• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Hello! Pro Kenshuusei get active! Kenseggs, better then regular eggs! 555 replies to this topic Started by Al Kusanagi , Mar 16 2012 01:11 PM · 

#31 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:10 AM

Segment on H!P eggs from the new Girls Talk H!P episode

#32 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

That, they need more of THAT. It's good to see that they are being trained just like any other H!P idol. I see a lot of potential in there for another group also I'd love to see them perform a song at the H!P concert and not just be back up dancers for everyone else.

#33 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Do the Eggs go in every day for training? Someone told me it's just once a week.

Also, Ainaaaaa. She's so cute. Can we have her for 11th gen? I still think she was the best singer in the 9th gen auditions.

#34 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

Glad to see this. Still don't see Karin's appeal. I must not be trained to spot winners or something.

#35 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

If Aina made it into 11th gen it would be like a miracle story because she failed 9th gen and then became and egg and worked hard and made it! She also was a back up dancer at Mano's concert with the experienced eggs Sayuki, Nanami, and Rie, so it's shows that she is good at dancing too. Her voice is adorable :wub: but good.
Posted Image

That, they need more of THAT. It's good to see that they are being trained just like any other H!P idol. I see a lot of potential in there for another group also I'd love to see them perform a song at the H!P concert and not just be back up dancers for everyone else.

Me too! They used to do egg DVD magazines but they don't anymore. They used to sing a bit at the big concerts in the past, I wish they would do that again.

I don't want to drag AKB into this, but they use their Kenkyuusei well. They fill in for girls who can't make performances, they have their own show, and sometimes record their own songs for singles or albums. Now while I understand H!P can't do all that I wish they had the eggs makes occasionally appearances on their shows, and do shuffles for concerts as the OP act. Like a unit of 3 or 4 girls one concert, and different girls for a different one, or just all of them at once idk, I just want to see them more.

#36 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

A new Egg unit would be nice. Not necessarily for actual single releases but for concerts like you said.

Too bad their concerts don't get released too often (and when they are they're FC only ugh). I'd like to watch.

In random Egg news, Akari tried out for 10th gen but didn't make it.

#37 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:30 AM

There is a DVD of the eggs and the OG members for the Dream MM fall concert tour Ura Kouen talk segments. Only Karin, Nanami, Sayuki, Kurumi, Tagucchi, and Ricchan appear.

I've seen some clips on YT but you can get the whole thing here from the H!O tracker.

Kurumi was really cute~ and good at talking!
Tagucchi was funny because she looked so nervous she just stood there and smiled and then ran away at the end of the interviews.
Nanami looks so tall next to Yagu! She looked like she would be the same as Koha if she hadn't been wearing heels.
Ricchan has a really cute voice!

#38 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:13 AM

The clips on Youtube are all private now, so tracker is the only option.

#39 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

Not all of them!

I found this and this!
All the Tagucchi ones are up the channel that persons channel too.

#40 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:39 AM

Per narz, Karin and Nanami have confirmed in an interview that they will audition for Momusu 11th gen.

Someone might want to read the original article in TOP YELL magazine and confirm that's true.

#41 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:48 AM

^ Yeah it's true, but not just them.
Ricchan, Fuyuka, and Sayuki as well. I'm pretty sure all the eggs will though.

I don't think Fuyuka will make it in though after she had to leave S/mileage...if she did get back into a main group, she'd probably get back into S/mileage some day. But it really sucks for her because she would have been a member if she didn't get sick.

Nanami definitely needs to get in. She's adorable and I like that she's so tall!

#42 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:51 AM

I hope Nanami makes it. I really want to see her do something as she's my favourite Egg.

#43 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:51 AM

Karin, I'm happy for you and imma let you finish, but Nanami is the greatest Egg of all time!

I want her in MM sooooo much.

#44 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:52 AM

If they must add an Egg, I demand it be one of the cute ones.

#45 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

and so it begins...

Karin INC!

#46 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

NO interest in Karin joining Momusu. She is still a work in progress and right now, Momusu needs someone who is an instant ace. In a line up with voices like Sayumi, Masaki, Haruna and Erina, the group seriously needs a mature, diva voice to take over Ai and Risa's parts. They can give Reina's parts to Riho, I don't care, but I would NOT be okay with anyone other than Haruka taking over Ai's parts, and I don't even think SHE'S ready, even though she's my favorite. If Tsunku adds two or three members (which isn't out of the question, since he frequently leads fans astray) I would love having Karin, but if they only add one... I think Karin is talented, but I would rather her get her own subgroup.

#47 Riho World

Riho World
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:55 AM

Karin's the closest to an instant ace we're ever going to get, IMHO.

My guess is that 11th gen will have 2-3 members, but only one egg. Most likely that Karin's to lose, since she's by far the most popular egg.

#48 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:27 PM

Karin is seriously over-hyped and gets less cute by the day (She's also kind of boring. She's another Mizuki.), but I almost want in her in so her fans will stop bitching.

#49 enmi

enmi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

Don't get me wrong, I like Karin, but I want her to go solo. She can be boring for a while then come into her own after she is 20ish, like Mano. Then I don't have to pay attention to her much, and she gets her major debut.

Also... Will someone post a picture of Nanami? I can't figure out which one she is. Actually, I request pictures of all eggs when discussing them so we can learn faces. Except Karin. We know who she is.

#50 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

Nanami was the one in Shugo Chara Eggs, she played the 2nd Diamond. I'd love for Nanami to get into Morning Musume. To have her AND Mizuki. That would be sorta awesome.

Posted Image

I made it quick, but there they all are. :D

#51 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

That's a very misleading picture of Sayuki. Normally she's much more awkward looking.

#52 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Karin gets less cute by the day.

That's a very misleading picture of Sayuki. Normally she's much more awkward looking.

I lol'd. But yes and yes.
But I have to admit that I really do like Karin's voice. I really like her Kopink song and think she'd be better as a soloist.

#53 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

lol I do kind of like Sayuki for some reason. Maybe this is how Tsunku feels when he looks at the weird girls and absolutely loves them.

#54 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:27 PM

Karin hit awkward puberty stage.

Aina's ears are huge. Poor girl.

Mizuki looks like Junjun and Rise looks like Eri.

Akari still looks like a bitch, Reina will love her.

#55 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

And Nomura Minami looks like S/mileage's Saki. Lots of look-a-likes up in there!

#56 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:18 AM

I screwed up on Kanae's name. So I fixed it and also added which generation they are from.

Posted Image

#57 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:56 AM

Posted Image

God I am tired today. Put this in the wrong thread initially. :/ - I would have put this in the 11th gen audition thread but it seems to be closed. Anyway, eggs auditioned for 11th gen. Karin auditioned too.

#58 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:11 AM

^You must be really tired because all the previous posts are talking about that article already XD

#59 freezingkiss

freezingkiss
  • なっきい❤

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:36 AM

^ Ugh *cries* Sorry! I want Fuyuka to get in. She's photogenic as hell. She's by far the prettiest in those profile pics above.

#60 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 07 July 2012 - 03:45 AM

To be fair, these were all taken at their concert, probably once it was finished. :P