• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume - Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo!/ Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai Please Tsunku. If it's going to be a double A-side, use shorter na 262 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jul 16 2011 04:28 PM · 

#91 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

Riho sounds so childish, like she had a good voice and all, but I wish they wouldnt make her lead until her voice matures. I haven't heard her singing Eri's lines in kimagure princess, but I can only imagine how out of place she may sound. Does anyone else agree that her voice is too childish to fit in?

Unless you go listen to a concert rip, you won't get to hear her lines in Kimagure Princess, since Reina and Ai took them over now that she's out of the concert. I was less concerned about her taking over those lines, and more awked out that they gave lines about erotic tears to a 13 year old.

But yeah, her voice really comes out of nowhere in between a bunch of people who are all 9+ years older than her.

#92 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

Riho's voice sounds childish, but the whole group will sound more childish once Ai leaves and 10th gen jumps on board.

So I'm guessing more genki, silly themed songs for the next 2 years or so.

In the Maji Desu Ka Ska! vein, but hopefully more ambitious.

Tsunku says he has a 3-year plan for Momusu, which is code for saying don't expect anything great in the immediate future. S/Mileage is probably where most of the immediate action will be at, and maybe Berryz or C-ute if they can actually come up with a sexy song that works.

#93 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:47 AM

Unless you go listen to a concert rip, you won't get to hear her lines in Kimagure Princess, since Reina and Ai took them over now that she's out of the concert. I was less concerned about her taking over those lines, and more awked out that they gave lines about erotic tears to a 13 year old.

I hope they're (meaning ninth + tenth gen) all atleast sixteen by the time Risa leaves. I don't want to hear any them singing about sexy breasts. :wheely:

#94 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:21 AM

I hope they're (meaning ninth + tenth gen) all atleast sixteen by the time Risa leaves. I don't want to hear any them singing about sexy breasts. :wheely:

Dear god, you want Risa to stick around for a minimum of four more years?

#95 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

...true.
But what would you rather have; USO USO USO USO, or a twelve year old singing about sexy princesses with alluring breasts?

#96 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:50 AM

Aren't they all at least 13 now?

I think Risa wil graduate 2 years after Ai.... so 2 years from now and we'll see Aika leave next year.

#97 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:53 AM

...true.
But what would you rather have; USO USO USO USO, or a twelve year old singing about sexy princesses with alluring breasts?

That is quite possibly the hardest question I've ever had to answer.

They can just retire it until Kanon is 16, and then make it a Kanon and Mizuki duet.

And the wota will rejoice.

Aren't they all at least 13 now?

I think Risa wil graduate 2 years after Ai.... so 2 years from now and we'll see Aika leave next year.

Nah, I think they'll keep Aika around simply to keep it from turning into a group with a ton of younger members. There's always been older girls to balance out the young ones.

No one else is allowed to leave until Risa does :noway:.

Oh, and I said four years because I'm sure we'll get at least one more 12 year old with 10th gen.

#98 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 August 2011 - 04:04 AM

lol, I've said nobody is allowed to graduate until Risa does since before 6th gen joined :hahaha:

I only say Aika because I believe her injuries are going to force her to graduate... just a thought.

#99 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

I'd have to agree with Rob. If anyone is going to leave next, it'll be Aika, unless the girl grows some bionic legs that aren't so brittle, she's not going to be able to stick around forever the way Takahashi, Risa, Sayumi and Reina have.

If not, my bet is on Sayumi leaving to continue her world domination on television or Risa, just by the time a new girl enters into the group she might be as old as Risa's been in Morning Musume and that's a scary thought. D:

#100 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

Agreed on Aika. Although with the other girls who have left H!P for health reasons (Kanna and Eri), we never even knew they had health issues until they were gone. And Kanna showed up 5 minutes later at a new agency, so I'm still leaving that possibility open with Eri. :lol: So for all we know, there will be some left field surprise and Reina will leave for health reasons.

Why do people still talk about Risa and her "uso uso uso"? She doesn't really act that way anymore, and we barely see her on TV these days as it is. And how many people that complain about this watch the shows she *is* actually on? If we're going to talk about which members MM "needs," or which are most annoying, their preforming ability is really more of a good scale these days. We have Risa, who does quite well on stage and has had a lot of powerful lines lately, and then there's Reina who squeeks and winks her way through the show with minimal expression on her face. :lol:

I think more likely though, unless by some strange turn of Tsunku events we get some older girls in the 10th gen, they'll probably retire some of the more mature songs for a while if all the older girls start leaving.

#101 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Risa has definitely gotten better with age. Sayu isn't going anywhere. She's stated many a time that she's going to lead the group someday and, knowing her, she'll want to stay longer than Risa just so she can have the title of "longest running Musume."

Reina is by far the next one to leave, barring health issues with Aika or Riho.

#102 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:26 AM

Agreed with the Risa getting better with age thing, when she first joined you could have forgiven the management if they removed her from the group, good thing they didn't as she is fantastic live and I believe from the ustreamusume appearances doing a great job being the real leader of MM, I think Ai leads by example whereas Risa goes around issuing the orders and strict talks.

Just my impression!

#103 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 09 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

The AiGaki leadership is very much a good cop/bad cop relationship. With Sayu taking over as sub-leader, it looks like it will continue that way, since Sayu does nothing but spoil the younger members.

#104 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Short radio preview of Kare to Issho has been leaked:

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

I think it sounds pretty great. With a Sayu lead no less!

#105 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 11 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

I like it better!
But even with a Sayu lead Ai is still practically singing the whole song because you can hear her doing the harmonies for most of it.
I want more Fuku-chan!! And maybe a couple Eripon solo lines?

#106 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

I love it! The low quality makes it a bit hard to pick out voices, but it's great that Sayu has so many lines and doesn't sound awful. They picked a good song style for her.

#107 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

I like it better!
But even with a Sayu lead Ai is still practically singing the whole song because you can hear her doing the harmonies for most of it.
I want more Fuku-chan!! And maybe a couple Eripon solo lines?

YES! :danceman:

#108 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:38 PM

The first few seconds makes me think of Maki's solo version of Renai Sentai Shitsurenja, and after that, I think of 3,2,1 Breakin' Out plus Rainbow Pink. :tongue:

The guitar in the intro seems almost detached from the rest of the song, but maybe it will make more sense in full quality.

It always impresses me how well they use Sayumi's personality in her feature songs. I hope it gets a really cute PV. I imagine something silly like Ne~e? or Momoiro Kataomoi. It will probably be obnoxiously pink. Now I'm really excited to hear the new album tracks. Although, if this song is included on the album, they might go in a less expected direction if Sayumi has another major role.

#109 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:59 PM

I like it, but damn they are going to autotune Sayu regardless of whether it fits the song aren't they.

#110 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 18 August 2011 - 09:19 PM

^ That's the best song on the new single. By far.

#111 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:54 PM

^ That's the best song on the new single. By far.

Which says a lot about the standard of the single.

#112 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Guess I'll be buying myself a single. Posted Image I wonder if she'll be able to hold herself together to sing this during her graduation concert. I can just sorta see her breaking down while singing it. Oh god, that's horrible sad to think about. Posted Image As much as I'm bleh about the whole Ai/Reina sing fest forever, I'll still miss Takahashi a lot. Posted Image

#113 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:02 AM

I'll be disappointed if Cry Me a River Takahashi isn't breaking down the most at her graduation. I think the only one where she wasn't a blubbering mess was Koharu's.

#114 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

Noticed that Tokyohive put this on their site and reading the comments is depressing. Wow what a bunch of haters Morning Musume has. I didn't think Takahashi's solo was horrible. D:

Anyway, I doubt anyone cried at Koharu's graduation, except maybe tears of joy. Posted Image

#115 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

No one really cried.

Well, Sayumi cried. But she was the only one.

That being said, I wonder with kyuukie will bawl the most. I bet it'll be Mizuki. She looks like a crier.

#116 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:01 AM

I like all three songs a lot. Best Momusu release in years.

Hopefully it will sell like hotcakes.

#117 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:36 AM

Or at least sell like it was the final single for the group's longest serving leader.

#118 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:13 AM

Or at least sell like it was the final single for the group's longest serving leader.

Which, historically, still isn't aiming that high. Still, I like Kono Chikyuu kinda, so I hope they get their sales groove back.

#119 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

Rakuten Eagles got more recognition in that single than Kaori, it doesn't count. :hahaha:

If we really talk historically, we have to go further than that.

#120 The Turtle Moves

The Turtle Moves
  • Supreme Arbiter of Good Taste

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

Shouldn't think it will make any difference. Single sales seem to be on the slide and I don't think anybody who hasn't bought a MM single for a few years will suddenly buy this because it's her last one.

As much as I love Ai I'm not getting it as I don't like any of the songs and because of my indifference to the 9th Gen I won't be getting her concert graduation DVD even though this makes me sad :cryalot:.