• Please log in to reply
Hello! Project Auditions 2018 39 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Mar 30 2018 02:31 PM · 

#31 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものはテストじゃない

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:46 PM

I hate that Yuhane is in the theater group because I really feel like it’s gonna be the crappier one.

I completely agree with you, Anderei. I was reading back and once I saw the posts "Yay Yuhane" I was thinking "Oh, it must be in Ichioka's performance group!" and then no sirree...

I'm interested to see how these will turn out.

#32 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:15 PM

Hey, we all thought Tsubaki would be the crappier group, and look st them now!

#33 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:35 PM

They’re just a standard group. I’m worried the theater group isn’t gonna do regular releases. It’s not an issue of talent.

And they are still a crappy group. All their good music is ruined by them when they step on stage lol.

#34 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:48 PM

I happen to adore Tsubaki now. They’ve really grown as a group. I really didn’t like them at all when they first debuted, but they really stepped up and worked to make themselves better.

#35 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 10 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

Yeah I love Tsubaki! They’re my #2 group in H!P right now behind Angerme.

#36 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:07 AM

I really like Tsubaki's last single, but I do wish a few of them were better singers. They're a fun group, though.

#37 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:59 AM

Having seen Tsubaki live in four concerts at Hina Fes this year, I can tell you that they're fantastic on stage. Every one of them.

#38 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 June 2018 - 11:51 PM

They’re just a standard group. I’m worried the theater group isn’t gonna do regular releases. It’s not an issue of talent.

And they are still a crappy group. All their good music is ruined by them when they step on stage lol.

I agree with you Anderei. They have good music but to me they lack something (charisma, power, good and distinctive voices) on stage.
(And same fear with the theater group.)

Also, someone on H!O did this video, with full audio of the nine girls' performances at the KSS test last month, to know a little what to expect fro them.

#39 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

That video actually has Shiori and Rika switched, Rika sang Fiesta Fiesta and Shiori sang Golden Chinatown.  

I bragged on Rika in the KSS topic, but seriously, I can imagine her becoming very, very popular once this group debuts (like, Airi or Karin popular).  I'm super excited for this group.

I'm less excited for the theater group if only because the entire concept of a theater group sounds really lame to me lol who knows though!

#40 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 July 2018 - 04:24 AM

http://www.helloproj...l/newgroup2018/

New page for the two units!