• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo!/ Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai Please Tsunku. If it's going to be a double A-side, use shorter na 262 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jul 16 2011 04:28 PM · 

#1 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 16 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

A concert rip of Kono Chikyuu is available.

Haven't had the chance to listen to it yet, but others say it's got a funky 80's feel and is another Ai/Reina/Riho lead + Gaki, just like Only You.

Kare to better have lots of Fuku-chan. >:|

#2 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:56 PM

Blah. It's very bland.

#3 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:38 PM

It's obviously very noisy and distorted, but it seems like an energetic, kinda sexy song, and I hear a bit of a disco bassline.

I wonder if they got Dance :star: Man... That's a worthy sendoff gesture for Ai's last single. Also, he was basically leaving when 5th gen arrived.

The title seems like it's a reference to the golden era songs, in a weird Junnen Ai sort of way.
Heiwa->the Peace
Honki de->Honki de Atsui Theme Song (I guess)
Negatterun->I WISH
Maybe not so much this one, but the Mr Moonlight AND Souda! We're ALIVE covers both have an image of the Earth (Kono Chikyuu).

=Seriously, I WISH for The :star: Peace on Earth. :lol:

I love where they hold out their lines. I think I hear Risa hamming it up. :hahaha:

#4 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:07 PM

I'm a little hesitant, but the backing sounds a little DANCE*MAN-ish. The vocal rhythms aren't far from his MO, but the chorus and the reverse crashes make me wonder.

#5 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:29 AM

There's way too much going on in this song.

#6 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:56 AM

There's way too much going on in this song.

And especially the title.

#7 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:03 AM

Finally listened to it.

I like the chorus, but the verses...are hard to follow. I hope a clearer version will solve that.

#8 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 July 2011 - 07:10 AM

This is really low quality, I can't really infer anything about the song other than that it sounds kind of like Egao Yes Nude and Motto Aishite Hoshii no had a baby. That's not a bad thing, though. I'll probably like this single because I love both of those songs.

#9 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 17 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

That's a sexy baby, Farrah

I'm a little hesitant, but the backing sounds a little DANCE*MAN-ish. The vocal rhythms aren't far from his MO, but the chorus and the reverse crashes make me wonder.

I hope it's him and they're pulling a SOUDA! We're ALIVE trick with the drastically different chorus. If Ongaku Gatas got him for one single, they should at least be able to get him for the leader, the voice, the face and the sweater-butt of Morning Musume.

This actually reminds me of something for Ongaku Gatas, but it's definitely more Narihajimeta Koi no BELL than DANCE :star: MAN's Yattarouze!

#10 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

Someone at H!O did some color coding based on what they saw at 2ch.

Scroll down to see it. It's not necessarily correct, but they were pretty close for Only You. I can only say that another Ai/Reina/Riho/Risa led single sounds very boring, though especially since Only You was one of the weakest singles they've ever had in my opinion. I was hoping that new members + Ai leaving would mean they'd restructure the songs but I guess they're sticking with These Girls ft. their backup dancers.

And in this picture, Ai's outfit is supposedly for the single.

#11 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:14 PM

I hope not. That outfit's hideous.

#12 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

I hope not. That outfit's hideous.

Agree.

#13 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 17 July 2011 - 06:42 PM

UFA better not troll us with that ugly ass shit for Ai's last single. :dammit: Eri, JunJun, LinLin get beautiful princess dresses and she gets that?! :dammit::dammit:

#14 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:27 PM

This is a really great song. A throwback to Tsunku's earlier writing style.

Normally I get turned off my concert rips, but I've already fallen in love with this one.

Can't wait for the radio rip and the PV.

#15 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:27 AM

The title seems like it's a reference to the golden era songs, in a weird Junnen Ai sort of way.
Heiwa->the Peace
Honki de->Honki de Atsui Theme Song (I guess)
Negatterun->I WISH
Maybe not so much this one, but the Mr Moonlight AND Souda! We're ALIVE covers both have an image of the Earth (Kono Chikyuu).

I was thinking the "Kono Chikyuu" was maybe a reference to the first lines of "Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!"

"Ah, nagai nagai
Kono chikyuu ni
Rekishi ga
Aru"

#16 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 July 2011 - 05:34 PM

Posted Image

Ta-da.

#17 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

Ai and Sayu look gorgeous, they really make those outfits. I'm so glad Aika's hair doesn't look like a mess for once.

#18 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:22 PM

It's the power of bangs, really.

#19 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 21 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

Posted Image

Ta-da.

Onna ni sachi are with bellies !

#20 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:39 PM

They look so pretty!! And bangs! Thank god for bangs! Even never-has-bangs Aika has bangs!

#21 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:49 AM

Why do these outfits make me think of "Onna ni Sachi Are" meets "Aruiteru?"

#22 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:30 AM

ahhh every time you guys say bangs it makes me laugh.

