• Please log in to reply
The K-Pop Spam Thread for all the stuff that's not really news but is anyway 999 replies to this topic Started by Haru , Aug 29 2010 07:19 PM · 

#31 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 24 January 2011 - 11:44 PM

I don't know what's funnier, the video or IU.

#32 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

With all the other KARA news going on, seems the ex-KARA member, Kim Sung Hee is getting married.

#33 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

Sunghee was the only KARA member who could REALLY sing. The entire reason for their switch into the cutesy/semi-cool image from the bad ass/girl power/sexy image before was A. SNSD and B. Sunghee was the only one with the vocals for that. It's a shame :tongue: I haven't liked KARA since.

#34 moralar

moralar
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

I guess this officially dashes any hopes of Sunghee coming back to public singing.

Obviously if she is happy that is for the best, but I can't help feeling like it's a sad waste of talent.

#35 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:13 AM

NOOOOOOO! This isn't happening. Bring back old KARA! :whistling:

#36 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 06 February 2011 - 07:50 PM

IU and Kara's Nicole are bellhops for the day. Watch as they try to help foreign people to their room. From the Variety show, Heroes.

IU is adorable. ;/

#37 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:13 PM

IU and Kara's Nicole are bellhops for the day. Watch as they try to help foreign people to their room. From the Variety show, Heroes.

IU is adorable. ;/

I'll definitely be staying at that hotel if I ever go to South Korea.
One of them was able to talk some Japanese, do you know which one that was ?
I hate to admit it, but I couldn't tell the two apart. lol

I wonder if the "I'll run to you" was something all of the workers there are supposed to say.

#38 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 06 February 2011 - 10:26 PM

IU is adorable. ;/

I'll definitely be staying at that hotel if I ever go to South Korea.
One of them was able to talk some Japanese, do you know which one that was ?
I hate to admit it, but I couldn't tell the two apart. lol

I wonder if the "I'll run to you" was something all of the workers there are supposed to say.

IU is the one that can barely speak English and Nicole is the one with flawless English.

Run to you!

#39 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:10 PM

IU is the one that can barely speak English and Nicole is the one with flawless English.

Run to you!

Ok, thanks for the info.
The link does not work in my country.

#40 Ari

Ari
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:29 AM

Hahaha this video :) I don't understand Korean but its apparently about some guy searching for JQT um Transformers style :thumbsup:

#41 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:13 AM

Hahaha this video :) I don't understand Korean but its apparently about some guy searching for JQT um Transformers style :thumbsup:

Stalking is hilarious!

Norly though, that's just creepy and I hate that that sort of stuff is so "normal" that people don't even bat an eye at it and think it's cute or something. Being a celebrity should be just like any other job, you go home and rest, not have to deal with fucktards constantly trying to stalk you and touch you and shit. It's despicable.

#42 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:39 PM

Huh, it's funny that 'Hot Issue' has been used by both 4Minute and BIG BANG. O_o

#43 Ari

Ari
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:36 AM

Just wanted to say: Cuca does KARA XD

And for those of you who don't know her, she's an 8 year old girl who mostly does covers (both singing and dancing) of H!P songs, and she's really good :) Also it's not much, but TokyoHive wrote an article about her too ;)

#44 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:10 AM

Huh, it's funny that 'Hot Issue' has been used by both 4Minute and BIG BANG. O_o

BIG BANG did "Hot Issue?" What?
Is this the same one?
Holy god how did I MISS THIS?! :eekrun:

#45 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

Their Hot Issue was the title for one of their mini-albums. :)

#46 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:13 PM

BIG BANG did "Hot Issue?" What?
Is this the same one?
Holy god how did I MISS THIS?! :eekrun:

That would have been AWESOME. :wub:

#47 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:31 AM

Not sure how well known they are here but:

"U-Kiss has released an official statement revealing their comeback date. Their new album will be unveiled on the 30th, along with the two new members."

I'm so excited. Even with the new members. U-Kiss are my fruity, kpop dream boys and I've longed for their comeback. I hear it's a ballad though, which is immensely disappointing.

#48 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:05 PM

I have a Mexican friend that's come to love certain K-Pop songs simply because they remind him of the Mexican songs of his childhood.

One of these is Chi Chi's Don't Play Around. I feel like it's the sort of song I should be all critical about, but I love it. They can lip sync all they want, too, just as long as that song keeps playing. :danceman:

The comments section though... :whatthe:

#49 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

I have a Mexican friend that's come to love certain K-Pop songs simply because they remind him of the Mexican songs of his childhood.

One of these is Chi Chi's Don't Play Around. I feel like it's the sort of song I should be all critical about, but I love it. They can lip sync all they want, too, just as long as that song keeps playing. :danceman:

I had the misfortune of accidentally listening to that song for the first time with the MR removed and it was... horrible. :wheely::popper::wheely: Girlz need to go back to training camp or something.

#50 Plum

Plum

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

I'm sorry, I was too busy dancing to hear you.

#51 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 26 March 2011 - 11:17 PM

"I'm gonna break you !", "Get lost !"; why put something like that into a pop song ? lol

Some nice girls in there, but the song and the dance are crap. It's not the catchy SUPA DUPA quality of crap though.

#52 Plum

Plum

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

Stopping dancing long enough to inform you that the "I'm gonna break you!" line is the best part.

Now get lost so I can focus on bedazzling my sleeves.

(The friend I mentioned earlier sings it as "I'm gonna rape you!" It's a problem.)

#53 sadude

sadude
  • ~<3

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:18 AM

Ok, that song is pretty fucking awesome.

#54 eri

eri
  • aka eri, the Alpha and the Omega

Posted 28 March 2011 - 02:48 AM

I wanted to hate that song so bad, but its already stuck in my head and I'm uncontrollably hopping up and down. Damnit.

Plus, that center girl has great hair.

#55 Plum

Plum

Posted 28 March 2011 - 05:06 AM

Posted Image

I got the only two people that matter on my side.

#56 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

4minute's Heart to Heart
This is nice, albeit completely different than what the teaser made me expect. Also there's no warehouse. It's not a 4minute MV if there isn't a warehouse.

The rest of the album makes me feel trolled, and I'd like my old 4minute back. The one that isn't awful.

#57 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 28 March 2011 - 10:59 PM

So I finally listened to the single version and not the MR version.

Posted Image

Oh and they are totally saying they'z gonna Rape me! Dirty girls!

That is all.

#58 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:26 PM

I don't know if the korea spam thread can be like H!P's but this made me laugh so.... On youtube I followed the link to some chick's blog and expected some DDs. Instead I got this beautiful gem:

Posted Image

:rofl: That is the best poster ever! I love the random lava pits/fire. The cheap diamond cutouts. The bad english. The random celebs. (Please tell me it will star them) Plus it's a sequel! YES! Made my AM! (sadly this is the teaser poster for the story :( why make me wait for it!!) I expect the end of the trilogy will be entitled "How is babby formed: how girl get pragnent"

edit- and I forgot to post that the Chi Chi song is amazing.

#59 Plum

Plum

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

So pleased. Eri, Sadude, and Petit agree with me. And I consider you the top 3 "people whose opinions matter" of the BBS. I'm not just saying that now that you've agreed with me.

I found a fantastic sound clip of (choom)TOP drunk dialing his fans.

#60 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

I feel so sad that my opinion doesn't matter. :cryalot: I'm going to go cry in a corner now.

In spam news, Brave Brothers created a group called Brave Girls. How original. :popper: