1. Kiss me Aishiteru VS 16. Bye Bye Bye!
One thing I have to comment on from the last round: Bye Bye Bye! really isn't bad. It's quite good. But not as good as °C-ute's breakout song. It's pretty much overdone by now but man I understand why they'd perform it so often.
2. Massara Blue Jeans VS 15. FOREVER LOVE
Massara has been the only °C-ute song I liked for a very long time. Love me love me love me love me love me do.
3. Tokai no Hitorigurashi / Aitte Motto Zanshin VS 14. The Power / Kanashiki Heaven (Single Version)
Geez really? Really? That's about as bad as Dschingis Khan against Be Genki. Tokai no Hitorigurashi was my ringtone for three damn years. I've learned the dance for The Power because I thought it was great. In the end I voted for costumes, because I even liked the covers and MVs for both. I guess I should care more about Kanashiki Heaven but since it was its third release my opinion about it had cooled down a lot at the time of its release.
4. Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou? / Summer Wind / Jinsei wa STEP! VS 13. Soku Dakishimete
Eh, early °C-ute against the second best (overall) single °C-ute has ever released? Easy.
5. Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / Love take it all VS 12. Namida no Iro
Once again early °C-ute? Nah. Love take it all is fancy and wins this all on its own.
6. Aitai Lonely Christmas VS 11. Wakkyanai (Z)
Early °C-ute against °C-ute when I started to care about them? Geez you really make this easy. But seriously, Aitai Lonely Christmas is really cute.
7. Tokaikko Junjou 10. Ooki na Ai de Motenashite
Another confession: I don't like Tokaikko Junjou. Doesn't help that Ooki na Ai de Motenashite has grown on me a lot for a few years now.
8. Momoiro Sparkling VS 9. Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~
One of the last idol-y songs °C-ute has released. I've mentioned it before, I really like idol-y songs. Add to this Campus Life's ugly pink costumes and Mai's horrible styling and you have a clear winner.
In general: Everything before Dance de Bakoon! < everything after Dance de Bakoon! (DdB! included). Only exception would be Massara Blue Jeans.