• Please log in to reply
Berryz Return to the USA MORE REASON WHY NJ IS THE BEST. 273 replies to this topic Started by Usako , Nov 13 2011 08:12 AM · 

#271 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

Super-old bump, but the DVD for this JUST came out last week. Unfortunately, they cut out pretty much all of the Q&A session and have a total of probably 1 minute of the autograph session, and they tried really hard to not really show much of the fans on this. There were a few little 5 second clips with random people and a few crowd shots, but almost nothing of any of us from MM-BBS, mostly a bunch of H!O and JPH!P goons. There was one little part during the autograph session where I caught myself, Shoujo Q, and Madara in one shot, but its super blurry, cause the cameraman was moving all fast. The only other person from here who appeared was Usako for about 5 seconds in a crowd shot and a 5 second interview with Nagibon. Also saw Al way in the back of a crowd shot for literally 2 seconds. Sigh. I knew they were gonna edit it like this.

Here's our 10 frames of fame, guys!:

Posted Image

Madara is in the background on a chair, SQ is at the table and I'm on the railing. Yet another shitty fanclub release. The MM was one was quite a bit better.

#272 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Wooo~ Autograph timez~ Posted Image

#273 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

NICE guys! Wah, I'm still pissed about the horrible timing of that concert. :( I'm jealous of all of you that got to go.

#274 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Here's a shot from another angle, the only pic I managed to get during the autograph session. (I'd passed my camera to Hugh, the Scotsman from Chicago, and asked him to sneak a shot of me.) You can see a little bit of Saki at the table.
Posted Image