea if they’re in mono or not? but anyway let me know if you need redos and i’ll post again when my i wish lines are added.

https://app.box.com/...jgewhhy7b01ac0x

speaking of i wish, is the underlined part harmony? and if it is can i get a guide?

#72 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:55 PM

Underlined is melody, pretty sure Zlil is doing the harmonies.

#73 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 August 2018 - 11:48 PM

Thanks!

#74 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:57 AM

Yes I took all the harmonies to make it easier for you all, I have only one solo line , while the rest have more (I considered lines with harmonies as solo too).

And thanks Molly for your submittion, I think JPope will have a great time mixing your lines.

BTW everyone, the deadline is in 3 weeks. If you see beforehand that you will have a problem to submit the lines on time, just inform me so that I can give you an extantion.

If I won't get a message from a participant until september 1st, I will consider it as they dropped out. So please inform me.

I am marking on the first post in bolded who handed their lines.

#75 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:40 PM

I Wish lines added to my folder. I haven’t sung properly in ages so let me know about any redos!

#76 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:21 PM

I have my lines done, I just haven't submitted them. If I continue to forget upload them feel free to harass me.

#77 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 19 Aug, 06:20PM

I've finally managed to get up and record. Here you go:

I Wish

Itoshima Distance

This is Unmei

(tell me if something's wrong)