• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 214 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:13 PM · 

#181 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:57 AM

The last time we had three _____Fes events was 2015, and all three were released separately. Since then, each one has been for 4 events, with only 2 getting full releases while the other 2 had performances included as extras.

However, the setlists are so similar for this that I wouldn't be surprised if only one got a full release while the other 2 became supplementary content.

#182 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

Hello Pro All Stars ~Team Taiko Utagassen~ Setlist

ROUND 1

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Ishida, Murota, Funaki to ka。(石田、室田、船木とか。) (Ishida, Murota, Funaki)
    • HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ / Morning Musume
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Yanakawamura (梁川村) (Yanagawa, Kawamura)
    • YES! Shiawase / C-ute

ROUND 2

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Ayacho♡Miimi (あやちょ♡みいみ) (Wada A., Okamura)
    • Robokiss / W
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Mitsuboshi☆Miracle (みつぼし☆みらくる) (Makino, Kaga, Sasaki)
    • Anataboshi / MilkyWay

ROUND 3

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Kyo, Bitansan (今日、微炭酸) (Takeuchi, Kishimoto)
    • Kanashiki Heaven / C-ute
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Sexy Otonayan (セクシー・オトナヤン) (Kasahara, Kanazawa, Yamaki)
    • ​Sexy Cat no Enzetsu / Morning Musume

ROUND 4

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Dear HONEY (Iikubo, Morito, Inoue, Ogata, Akiyama)
    • Gobaku ~We Can't Go Back~ / Ichioka Reina, Dambara Ruru, Kawamura Ayano, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Ii? (いぃ?) (Uemura, Nomura, Yamazaki)
    • Yume to Genjitsu / Aa!

ROUND 5

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Chelsea Bread (ちぇるぱん) (Nonaka, Hirose)
    • Romantic Ukare Mode / Fujimoto Miki
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] SHULAVAGE (シュラバージ) (Ikuta, Tanimoto, Takase)
    • Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomotachi no Bijin Mama / S/mileage

ROUND 6

• [Team Wada Ayaka] Azakawa...? (あざかわ…?) (Miyazaki, Niinuma, Ono, Nishida)
    • ​Ai・Ai・Gasa / Juice=Juice
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] FRESH (Haga, Yamagishi, Shimakura, Eguchi)
    • Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito / Morning Musume (Mitsui Aika)

ROUND 7

• [Team Wada Ayaka] MaRuKo (Dambara, Ozeki, Maeda)
    • Odore! Morning Curry / Morning Musume
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Crazy Heart (Crazy 心 (クレイジーハート)) (Sato, Onoda)
    • ​Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou / S/mileage

ROUND 8

• [Team Wada Ayaka] C♡N♡G (Yokoyama, Kamikokuryo, Miyamoto, Hamaura, Ichioka)
    • ​ Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita / C-ute
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Nabe Party (鍋パーティー) (Nakanishi, Inaba, Wada S., Kiyono)
    • ​Saa! Koibito ni Narou / Melon Kinenbi

ROUND 9

• [Team Wada Ayaka] SK TWO (Oda, Takagi)
    • Everyday Everywhere / Taiyou to Ciscomoon
  • [Team Fukumura Mizuki] Delicious?! (Fukumura, Katsuta, Asakura)
    • So La Si Do ~Nee Nee~ / Buono!

Unit Winner: Crazy Heart

Team Winner: Team Ayaka

creds to davidguy3237 from H!O

#183 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2018 - 05:50 PM

Will there be a Hello Fes next year? It seems to me that the fall may be a better time for me to visit Japan again than spring (which was really hot during my trip this year to Hina Fes). This event, which I hadn't known about before these posts, sounds like it might be worth planning a trip around. And I'm assuming the Satomi/Satoyama events this weekend were part of it, right?

