• Please log in to reply
Only You and Morning Musume 46th Single from the Morning Idols 248 replies to this topic Started by kira , May 04 2011 07:41 PM · 

#241 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:45 AM

It does have its advantages being a foreign fan. Part of the reasons why MKB and Country Musume were my favorite groups was that not only did they take the time out to remember who I was, but would even remember things like my job, where I lived and ask specific questions about how things were going. Probably easier for me since non-Asian foreign fans were few and far between at events back in the early 2000s.

#242 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 June 2011 - 09:02 AM

I bit the bullet and went to buy the actual cd version today!

It was my first time EVER to buy the actual cd in Japan, do they all come with those event paper things?

All first press come with it. Hey if you don't want yours can you PM me the letters then send me the physical slip? I so far have entered three and though part of me knows its such a pain to get out to where the event is this time, I will still go should I get in :puppyeyes:

The song has grown more and more on me as I watch each performance, I love the range of melodies and though the dance is simple it is really fun to do along with the girls. Yesterday's release event in Odaiba was a lot of fun and though the girls know me they freaked out at my super tall blond boyfriend. A write up is already on my blog if anyone wants to read it.

Not so much don't want it, I do want it, I'd love to go, but with the wife swinging an axe at me anytime I listen to some H!P music there is 0% chance of going to an event!

PM me with your email / address and I'll get it to you asap.

#243 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:20 PM

Not so much don't want it, I do want it, I'd love to go, but with the wife swinging an axe at me anytime I listen to some H!P music there is 0% chance of going to an event!

PM me with your email / address and I'll get it to you asap.

D: This stuff makes me sad every time you mention it. I hope that one day you and your wife will go to an H!P concert together and experience accepted H!P bliss together.

Also, I think I'm the only one who doesn't get the love for Yamete Sinbad. Maybe it's in the lyrics because with just the song, I wasn't really amazed.

#244 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:25 PM

I think I like it because I'm a very bored with cool emo-musume.

Anyway, the single rose up to number 3 today. Since Super Girls took such a huge drop after the first two days, I'm predicting number 4 for Only You.

#245 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

My copy came today~
With a very nice poster!!

#246 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

Which poster did you get?

#247 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

This one~
http://page5.auction...3252#enlargeimg

I just realized they did the hair styling a certain way.
1st Ai, Reina, Riho=main singers=have bangs
2nd Sayu, Risa, Aika=2nd most amount of lines=bangs up, hair down
3rd Eri, Mizu, Kanon=least amount of lines=bangs up, hair up
And all Kyuukies have some kind of ponytail.

#248 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

But Erina has her bangs down :hahaha:

Also that poster was my favorite one of the ones I've seen.

#249 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

But Erina has her bangs down :hahaha:

Ah darnit! I failed to realize that! Hahaha~
Well, the part about their hair up still works!