• Please log in to reply
Official Satoyama Groups Page! Peaberry :: DIY♡ :: Harvest :: GREEN FIELDS :: Asahi Tasaki :: Jurin 293 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Oct 10 2012 04:59 AM · 

#61 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:33 PM

Yeah, I can't believe there wasn't a rap with both Captain and Aika there. Dammit, Tsunku :frown:

#62 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

I also think Capitain looks incredibly sad and out of place on the cover. Like "Why denim?!"

#63 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Now I officially think the group will be even more boring than I thought. Who plays the recorder anymore?

Watarasebashi, that song everybody loves to cover so much, is known for its recorder part.

#64 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Peaberry MV is up
http://www.youtube.c...e&v=Y4H3ACZ0Dg0

The studio version sounds way better than the live.
Peaberry is starting to grow on me :wub:

#65 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

zzzzzz sorry what? I fell asleep of boredom.

#66 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:40 AM

How funny! I fell asleep watching it too!

#67 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:00 AM

It's Friday, we're old and tired.

Unrelated, but I wanted to use the new one. :headwall: TSUNKU!

#68 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

DIY awesomeness aside (Miyabi AND Maimi togetherPosted Image), this whole Satoyama thing is terrible, I hope they drop it soon.

#69 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:39 AM

They're not. The station picked it up for two years.

#70 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image

They already are onto the 2nd generations. 8o (Morning Musume are far too important to appear at silly things like a festival.) Actually I have no idea why it's like this.

#71 masa

masa
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

They already are onto the 2nd generations. 8o (Morning Musume are far too important to appear at silly things like a festival.) Actually I have no idea why it's like this.

Morning Musume held other events in Osaka. :hahaha:

#72 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

GREEN FIELDS Making Of + Preview

#73 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

I still don't like Peaberry. Even though they both don't sound so strained as usual. This is probably the one that the Japanese eat right up though, I always seem to hate the songs they love.

I stared at that picture of freaking like ALL OF S/MILEAGE as the Satoyama groups for like 5 minutes thinking I was going crazy. Then I read that Q wrote "second generation". I really thought I couldn't tell people apart anymore and was like...imagining Rina as Masaki, Kana as Erina, etc. WTF

#74 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:35 AM

Like they would ever let Riho cut her hair that much. 8o

#75 Afternoon Mimolette

Afternoon Mimolette
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

GREEN FIELDS Making Of + Preview

Video is private. :cryalot:

#76 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:00 PM

Like they would ever let Riho cut her hair that much. 8o

Maybe in about nine years, Takahashi style.

#77 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

I still don't like Peaberry. Even though they both don't sound so strained as usual.

Just listened to Peaberry last night, and I kinda like the song, and while I don't care about the girls themselves very much, I agree they don't sound as bad as usual, but they still don't sound great, the song is just pretty cute.

Still need to listen to the other groups' songs, but..

Other comments:
Harvest has to be the worst lineup imaginable. The only thing that could make that group any more full of members I dislike is if Sayumi or Momoko was there. Ugh. Their music is going to have to be Earth-shakingly good for me to give a shit about them.

DIY lineup is fantastic, I hope its good.

Green Fields lineup is OK, I heart me some Captain, BUT I THOUGHT AIKA WAS DEAD AND I WAS HAPPY. WTF. I'm interested to see how it turns out.

#78 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

The live performance of the DIY song has been on the Satoyama Channel on You Tube for a while, it's definitely worth checking out, all kinds of awesome are to be had

#79 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

I can't find any of them on the US iTunes. If they're on there and I missed them, someone point me in the right direction.

#80 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Fore Fore ~Forest for Rest~ PV

OMG, this gives me such warm feelings I LOVE THIS!

#81 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

DIY wins EVERYTHING!

#82 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 November 2012 - 03:56 PM

Lookin' great, girls! :weeeh: I still giggle a little at the BBQ part though.

#83 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

All the legs ever!

And those assholes still need to put it on iTunes lest I obtain it by other fashions.

#84 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Lookin' great, girls! :weeeh: I still giggle a little at the BBQ part though.

It's one of those infamous Sex BBQs!

#85 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Part of me wanted a transition. Like, BBQ fun in the daytime, dressing up to go clubbing in the nighttime. Just to make it less jarring.

#86 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

Here's a preview and the making of for Harvest's PV.

#87 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:03 AM

That DIY video is pretty amazing.

As for the song, its nice they finally decided to take some influences from the good aspects of more indie Kpop acts instead of the utter fucking trash aspects of the super-popular stuff like they have been for a while now. The song is pretty damn good, but not amazing. I could see it getting annoying after a couple repeat listens, but the video is worth watching multiple times. A current Morning Musume member doing something interesting?? :ph34r: Blasphemy!

#88 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

Oh I dunno, Erina has been really interesting recently, if you haven't checked out the DVD of when she went on Risa's bus tour thing yet you should, pretty fun

Oh and she personally organized a birthday event for Risa too, living up to her new nickname 会長 well.

#89 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

Oh I dunno, Erina has been really interesting recently, if you haven't checked out the DVD of when she went on Risa's bus tour thing yet you should, pretty fun

Oh and she personally organized a birthday event for Risa too, living up to her new nickname 会長 well.

I only pay much attention to things related to idols when it centers around music. I'm not very into watching random DVDs, and I especially don't seek these kinds of things out.

#90 rob

rob
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

Normally I'd agree but they were pretty hilarious. Not the run of the mill type stuff.

but fair enough, most of them are pretty dull Posted Image