• Please log in to reply
Ogata Haruna to graduate MM&H!P 47 replies to this topic Started by AquaChan , Mar 27 2018 01:44 PM · 

#31 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

This is the first time I've ever been happy about a grad announcement I'm a terrible person lol. It is surprising though, but yeah this'll be good for her because the idol world was just clearly not for her.

I cheered and celebrated with bubbly when Reina's grad was announced.

#32 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

This is the first time I've ever been happy about a grad announcement I'm a terrible person lol. It is surprising though, but yeah this'll be good for her because the idol world was just clearly not for her.

I cheered and celebrated with bubbly when Reina's grad was announced.

I’ve actually been fairly okay with most announced graduations. It’s usually the unannounced ones That are beyond the girls control that make me sad (such as Uta, AiAi, etc).

#33 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:04 AM

I caused a firestorm on Facebook for suggesting that if this is the worst news we get from H!P this season, then we're already much better off than we were last year by this time, given the spate of expulsions, graduations and disbandings that occurred or were announced by mid-year of 2017. It wasn't meant as a diss on Ogata, but several fans took it that way.

#34 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

I caused a firestorm on Facebook for suggesting that if this is the worst news we get from H!P this season, then we're already much better off than we were last year by this time, given the spate of expulsions, graduations and disbandings that occurred or were announced by mid-year of 2017. It wasn't meant as a diss on Ogata, but several fans took it that way.

Ogata has some hardcore fans... I wouldn't take it personally. Of course it's always painful when your oshi leaves, but you should still keep it in perspective of the group/H!P. Some graduations are harder hits to the fanbase/company than others, but when it's your oshi you might forget that.

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:52 AM

Dawa is the worst news of 2018 and I’m willing to let her have 2019 too.

#36 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

Yeah, it seems like I wrote that too soon because news of Dawa's decision came after the HinaFest concerts while I was in Tokyo. I'm not surprised by it but am still saddened since I see Wada as one of the prime assets of H!P right now and a superb leader of both H!P and Angerme. And I used to consider her my least favorite member of S/mileage. A lot can happen in a few years. Remember when we called her "racist-chan" here?

#37 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

You got out of it again this time, Iikubo

#38 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:50 PM

Well, today's the big day in Japan. I pinned this post to the top of my blog in honor of the rich legacy Ogata is leaving behind:

lxuu6M3.jpg

#39 Pi Miki

Pi Miki
  • MM doll whore

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 02:31AM

^ Lol.... so basically we got the worst of the worst combined into one?  

#40 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 05:25AM

Attached File  75CEA250-9788-4715-80A3-CC20C902C19C.jpeg   40.08KB   0 downloads

#41 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 06:04AM

^ Lol.... so basically we got the worst of the worst combined into one?

Sort of except she doesn’t stand out that badly because the entire group is below average in just about everything.

#42 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 09:51AM

I’m watching this concert right now on fuijitv and they are so off it’s crazy. They aren’t usually this bad. They just destroyed Morning Coffee in the worst way possible. No one was harmonizing. Even Sakura wasn’t her usual self.

This is like Really bad guys. Every song it just gets worse.

At least they are dancing great?

#43 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 10:36AM

I'm also watching the concert on Twitch and I don't find them so bad ? I didn't see the first hour though.

Edit : besides her crack towards the end, Haachin did fine with her graduation song, to me.

#44 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 11:47AM

Just wait till it gets put up online somewhere. The first half was a mess. They somehow fixed it near the end. Not sure if it was a problem through the broadcast or what. They backtrack was really loud. Morning Coffee took the brunt of it all. I’m sure it will all be fixed when the concert comes out on disc though so it’ll never really be heard how bad it really was.

#45 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 11:58AM

I’m watching this concert right now on fuijitv and they are so off it’s crazy. They aren’t usually this bad. They just destroyed Morning Coffee in the worst way possible. No one was harmonizing. Even Sakura wasn’t her usual self.

This is like Really bad guys. Every song it just gets worse.

At least they are dancing great?

I mean, it's kind of appropriate if you think about it.

#46 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 12:13PM

I'll catch up with this twitter account first (sharing for anyone who couldn't watch it and don't want to download it).

#47 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 01:44PM

^^ I laughed.

So, yeah. Oharu looked really pretty in her graduation dress and I liked the set up of the stage.

That's it.

#48 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 20 Jun, 04:38PM

I threw a post up at the blog about what Ogata's graduation means to me. Check it out if you're so inclined. The money shot: "Haruna’s departure needs to be the start of a short march through the dregs of Morning Musume."