#184 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:12 PM

Hello Pro All Stars ~Team Taiko Utagassen~ Setlist

ROUND 9

• [Team Wada Ayaka] SK TWO (Oda, Takagi)[list]
  • Everyday Everywhere / Taiyou to Ciscomoon

Unit Winner: Crazy Heart
Team Winner: Team Ayaka

creds to davidguy3237 from H!O
Hot damn! Power ballad to the max. Team Ayaka is right!!! Her song selections and member combos are pretty superior compared to Mizuki's. Opening with Murota and Funaki in HDLTJ... Ayumi also doesn't do bad with that song compared to others. Kind of excited to see that. 😂

Edit: Missed Akari and Yumeno's duet 😯 That will be great too. I love Kanashiki Heaven.

#185 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2018 - 06:22 PM

^^ Nothing has been mentioned yet.

#186 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:00 PM

Lol Berryz didn't get any songs

PS: Outfit pics of some of the shuffles;

P25eCre.jpg

IH8dOkf.jpg

FsUeMcO.jpg

#187 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:36 PM

I had some questions about those pix, but I think I answered them myself.

Pic 1: Who's that on the right? Kiki Asakura.

Pic 2: Who's that on the left? Ami Tanimoto?

Pic 3: Who's that on the left? Risa Ogata, right? And is that ReiRei next to her?

Thanks.

#188 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 October 2018 - 10:45 PM

I had some questions about those pix, but I think I answered them myself.

Pic 1: Who's that on the right? Kiki Asakura.

Pic 2: Who's that on the left? Ami Tanimoto?

Pic 3: Who's that on the left? Risa Ogata, right? And is that ReiRei next to her?

Thanks.

Yes to all of those

#189 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:14 PM

Juice=Juice LIVE 2018 at NIPPON BUDOKAN TRIANGROOOVE 10/29/18

===Setlist===

Opening Act: Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta / Tsubaki Factory

Opening Act: Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Kobushi Factory

1. Borderline (ボーダーライン) / NEW SONG

2. Vivid Midnight

3. Hajimete wo Keikenchuu

4. Arekore Shitai!

5. Moshimo… / Miyazaki, Yanagawa, (backup dancers: RFRO)

6. Dance Performance / BEYOOOOONDS

7. Sunao ni Amaete

8. Melodies / Kanazawa, Takagi, Uemura

9. SEXY SEXY

10. Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / (backup dancers: RFRO)

11. Dance Performance / BEYOOOOONDS

12. LOVE LIKE CRAZY / Miyamoto, Dambara, Inaba (backup dancers: CHICA#TETSU)

13. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo

14. Fiesta! Fiesta!

15. KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!

MC1

16. Dance Performance / BEYOOOOONDS

17. Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne

18. GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS (New line for Inaba)

19. Romance no Tochuu

20. Never Never Surrender

21. Kindan Shoujo

22. Mirai e, Saa Hashiridase!

ENCORE

23. Synchro.

MC2

24. Goal ~Ashita wa Acchi da yo~ / backup dancers: BEYOOOOONDS

25. Magic of Love

#190 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 November 2018 - 05:27 PM

Now for a less shocking graduation: Mitsui Aika is going to leave H!P and Up-Front and entertainment business as a whole. Source is oricon.co.

For the newer fans among us: Aika was an 8th gen Morning Musume member and graduated alongside Niigaki Risa because of her bad health (she always had problems with her foot and had to sit out (literally) a few singles). 

Apparently she wants to pursue a career in cooking and is going to New Zealand once more, this time with a worker's visa.

She also wrote a blog post.

#191 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:24 PM

It took way too long for this announcement. She’s been sitting unused in H!P for 6 years now!

#192 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 November 2018 - 06:51 PM

Well, she’s spent most of it in New Zealand. Hopefully she has a good time there full-time.

#193 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 03 November 2018 - 07:58 PM

It took way too long for this announcement. She’s been sitting unused in H!P for 6 years now!

Apparently she was still working at UpFront, she mentionned translating MV lyrics in english on her blog post.

#194 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:36 AM

She says that she was interested in cooking/owning a restaurant long before graduation and was thinking of doing that after, but because she had no experience in the working (adult) world, management recommended she try building experience with them first. She started doing English work for them after her first study abroad, but the Houston trip made her realize her skills weren't quite there yet. She went back to NZ where she rediscovered her love of cooking during her home stay and went to culinary school.

