• Please log in to reply
What are you playing? or what's playing you? 2699 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Feb 01 2009 06:45 PM · 

#2671 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 16 April 2020 - 05:55 PM

Maybe he does, I’m not very far. I’ve done all of the first palace except the actual boss fight. It felt easier but maybe it’s because I loaded my P5 save file and bought armor and stuff with the money it gives.

#2672 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:48 PM

Yeah I did the same but I also just beat FE3H for the fifth time (married Edelgard) and started that over (to marry Hilda) and caved and bought FFVIIR and I'm just...not very far yet.  The ammo reloading at every battle definitely helps so far.

#2673 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, it makes the guns more viable. I never spent money on them the first time.

Made it right up to meeting BEST BOY aka Yusuke. I swear to god they changed Mishima’s voice even though the internet says no. There’s a scene I’m pretty sure they added voice acting to and every time he spoke it bothered me so much.

#2674 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:39 PM

Oh I'm doing it on Japanese this time so can't comment on the voice.  I forgot what a little bitch MIshima especially was at the beginning of the game.

My best boy is Ryuji though, I barely used Yusuke.  I like dumb jocks lol

#2675 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 May 2020 - 06:26 AM

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3 again today after I abandoned it sometime last year (after only playing like 4 hours). Spent 30 minutes trying to remember what the heck I’m doing and another 30 minutes playing mini games and basically I still haven’t left Twilight Town.

#2676 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:14 PM

hahahaha I'm still sitting right before the final battle in the first KH.

#2677 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:52 PM

I am playing Dark Souls 2 and I am very bad at it.

#2678 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 September 2020 - 03:14 PM

I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.

#2679 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:42 PM

I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.

WELCOME

Now that I beat Three Houses for the eighth time I am taking a break before my Crimson Flower maddening run and I haven't touched it in over two weeks!  I have been playing Octopath Traveler, DQXI for switch (which I had like 70 hours but then my life became COMPLETELY consumed by Three Houses for months), and P5 Royal.

But I have been cheating and convinced my roommate to play Three Houses and I'll help him.

#2680 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 28 September 2020 - 03:44 PM

Right now I'm hooked on Octopath Traveler. Burned out on Animal Crossing but I'm sure I'll pop back for the fall update.

#2681 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 28 September 2020 - 06:14 PM

I just started up Persona 5 Royal, since I got distracted and never finished the original version.

#2682 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 September 2020 - 11:00 PM

I took a break from ACNH for a couple weeks but just got back into it. I kicked out Tank which made me sad but got Cherry in his place. :heart:

And I'm apparently only two chapters away from finishing the Golden Deer route in Three Houses. Doesn't really feel like I'm at the end, I guess that's why you have to play it 3/4 times lol. I may take a break when I finish this route though.

#2683 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 29 September 2020 - 05:10 PM

I just started up Persona 5 Royal, since I got distracted and never finished the original version.

How far did you make it in the orig?

I just spent like two months in my least favorite palace (aka I wasn't playing regularly because of it) and then made it halfway through my favorite palace the first time I went in lol

#2684 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:04 PM

I think I gave up in the space-themed palace.

#2685 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:05 PM

I'd say you were so close but that game makes you think you're about to beat it like three times before you actually do

#2686 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:59 PM

I think I gave up in the space-themed palace.

The Royal version of the space themed boss is way worse than the original even though I think the others are all pretty much improvements. I do not know what they were thinking with this one.

#2687 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:32 AM

I can’t believe I just played 100 hours of Fire Emblem only to realize I’ll have to play at least 6 more times to unlock everything.

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it 🙃🙃🙃 I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands 😄

#2688 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 09 October 2020 - 01:10 PM

I should get back into Fire Emblem. I just started playing it when Covid hit, but Animal Crossing came out and took over and then I went back to work and took over like a bajillion jobs from other people and I just, lost the time.

#2689 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 19 October 2020 - 09:13 PM

I can’t believe I just played 100 hours of Fire Emblem only to realize I’ll have to play at least 6 more times to unlock everything.

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands

...I am failing to see the problem

#2690 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:34 PM

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it 🙃🙃🙃 I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands 😄

Does it actually take 6 playthroughs to unlock everything? I figured 4 would be enough since your professor points or whatever they’re called carry over to new games.

#2691 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:39 PM

And now I’m annoyed because I meant to leave a save file right before the S support decision so I could see the others and I accidentally saved over it I mean yeah YouTube is a thing but I want a complete collection of husbands

Does it actually take 6 playthroughs to unlock everything? I figured 4 would be enough since your professor points or whatever they’re called carry over to new games.

Three routes x 2 genders (changes who you can S support with)

I'm not even counting the DLC lolol

#2692 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 October 2020 - 11:51 PM

Three routes x 2 genders (changes who you can S support with)
I'm not even counting the DLC lolol

There’s four routes lol

I forgot about playing as the other gender. Soon as it was available I went FeMC and never looked back.

#2693 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 October 2020 - 03:12 PM

I begrudgingly played as Bylad so I could marry Petra, Manuela, Hapi, and Hilda.

#2694 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 October 2020 - 11:05 PM

Oh I’m stupid I thought the DLC was the fourth route
(And now I get why the Japanese title is what it is, why did the translators have to confuse me)
Though thinking about it you could probably just do one Black Eagles route as male and the other as female and still unlock everything. I think?
Idk how many times then just A LOT

#2695 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 October 2020 - 11:37 PM

Nah, you can do the DLC in the middle of any of the routes as long as you do it before time skip I think (haven’t done it yet).

#2696 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 21 October 2020 - 03:36 PM

Actually the DLC is just a totally separate story and you can do it any time.  Pretty sure I was post time skip Golden Deer run when I did it.

/edit oh but if you want to be able to recruit the characters from the fourth house you obviously have to do it before the time skip.

#2697 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:36 PM

Sorry for the DP BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT

https://youtu.be/8xNUYS-tJZQ

#2698 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 22 October 2020 - 04:11 PM

Oh, fun. I’ve played it but it will be cool for it to be finally be localized.

Now where are our Genealogy, Thracia and Binding Blade localizations?

#2699 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:19 PM

HOPEFULLY COMING

#2700 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 22 October 2020 - 06:25 PM

I was bored so I started playing Genshin Impact. It's not bad at all for a free to play game.