• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 195 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#181 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

Zange I'll send you my Itoshima distance lines today!

TicTac can you send me your lines for Koi wa Magnet please? :)

#182 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:17 PM

Thanks everyone! I sent my lines for Itoshima and I wish.

#183 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:27 AM

Hey guys, forgot I have a wedding to attend this weekend out-of-state (husband's friend, so I wasn't the planner of the trip), but just wanted to say I'm still good to record lines and will send them as soon as I can;

Mukuro, I believe I have the file on my laptop--I'll listen to it tonight and send it over if it's the final take, as I had done a second take :)

#184 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:13 AM

I think Thea said she'd be able to but someone might have to contact her about it. If we need a backup for video, I can probably do it.

I'm here, I have the two videos that Sakebi put together ahead of time awaiting audio, how many more were there, two?

#185 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:36 PM

I think Thea said she'd be able to but someone might have to contact her about it. If we need a backup for video, I can probably do it.

I'm here, I have the two videos that Sakebi put together ahead of time awaiting audio, how many more were there, two?

I've got the rest, it's five more O_O (Mugen Climax, Koisuru Angel Heart, Suki Sugite, This is Unmei, I WISH)

None of mine have Zlil tags besides I Wish, so I can send some of them over now to you if you'd like?

Also sorry y'all, I'm still recording--again, just have had a lot going on. Family health stuff. Also I know for the I Wish Zlil had done the lines so one person is... harmonizing? Is that what it was? Hoping I can do that part correctly lol  :confused:

ETA: I sent my lines in to Mukuro for Koi wa Magnet. Besides my Zlil cover lines, is there anyone else who currently needs my lines???

#186 Zange

Zange
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:22 PM

TicTac if you think you need a harmony guide for I WISH I will gladly make and send you one!

#187 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:31 PM

As an update for anyone curious I've been working on mixing Koi wa Magnet and it's going well. I'm just trying to get a good balance between voice and instrumental.

#188 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:07 PM

I've only received two lines for I Wish.

#189 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:35 AM

Oh. You need them from all of us? I suppose that would make sense lol.

#190 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:25 AM

Ha ha, yeah.

#191 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:15 AM

Ha ha, yeah.

You have my recordings of I Wish, right? I know you need my Zlil cover--Are there any other mixes you're doing that I still need to send you anything, Jpope? Are you mixing Itoshima Distance?

#192 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:28 AM

As far as I know I'm just doing I Wish.

#193 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:35 AM

As far as I know I'm just doing I Wish.

Okay awesome, I've been having trouble keeping track of who's doing what mixing-wise. Thanks!

#194 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:41 AM

Oops. Yeah I’ll have to reupload mine when I get the chance! Y’all don’t let me forget lol

#195 Zange

Zange
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:12 AM

I was gonna rerecord mine before I sent them bc I have an actual mic now so Jpope you should have mine later this week!

#196 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

I've resent mine via PM :)