#195 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 November 2018 - 11:32 PM

I wish they'd get a native English speaker to translate the lyrics into subtitles.

#196 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:39 PM

Just in, announced on The Girls Live: ANGERME will get new members. They will be introduced on November 23 at Pacifico Yokohama.

https://twitter.com/...556762257211392

https://twitter.com/...557057406169088

:mellow:

Why couldn't they simply announce an album or something?

#197 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:56 PM

I don’t really want new members. Angerme is doing fine as is although I guess they want to prepare for Ayaka leaving or something.

#198 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:58 PM

I mean I get that, yeah, but it already feels like they're more members than the group can handle. Ayano is pretty invisible in singles and Musubu is far from her best potential (the one she showed in CG). 

#199 YuuakuRisa

YuuakuRisa
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 19 November 2018 - 04:59 PM

NOBODY NEED NEW PEEPS...ugg

I hope at the most it’s just one girl but like I’d feel bad for her. ANGERME is such a powerhouse and so much in sync that I would hate for her to fade into the back.

#200 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:33 PM

Just what the group that was literally formed around their trauma of getting new members needs...

#201 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:18 PM

And yet we still don’t have the new members of BEYOOOOONDS... (That’s so annoying to type btw).

I hope it’s just one single Kenshuusei.

#202 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 November 2018 - 11:53 PM

I feel like most of the good trainees have debuted, so I’m pretty worried about who is getting in.

#203 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 12:22AM

I hope it's audition winners... Otherwise I agree with anderei.

#204 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 03:31AM

Riai and Kirara are quite good KSS to me but yes, Ayano and Musubu are already quite at the back in Anju so newbies aren't needed right now.

#205 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 03:51AM

I haven't disliked an Anju addition yet, so I'm holding my judgement until the member appears in a single, honestly.

#206 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 04:52AM

Riai and Kirara are quite good KSS to me but yes, Ayano and Musubu are already quite at the back in Anju so newbies aren't needed right now.

Hm?  I don't think Funakki is at the back of the group, I would say she's up there in the front, especially with the singles she been in, but I definitely agree with Kawamuu (but I mean to be fair her voice kind of irks me, so I'm fine with her getting not a lot of lines....

Though, can we push Kanana again?

#207 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 05:40AM

Hm? I don't think Funakki is at the back of the group, I would say she's up there in the front, especially with the singles she been in, but I definitely agree with Kawamuu (but I mean to be fair her voice kind of irks me, so I'm fine with her getting not a lot of lines....

I really like her and she has roughly one at least line per song she was in, but on stage I felt like I saw and heard the same as Momona ? Funakki is behind (in terms of lines (and being at the front ?) ) Dawa, Take, Muro, Rikako and Moe so it feels quite far for me already. But you are right it is not really at the very back, she is before Kawamuu and Rinapuu, and at the same level as Momona and Kanana I would say ?

#208 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 12:57PM

I was just thinking the other day that this is my probably with Angerme: it’s like they’re trying to make them Morning Musume 2.0 with the constant additions and lack of consistent style. But without Tsunku’s iconic songs it just doesn’t work. To me it feels like Angerme doesn’t have their own identity, they’re just all over the place.

Anyway that’s my unpopular two cents.

#209 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 04:10PM

Hm? I don't think Funakki is at the back of the group, I would say she's up there in the front, especially with the singles she been in, but I definitely agree with Kawamuu (but I mean to be fair her voice kind of irks me, so I'm fine with her getting not a lot of lines....

Kana’s second wind will probably come when she becomes leader.

Apparently Momona seems to be suggesting whoever it is is younger than her.

#210 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted Yesterday, 20 Nov, 05:00PM

Kana’s second wind will probably come when she becomes leader.

Apparently Momona seems to be suggesting whoever it is is younger than her.
My first thought was Matsubara Yuriya.

I think Kanemirsu Ruru would be a good fit for Anju.