#23 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:44 AM

Why do these outfits make me think of "Onna ni Sachi Are" meets "Aruiteru?"

I feel like they're also upgraded versions of The Peace outfits.

#24 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:01 AM

I can feel the sadness chills from this graduation concert already, it was extremely sad to watch Eri, junjun and linlin leave... but Ai.. damn I can remember liking momusu and hearing about this audition and seeing her join...

That's a LONG time ago and it's all coming to an end...

:cryalot: :cryalot: :cryalot:

#25 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:04 AM

I LOVE the outfits. I don't know whether to get the regular or the graduation single so I'm waiting to see the covers.

#26 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:41 PM

I honestly dont mind the fact that Ai is leaving. Shes outgrown MM and needs to do other stuff for Takahashi Ai. I think Eri, Jun, and Lin graduating was so sad because it was so unexpected, especially for JunJun and LinLin. Ai or Gaki are like way past due on graduating.
I honestly cannot wait for MM after Ai, I, like her and all, but I'm so tired of hearing her voice dominate everything, what I liked about MM when I fist heard them was the diversity of all the voices I heard in their songs, got the past couple of years in singles, albums, and concerts I feel like almost all I ever heard was her. Part of me will miss her because of the strength she gave to the group though.

#27 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:05 PM

I honestly dont mind the fact that Ai is leaving. Shes outgrown MM and needs to do other stuff for Takahashi Ai.

Except that we probably won't hear about her after graduation. She doesn't seem to have any solo plans, other than the vague mentions of Takarazuka - where she would be a nobody for a long time, and I think she's too old to join now anyway.

It's just fine if she wants to disappear like Eri did, but when I think of things "Ai would do for Ai" after graduation I can only see her blowing all her Musume-earned money on brand name clothes. :rolleyes:

MM wise she did have a good and long run, but I'd give her some 3 more years before she started standing out like a sore thumb. Maybe I'm just saying that because I'll miss her voice. She can dominate me MM songs any time of the day if you ask me.

#28 BonkyuAsh

BonkyuAsh
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:39 PM

I believe she'll be doing some stage plays, and it's not that she stand out next to the other members, but it's just time she leaves, that what MM is about and her and Gaki have been there for almost 10 years! She needs to go so that the other girls have their time to shine and it's not just Ai and the Musumes.
I LOVE her voice, maybe she'll actually go solo, who knows. Actually, what happened to the girls in MM pursuing solo careers after they graduated. I haven't seen any of them try it besides 1st-3rd gen.

#29 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 22 July 2011 - 02:49 PM

I believe she'll be doing some stage plays, and it's not that she stand out next to the other members, but it's just time she leaves, that what MM is about and her and Gaki have been there for almost 10 years! She needs to go so that the other girls have their time to shine and it's not just Ai and the Musumes.
I LOVE her voice, maybe she'll actually go solo, who knows. Actually, what happened to the girls in MM pursuing solo careers after they graduated. I haven't seen any of them try it besides 1st-3rd gen.

The only one who's released anything in the past few years is Abe, who released a single last year. I can't think of any recent releases for anyone else. All the OGs, especially Abe and Yasuda, seem to mostly just be doing plays now.

Which is really what I expect Ai to do, since it doesn't really seem like too many non-H!P acts really get new music often. But maybe they'll surprise us with Ai.

I know she mentions Takarazuka a lot, but wasn't she too short? I thought they had height requirements.

#30 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 22 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

It's just fine if she wants to disappear like Eri did, but when I think of things "Ai would do for Ai" after graduation I can only see her blowing all her Musume-earned money on brand name clothes. :rolleyes:

I remember you mentioning this one other time, and I think you said it was meant as a joke, but I do want to point out that the majority of the "brand name" clothes Takahashi blogs about are actually fairly affordable stores. Just because she lists the brand names doesn't mean the brands are equivalent to high fashion/high cost brands like Chanel or Dolce and Gabana or something. Japanese fashion icons just love to list where they got everything. They'd write in "Discount Outlet Shop" if that's where they got it - I've actually seen "used" written quite often. W*C, her current love, is a mid-range brand marketed to girls in their teens and early 20s. Many of the other brands she mentions, like Lowry's Farm, are even cheaper. Every once in a while she'll include something fairly expensive, but even then a lot of those items turn out to be gifted to her. As an idol, fashion is sort of part of her job and it's something she's chosen to make a theme on her blog. That doesn't make her a brand-whore or an excessive spender.

Along those lines, I'd love to see her become a model post-MM, she'd be great in ViVi where many of the models are her age.

But sadly I agree that she'll probably disappear into obscurity along with most other MM grads. I imagine she'll do a few plays we never get to see, keep up her blog, and maaybe get added to Dream Morning Musume if it lives much longer. I really wish they would have kept her on as a soloist in H!P rather than auto-graduating everyone from MM and H!P at the same time. Even if she does ever get solo singles, I'm sure they'll be plodding ballads like every other over-22 soloist.