• Please log in to reply
BBS☆Project '17 It's the end of the year again 62 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Sep 13 2017 06:43 PM · 

#1 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

Well, guys! I almost forgot this, but it's that time of the year again. I may be more removed from the fandom, but this forum is still my home and I don't want to let our tradition die.

However, what I can assist in beyond organization may be limited. I no longer have Photoshop, but Fire Alpaca. And I no longer have my video editor, rather a free one that leaves a watermark that I need to buy, eventually. Thea cut back on the :pirate:. We should probably also limit our number of songs to 2~3, since we have less time than we did last year, thanks to a later start. Although it isn't BBXmas, since it's Project '17 we need to make it by the end of December.

So, please post if you're in or not, and suggest songs when you do!

Color-Coded Lyrics! Deadline: October 30 -- November 15.

Producción Staff
Organization, Nagging, etc.: Thea
Audio Mixing: JPope
Video Mixing: Aine
Graphics: Haru, Aqua
Casting/Color-Coding: Arco

Participants (✓ denotes lines turned in)
Thea
Haru
Juan
Aqua
✓ Arco
Mukuro
Buononon
Sakebi
TicTac
Yuzu
Paru
Zlil

I say sign up should be cut off at.... the 27th of September. That way we can get the C-C done that weekend and get to recording!

The name of the project? It can be changed.... I just want to be like my true oshi, DANCE☆MAN ╥﹏╥

#2 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

I can do graphics. I also have a decent microphone with a judgment-free roommate who wont look at me funny for singing so I'd like to sign up too.

Songs to do, do they have to be recent or can it be any?

#3 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:09 PM

Definitely any, not only recent!

And alright. :) I'll look forward to your graphics!

#4 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:31 PM

- BRAND NEW MORNING
- Fiesta! Fiesta!
- Jidanda Dance
- Utakata Saturday Night
- Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
- Majokko Megu-chan
- 17sai
- Onna no Sono
- Dou Datte ii no
- Namida no Request

#5 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 September 2017 - 07:46 PM

Oooooohhhh yes, count me in. Unfortunately I can't do anything except for singing. 

On song suggestions:

- Itoshima Distance

- Koi wa Magnet

Just two more bangers from last year.

#6 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:37 PM

Can do graphics, as it's my day-to-day job ;)

AND YESSSSSSS. Count me in to sing! Anything ANGERME works for me, but specially Tsugitsugi. or Jealousy x2 or Mukadashite de Mukatte.

#7 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:42 PM

Alright! I'll mark you both down, it always helps to have more than one person cooperating.  :thumbsup:

#8 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

I'll join!

#9 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:53 AM

What do you need with audio and video mixing?

#10 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:16 AM

If someone else wants to mix this year, that's cool, but I'm available. I'd be interested in doing small group mixes for sure.

#11 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

I want to sing please! (Good thing I got sick yesterday so I should be over it by the time recording starts bahaha)

Song suggestions:

Jealousy Jealousy
Mukidashi de Mukiatte
Sou ja Nai
Wonderful World (English)
Mugen Climax
Koi wa Magnet

#12 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

If someone else wants to mix this year, that's cool, but I'm available. I'd be interested in doing small group mixes for sure.

More than likely we'll have to ask you, so I'd greatly appreciate it!

If JPope has audio covered, then we just need the videos to be timed. If you'll look at the releases from last year, you have to time when each graphic image with each name comes up and etc., with the addition of the MV to the spot left (usually cut out) of the graphic. Have you done anything like it before?

#13 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

If you have space, I'd like to join.

#14 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:40 AM

Oh god should I..... Oh god.... Sign me up  :confused:

Thea girl I may need your help on the basics of recording though!! lol

I think it might be fun to do one song that's a bit cutesy? Maybe a classic S/mileage or Koi Dorobo? Maybe some more adventurous people would try Kobushi no Hana? lol

#15 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

I'd love Kobushi no Hana!

#16 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 September 2017 - 01:57 PM

Oh god should I..... Oh god.... Sign me up  :confused:

Thea girl I may need your help on the basics of recording though!! lol

I think it might be fun to do one song that's a bit cutesy? Maybe a classic S/mileage or Koi Dorobo? Maybe some more adventurous people would try Kobushi no Hana? lol

Of course, dearest!  :grin: Any time and any thing.

I'd love Kobushi no Hana!

And third-ed(?) on Kobushi no Hana!

#17 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 16 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

If JPope has audio covered, then we just need the videos to be timed. If you'll look at the releases from last year, you have to time when each graphic image with each name comes up and etc., with the addition of the MV to the spot left (usually cut out) of the graphic. Have you done anything like it before?

Gotcha. I never did much audio mixing myself, so it's best if JPope does that. I'm capable of doing the video part for sure, but I know myself and don't want you to wait until December 2020 for it to be ready. :hahaha: Anyway, consider me as a backup option, if no one else offers then I'll kick myself to do it more timely.

#18 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 16 September 2017 - 05:18 PM

Thanks, Aine, if ti comes down to it we will! I appreciate you.

And I suggest Naze Hito wa Arasoun Darou.

#19 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 September 2017 - 03:42 PM

I feel like I should participate but I haven't quite been in a recording mood lately.  I'm hoping once I am more unpacked and settled in my new room I will be so I'm gonna go out on a limb and join.

#20 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 September 2017 - 03:51 AM

So how do y'all decide on songs? Do you usually do a poll? =o

#21 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:13 AM

Yep, we usually do a poll. :) We get a tally of all the suggested songs everyone wants (or just make a doc FOR people to suggest songs) and go by both popular vote and variation of song styles (e.g. one faster, one slower, so on, so forth,  but it's honestly not consistent because if there are two fast/slow-paced, popular, catchy-as-shit songs, it would be hard to resist... (yet we must try))

#22 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

Since there hasn't been any activity since, going to go ahead and close this out! Poll for songs is here. Please vote only once!

As for the video/audio mixing, I think we'll have to rely on you two after all, JPope and Aine!

And yes, there is a joke included.

#23 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

Oop. Missed it. Oh well. OTL

#24 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:49 PM

You're still welcome to join! Since today was supposed to be the cutoff, you still made it in time in my book. :) 

#25 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:47 PM

Can I still join too or is it too late?

#26 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:53 PM

Of course not (too late), Zlil! Happy to have you. :)

#27 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:29 PM

So I have all the votes in and am organizing it now.... but I have to know. Someone else voted for PyokoPyoko Ultra in the song selection. I must know who -- you are my new best friend.

Edit: The results are in!  TsugiZoku, Kobushi no Hana, Fiesta! and Utakata win. Color-Codes will be up ASAP.

#28 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:35 PM

As for the video/audio mixing, I think we'll have to rely on you two after all, JPope and Aine!

Uh oh :whistling:

#29 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:47 PM

I voted for three of those songs, so good job everyone else!

Uh oh :whistling:

You can do it!

#30 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:16 PM

Let the record show that I missed the poll but gladly would've voted for Pyoco.