• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Hello!Spam :: 2013 Hello!Budokan or Bust Edition! Cute Morning Berryz S/mile for Juice! 789 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 01 2013 10:03 PM · 

#781 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Good for Aika. Any idea where she will be going?

#782 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Today, the 9th generation members celebrated their third anniversary as Morning Musume members:

Z8RtACVl.jpg

#783 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

Another MM Documentary type thing that aired in October, but don't think it was ever linked here?? Nakazawa Yuko appears with them, and it's basically about how MM came to be what it is now. It was pretty fun to watch.

Sayu and Yuko talk about how it was hard to lose popularity and have to downsize, and the fact that people thought MM had disbanded. Kei appears in a VTR with Sayu and Risa and talks about how Love Machine had a really cool dance at first, but then Tsunku came and saw it, and afterwards started making weird movements in the mirror and said that that would be the new dance lol. The exchange between Erina an dYuko is hilarious, and then Ayumi and Riho make-up a dance on the spot (like the time they were on KuroBara).

Part 1

Part 2

It makes me understand more why Tsunku changed it to '14. I still don't like it, but because they are renewing MM, by changing the name it kind of refreshes the group in a way I think and sets in more apart from old MM. And Yuko was saying how she wish the new generations on MM would stop being compared the old MM.

#784 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:46 AM

Haruna doing some kind of Jojo's Bizzare Adventure promotion?

#785 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Eripon is a straight baller at golf!!!

If she just upped her putting game a little, she could probably go pro.

#786 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Damn, you see that perfect draw on the par 3? She's good.

#787 Samantha

Samantha
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Eripon is a straight baller at golf!!!

If she just upped her putting game a little, she could probably go pro.

I hate golf, but Erina golfing makes me irrationally happy.

#788 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

Love her or hate her, Momochi is an example that any girl who wants to become an idol should look up to. 

An article (translated) about her time teaching.

#789 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:52 AM

I don't much care for Momoko's Momochi character, but I do like Momoko herself. She's actually quite intelligent and very business savvy.

This was definitely an interesting read.

#790 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

I'm the same on that. I love Momoko, but I hate Momochi. Although I must admit she's a damn good idol.