• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2713 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2701 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 31 August 2020 - 04:29 PM

Yeah I don't think the coverer sounds like her.  I can see it in some spots but there is something about it I can't quite explain that makes me think it's just people grasping at straws.

#2702 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 September 2020 - 02:05 AM

Riho is coming back to music? 😍

Attached Files

#2703 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:12 AM

Good for her. She probably got as much out of Baby Metal as there was for her to get.

#2704 Anderei

Anderei
  • ぀んく♂

Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:22 PM

Article I saw said she plans to resume a range of entertainment activities, which honestly just sounds like code for stage plays. I’d be pretty surprised to see her release music with any sort of notable frequency.

#2705 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:12 PM

Good enough. Her stage play performances were always great, while her (general) singing wasn't.

#2706 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 September 2020 - 10:40 PM

Same, I'll take whatever Riho I can get... And I think there's a lot more hardcore fans that feel that even more strongly than I do, lol. She has the abilities to be a true entertainer, so I'm curious to see how far she takes this and what type of entertainment she'll do.

#2707 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 September 2020 - 02:49 AM

Heads up, the maybe-it-is, maybe-it-isn't Zukki channel uploaded again--this time a cover of SHISHAMO's "Natsu no Koibito"

The film/editing/mixing was done by MONCO, AKA some random girl from Instagram (she also mixed the previous two covers and provided the pictures.) I'm assuming it's a friend of whoever the uploader is. 

I love SHISHAMO, so this cover was a big win for me :) Plus the video is really pretty.

#2708 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 22 September 2020 - 02:57 AM

Stumbled across this video of Meimei singing Popular from the play Wicked.

#2709 Anderei

Anderei
  • ぀んく♂

Posted 22 September 2020 - 02:23 PM

Stumbled across this video of Meimei singing Popular from the play Wicked.

It’s from Music Fair’s 9/12 episode. She was supposed to do a song from The Sound of Music too but who knows of the clip will ever make its way to YouTube.

#2710 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:21 PM

RIsako's second baby girl was born on the 17th <3 

https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link

#2711 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 September 2020 - 05:53 PM

Nihei Yuuka (PINK CRES) will play Tsuru Hana in the latest stage play adaption of "Nier: Automata".

https://twitter.com/...181673460858882

I've seen people left and right talking about Nier lately, so that's quite a thing.

#2712 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 25 September 2020 - 12:58 AM

Remember Sonim? She has apparently remained active in show business since parting ways with Tsunku, but she is celebrating her 20th year in the industry with a remake of "Curry Rice no onna" and a new song written by Tsunku. Here are a couple of tweets translating the announcement and Tsunku's comments.

#2713 Zoe

Zoe
  • γ“γΆγ—γƒ•γ‚‘γ‚―γƒˆγƒͺγƒΌ

Posted 25 September 2020 - 02:14 PM

She's actually been super active in the musical scene and even spent quite a bit of time in New York training for it.

She's never released anything since starting that though, so it's nice to finally see something people outside of Japan can enjoy.

#2714 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 25 September 2020 - 02:16 PM

^^ Don't care about Nier, but I'm happy for Yuuka. She's my favorite member of PINK CRES. by far and I would love if she could find some kind of longevity in the industry.

^ I didn't really listen to Sonim much, but the few EE Jump songs I'm familiar with are very much the kind of music I vibed with as an 11 year old, looking up "DDR" in limewire. Honestly shocked that she's been working in some capacity this whole time.